Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500
Hello all! You can call me Kira! I am a level 5 alchemist with 45/160xp I'm currently working on the angelic quest to get back wings C: I just recently crafted Gabriel's Wings.

gaia_diamond I WILL PAY YOU TO LET ME CRAFT LEVELS 4-5!

gaia_kittenstar Levels 1-3 - Send over the components, formula, and enough for one try! If it fails, the crafting fees are on me!

gaia_angelleft Level 4- Send over the components and the formula and I will cover all crafting fees as well as pay you 20k for choosing my services!

gaia_angelleft Level 5- Send over the components and the formula and I will cover all crafting fees and pay you 50k for choosing my services!

Also, any donations of music notes would be appreciated!

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Kirakishou Sama
Would you like to craft 3 Moonstones and 6 Sunstones for me? I need them for my backwings quest, and since I'm level 8 already, I figure I should share the exp and outsource the lower level crafting. I have all the ingredients and formulas. =)

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500
Yami no Sakura
Kirakishou Sama
Would you like to craft 3 Moonstones and 6 Sunstones for me? I need them for my backwings quest, and since I'm level 8 already, I figure I should share the exp and outsource the lower level crafting. I have all the ingredients and formulas. =)

I'd love to help you, but I don't think I have enough skill to craft a Level 5 very low formula gonk

Good luck on your wing quest though crying

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Kirakishou Sama
Yami no Sakura
Kirakishou Sama

I'd love to help you, but I don't think I have enough skill to craft a Level 5 very low formula gonk

Good luck on your wing quest though crying
Thanks, good luck on leveling up! =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas