Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Cat

Snipplus4
Could I craft level 7 for you
Unfortunately, I only have a lvl 5 and 6 available.

Cluttered Cat

Still got a level 5 and 7 available!

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Just to say that I'm doing quantum particle right now, just send a trade if it's still available for me to craft.

will be getting a lower level alchemy mule to trade you for the angel's tears after posting here next.

Cluttered Cat

Shechina
Just to say that I'm doing quantum particle right now, just send a trade if it's still available for me to craft.

will be getting a lower level alchemy mule to trade you for the angel's tears after posting here next.
Sent the stuff for it.

King Streaker

10,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
finally found a high enough level muleh for level 5 components. (*busy making ectoplasm, red mercury and L3-4 shiz for L9 components on others, so not leveling as high yet*)

May I have the stuff for making moonstone & angel's tears? 3nodding and no need to send me gold, I'm just doing this for the exp XD

Cluttered Cat

Warm Trout
finally found a high enough level muleh for level 5 components. (*busy making ectoplasm, red mercury and L3-4 shiz for L9 components on others, so not leveling as high yet*)

May I have the stuff for making moonstone & angel's tears? 3nodding and no need to send me gold, I'm just doing this for the exp XD
Sent the Angel's Tears first. I'll send the items for 2 Moonstones in the next trade.

King Streaker

10,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
OtherWorldShukumei
Warm Trout

Sent the Angel's Tears first. I'll send the items for 2 Moonstones in the next trade.

alrighty, I'll send the angel's tears back when you do the moonstones.

â–ŒA SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,
â–ŒBUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Welcome to BetterGaia.
Need help? See our thread and visit BetterGaia.com.

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Is there anything for newbie level 3 evil

Cluttered Cat

Awe Electrohop
Sorry, just what's listed on the front page. I might have something level 2 or 3 available eventually.

Cluttered Cat

Awe Electrohop
I have some lvl 3 available now if you'd like to try them. They're very low chance, so you might have to throw more gold at it than you'd like. I'll send you a trade to try one. If you'd rather stick with higher chances at your same level, then just cancel the trade.

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
OtherWorldShukumei
Awe Electrohop
I have some lvl 3 available now if you'd like to try them. They're very low chance, so you might have to throw more gold at it than you'd like. I'll send you a trade to try one. If you'd rather stick with higher chances at your same level, then just cancel the trade.

I don't mind about the gold part. Will craft it now then send you twisted

Cluttered Cat

Awe Electrohop
OtherWorldShukumei

I don't mind about the gold part. Will craft it now then send you twisted
Plus 7.5k per try is like nothing now. xd

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
OtherWorldShukumei
Plus 7.5k per try is like nothing now. xd

When they mean very low, it's actually very low eek
LV3 - 8% now, thnks.
If there are any else, just send me twisted

Cluttered Cat

Awe Electrohop
LV3 - 8% now, thnks.
Yeah. Very low takes a lot of tries. I don't know if you read the tip in the first post, but there's some theory and experimenting that putting all of the items (including formula) that you need to make it at the very top of your inventory lowers the number of tries it might take since it doesn't have to search as hard through your stuff to find it.
I'll send one as you complete one. 3nodding I have a few more, but need to leave soon, so I'll send the others when I get back in a few hours.

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
OtherWorldShukumei
Awe Electrohop
LV3 - 8% now, thnks.
Yeah. Very low takes a lot of tries. I don't know if you read the tip in the first post, but there's some theory and experimenting that putting all of the items (including formula) that you need to make it at the very top of your inventory lowers the number of tries it might take since it doesn't have to search as hard through your stuff to find it.
I'll send one as you complete one. 3nodding I have a few more, but need to leave soon, so I'll send the others when I get back in a few hours.

Gonna sleep now, so I'll toss you this after I finish. Just send me a trade later or else I'll send trade when I wake up.
Also, how to move stuffs in inventory? Mine is huge..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff