• Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
more points!

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
Awesome! if I can successfully gather up the items to make this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/67979
and you're still in business, can i ask for your services?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
L Bee
Awesome! if I can successfully gather up the items to make this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/67979

Sorry but I don't gather items. The cost is too risky. crying

I only alchemize stuff people already have ready.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
Existential Existence
L Bee

oh no I'm going to be gathering them myself! but it might take a while on my end... I wanted to ask WHEN i do get all the ingredients together :3
the formula is lvl 3 and i happened into this forum to find your thread woohoo!

if you're still doing this when i have everything i would be more than happy to hand over all the stuff for you to make and i would be eternally grateful

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
L Bee
Existential Existence
L Bee

oh no I'm going to be gathering them myself! but it might take a while on my end... I wanted to ask WHEN i do get all the ingredients together :3
the formula is lvl 3 and i happened into this forum to find your thread woohoo!

if you're still doing this when i have everything i would be more than happy to hand over all the stuff for you to make and i would be eternally grateful

I'd be glad to alchemize anything even if it takes you a while and even if I am already past level 3. I have nothing better to do anyway XD

This is pretty much going to be a free alchemy shop for forever. Even if/when I get to higher levels I don't think I'll ever charge anything. The alchemy system is already screwed up enough for being hard xd people need a break.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
fantastic :3 i'll come here straightaway when i have everything. so far i've got most of the cash shop items, all the gold shop ones, and i'm on the lookout for the 2 alchemy components

any advice on how to find/bargain and get what i need?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
L Bee
fantastic :3 i'll come here straightaway when i have everything. so far i've got most of the cash shop items, all the gold shop ones, and i'm on the lookout for the 2 alchemy components

any advice on how to find/bargain and get what i need?

It depends on the components. If you manage to make or get a cache you can ask people if they'd trade the component you need for it. What are you looking for? The cheaper components tend to come from Daily Chance.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
it's all so expensive crying the components i need are called Star of Style (2 of them). I don't even know where they come from and neither does anyone else, at least not that they've revealed
I'm only short 1 dashing gentleman coat now and those two stars; i've scraped the mp every chance someone puts stuff up
I've been booty grabbing as well on the off chance i can snag an enki's catch but all i get is broken tusks so far

work work work!!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
L Bee
it's all so expensive crying the components i need are called Star of Style (2 of them). I don't even know where they come from and neither does anyone else, at least not that they've revealed
I'm only short 1 dashing gentleman coat now and those two stars; i've scraped the mp every chance someone puts stuff up
I've been booty grabbing as well on the off chance i can snag an enki's catch but all i get is broken tusks so far

work work work!!

I think star of style comes from the philosopher's cache? I'm not too sure though, but I think they're sort of rare compared to other alchemy components because they don't show up as frequently.

Which dashing gentleman's coat are you looking for?

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
update: all i need now are the stars of style! they come from the philosopher's cache you're right. somebody has one up in the mp and i asked them (400mil lol) so i'm watching it closely
i just bought the last blue dashing tail coat i needed wahoo

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
L Bee
update: all i need now are the stars of style! they come from the philosopher's cache you're right. somebody has one up in the mp and i asked them (400mil lol) so i'm watching it closely

Alchemy components seem like the biggest hurdle sometimes. it doesn't look like anyone's sold any on the MP. you might be able to find some people trading them in the forums though. They'll probably be very expensive crying

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
Existential Existence
L Bee

Alchemy components seem like the biggest hurdle sometimes. it doesn't look like anyone's sold any on the MP. you might be able to find some people trading them in the forums though. They'll probably be very expensive crying

I got lucky today found one in the mp and had enough so i snagged it emotion_c8 one more to go!!!

this is a slow moving forum o_o

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
L Bee
Existential Existence
L Bee

I got lucky today found one in the mp and had enough so i snagged it emotion_c8 one more to go!!!

this is a slow moving forum o_o

Oh wow I didn't know you were still at it XD

that is awesome!

holy crap i checked the MP price and wow Stars are still so expensive

if you still want me to alchemize your item by the time you get everything you need, I think i will need to draw you avatar art. gathering tough alchemy items is such a pain, it's almost like every successful formula deserves a celebration of some sort

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
haha only if i get to draw your wacky conglomeration-atar too! bust out the party hats!!
i'm just as surprised as you are i'm still at it but this wonder will be mine emotion_dowant i've kinda been lookin to liquidate and downsize my inventory anyways :p obviously things are going exactly as planned...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff