Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Captain's log star date 1 point 14 point 15 *captain Picard's voice*

Logan woke up last morning sore with his body feeling sluggish. We believe that in the deep of the night, the alien pet found its way into Logan's room and paralyzed him with a poison. We have no idea what the pet did to Logan's body but the pet is nowhere to be found. Logan returned to the family he traded with yesterday to exchange another piece of medal for a gift and found that the family believes their pet to be missing....

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Captain's log star date 1 point 16 point 15 *captain Picard's voice*

We traded one more piece of medal for a gift, but surprise surprise! Our bartering gained us the gift of life! Logan has quietly given birth to a hybrid alien beast - most likely the offspring of that wretched pet. The infant has Logan's grey head of hair and his big bulging arm muscles - however it has the eyes of a chihuahua and the snout of a dolphin, with paw-like fingers and toes. Logan decided to call the infant, Princess Wea. Even though the creature has no telltale signs of a gender, he treats it like a little girl and coos at it every chance he gets. Even Meili and Gino are sick of the lovey dovey baby sounds coming out from Logan's mouth.

We are all blaming these incidents on Ian's curse on our ship. However, Logan seems to enjoy what he considers good tidings to the crew. At least he has found his happy ending.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Captain's log star date 1 point 21 point 13 *captain Picard's voice*
The crew has reluctantly accepted Logan's new family. We have found a crown to compliment Princess. It so happens that Princess Wea is developing rather fast compared to the human species. She is now the size of an ostrich. I think Ian is starting to fall in love. What a strange boy.

I have been told that back on Earth, it is a momentous day of MLK and Presidential Inauguration-ness. I believe that today is the right time to begin our final stretch into Ten.

We have been waiting quite a while for a meaningful day to gather our last inventory, 1 point 21 point 13 will be that day! We will begin preparations in a few short hours...this time we will hunt our inventory down. The creature I am told is elusive and wily, but I believe our crew can do the job.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Officially at Level 10 cool Oh yeah

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Captain's log star date 1 point 21 point 13 supplemental *captain Picard's voice*

In our final act of adventure we hunted down an alien fox by the name of Inari. Despite the low chances of catching this beast, Gino and Meili set up an ingenious plan to capture the creature at the height of the afternoon after lunch when the Inari is at it's weakest state of self-destructive contemplation. Logan and that useless boy Ian waited in the bushes to herd the creature into the trap. We were able to capture the creature with one try, and contrary to Ian's curse were happy to have done so successfully without any fails. Capturing the beast gave us enough inventory power capacity to make the trek into the mysterious world of Ten.

With lightened hearts we jumped into hyperspace and headed at warp speed into Ten. At the gate we were given our badge.

User Image

The heavy metal pin of victory sits warmly in my left pocket nearest to my nuts. My peanuts. The peanuts in my pocket.

The Capitol contacted us on our successful journey to Ten. However, it is to our crew's dismay that they have said that there is no way to get back to Earth on one. Cursed officials! How could they have abandoned us after the trials and tribulations our crew has endured on this journey? I will swear my revenge upon the Capitol and all the evils they sow. I have given crew this news, and though Louie and Ian are of heavy heart, they will get over themselves and adapt to our new predicament. The Capitol demands our allegiance be given to them and to provide them with a new trade route to Ten, but we have declared ourselves rogue and now fly freely throughout levels One to Ten in search of things to do. Watch out universe! We are the new bums on the block!

I have done some bookkeeping and have found that overall, our journey has been one of profit.

---

Level 3: +130k, ania gown, kudu, shell hat, agate, 2x fausto
Level 4: -182k, drome, 2x cocoon
Level 5: +4.473mil, 2x nartian(liq)
Level 6: -267k, 1x changeling
Level 7: -1.551mil, 1x grace, 1x diapered, 2x hermes
Level 8: -257k, 1x kottan
Level 9: -1.275mil, 3x noel(liq)

Total Overall: +1.071 mil + alchemy items will keep + 3x noel/2x nartians will sell later

---

We are looking to sell some inventory, have kept some inventory as mementos of our journey, and have overall made a profit of 1,071,000 gold. Divided among our crew of seven (Gino, Meili, Logan, Timmy, Louie, Ian, and I), we overall have rewarded ourselves with a salary of 153k gold each crew member.

Hurrah!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way! biggrin

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Self-Made LEVEL 10 items

Note: This Level may be empty due to no use for lvl 10 experience points.
Existential Existence

I need an alchemist!
Formula to alchemize: Inari's Beads
Cost to craft: 100k
LEVEL: 9

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zelos Fangirl
Existential Existence

I need an alchemist!
Formula to alchemize: Inari's Beads
Cost to craft: 100k
LEVEL: 9

Hey Zelos! Thanks for stopping by! If you have everything feel free to start trades whenever!

From what I understand there are a lot of items in this formula so it will probably require a lot of multiple trades.

Blessed Seeker

At least its not the Black Bedouin Skirt @ ___@
62 seperate items + formula and gold?
No me gusta
Lol, but I'm not complaining
I needed the exp for sure

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xX-Shikyo-Xx
At least its not the Black Bedouin Skirt @ ___@
62 seperate items + formula and gold?
No me gusta
Lol, but I'm not complaining
I needed the exp for sure

Zelos never responded so I think I'm in the clear lol.

Yeah all those separate items/trades sound like a pain especially if it's like 5 trades of the same item XD. Like when you need 25-50 of the same cheap item....but you store them on a different account because it clutters up your inventory....so you have to trade them back to your main alchemy account.....and it takes a lot of trades just to move everything for one formula..... ... .

Blessed Seeker

Yeah, the nice thing is for me at least right now everything is in one package and I dont have to do the combo move components where you gotta craft super components to make whatever the item they actually want is

That will be a pain when it comes around, but means more experience at the same time I suppose. Lol. I just hope I get more customers soon. Other than my shop I've only been doing formulas I can make a profit on, and it works well but the items just sell slowly.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Hey! Congrats on achieving level ten!! mrgreen

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
xX-Shikyo-Xx
Yeah, the nice thing is for me at least right now everything is in one package and I dont have to do the combo move components where you gotta craft super components to make whatever the item they actually want is

That will be a pain when it comes around, but means more experience at the same time I suppose. Lol. I just hope I get more customers soon. Other than my shop I've only been doing formulas I can make a profit on, and it works well but the items just sell slowly.

You are more successful than I am

Plus, I am so bored it is driving me crazy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff