• Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Free Killz
Existential Existence

I need an alchemist!
Ogre's bone

Hey man, thanks for posting!
I can do this for you, but I only have a few XP points and the formula has low chances, so it might take a couple of tries to craft.
You might want to go to a level 7+ if you don't want to risk more than 1 crafting attempt. But if you still want me to try, just send the trade!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Alright, thanks! Let's do this! I'll screen record everything as well and PM you a youtube link of the crafting process

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Existential Existence
Alright, thanks! Let's do this! I'll screen record everything as well and PM you a youtube link of the crafting process

Cool, thanks...

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Free Killz
Existential Existence

Cool, thanks...

All 3 attempts failed... crying
I'll attempt 1 more try using my own gold but if it fails, i'll send the stuff back over to you, sorry. sad

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Existential Existence
Free Killz
Existential Existence

Cool, thanks...

I'll attempt 1 more try using my own gold but if it fails, i'll send the stuff back over to you, sorry. sad

freaking hell it failed L:j;alsjfd;lsjdf;lajsdf;ljas;dfl crying Sorrryyy
I'll PM you the youtube link so you can see...

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Existential Existence
Existential Existence
Free Killz
Existential Existence

Cool, thanks...

Its okay it often happens to low level formulas.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Free Killz
Existential Existence
Existential Existence
Free Killz
Existential Existence

Cool, thanks...

Yeah...Sorry it didn't work out.
You motivated me to craft some of my high level 6 formulas to build up the XP to do your low one though xd So that was nice. Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. I'll mention you in my journal trek when I update the journal story XD
You will be characterized as an assassin...lol
it'll take a couple of minutes for me to upload the crafting video but i'll send it to you asap.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Existential Existence
Free Killz
Existential Existence
Existential Existence
Free Killz
Existential Existence

Cool, thanks...

Yeah...Sorry it didn't work out.
You motivated me to craft some of my high level 6 formulas to build up the XP to do your low one though xd So that was nice. Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. I'll mention you in my journal trek when I update the journal story XD
You will be characterized as an assassin...lol
it'll take a couple of minutes for me to upload the crafting video but i'll send it to you asap.

I love assassins : D

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Captain's log star date 09 point 02 point 12: *captain Picard's voice*

It is with great pleasure that we have earned the Level 6 badge and have left Level 5 for our new journey through Six. Our Nartian colony birthed another small babe, which was given into the care of Ian. By now, all of our Nartians have matured and Ian spoke his tearful farewells to his alien children at the hold. That last Nartian was able to give us enough inventory to enter hyperspace into Six.

Due to our departure from Five, however, Gino and Meili's wedding nuptials have ended. In total we have ended up with 6 useless Nartian slaves crowding our hold, in stasis. We have to yet to decide whether we want to sell them for gold to traders or keep them rotting in our hold, forever, out of spite. These little beasts have done much damage to our ship, to the total sum of approximately 946,000 gold. Fortunately for our crew, however, we managed to sell off our other inventory to gain an overall net profit of approximately 4,142,000 gold.

According to our books, here are the results of our result through Five:
Nartian Rocks x6 = -946k (in storage)
Candy Horns x2 = +5.168mil (sold)
Summer Groom x2 = -80k (sold)

Total = 4.142mil+

This journey through Five has overall been quite fruitful, despite the air of boredom and dread throughout the journey. I speculate it is because the crew have suffered greatly that good fortune has occurred.

The journey through Six, however, looks dark and uncertain. It is very likely that our ship will endure much damage from the dangerous creatures lurking in Six. We will have to travel through Six with as much speed as possible and take risks we normally would have liked to avoid.

User Image

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Captain's log star date 09 point 02 point 12, supplemental: *captain Picard's voice*

B, or not a B.
This level has been quite a B. The first moment we stepped into Six we were assaulted by a strict woman dressed in brown, who charged us a traveling violation fee because we did not purchase a traveling permit before entering Six. In hyperspace, there is only 1 second between point A and point B where a permit can be purchased. I feel that this is an outrageous attempt to swindle tourists out of their gold! It is practically high way robbery!

Leon had the smarts to kidnap her and use her as inventory, which gave us some power to get through Six.

THEN we encountered a female troll with purple eyes who attacked our ship as we were landing on planet AB234D34 to refuel our tank. In her hand she held a club and smashed upon Ian's dormitory windows quite loudly. I believe she was attracted to the smell of his sweat and wanted to steal him as her mate. Ian was quite frightened by that encounter, but Meili and Louie managed to stun the alien beast and smuggle her on board. We plucked her precious Violet Night Jewel eyes out from her head and are trying to sell them on the black market to repair some of the damage she inflicted upon our ship. We are now up to 99 power capacity, but our gold reserves have taken much damage and we are cursing this dreaded Sector of the universe.

On AB234D34, we encountered a cloaked man by the name of Free Killz. I say cloaked, but he was not really cloaked. For some reason, it was hard for me and my crew to discern his facial features. There was an air of error around his head that clouded his countenance. Leon is quite interested in his cloaking device. This man introduced himself as an assassin (which further gave Ian - that wuss - a bit of a fright and paranoia - for you see, Ian was once the target of an assassin years ago on Barton) and was inquiring us for help to kill an Ogre for their Ogre bone. I enlisted the assistance of Louie and Gino for the task to join Free Killz on his journey.

In the meantime, I dined on local cuisine with the rest of the crew, rested, made repairs to the ship, and learned more about the art of acting. You can watch my performance in the video above. It is very, very good, if I do say so myself.

When Louie and Gino returned, they were quite worn out and tired. Unfortunately they were not able to help Free Killz with his endeavour, in fact, the 60k medical bills that piled up from the conflict cost us a bit of gold, and as I document this entry we are fleeing the planet to avoid our failed assassin attempt. Gino and Louie are slated for a beating for their failure. In Six, a Captain must be tough on his crew, or he is one who does his crew no favors.

According to Louie, the Ogre was located in an underwater cave. This Ogre has been terrorizing the local inhabitants of AB234D34 for months. Free Killz was hired by the locals to slay the Ogre and collect its bones for further use. The Ogre, it turns out, is a councilman with high rank in the realm of Six. Fah! Damned officials!

Killz, Louie, and Gino made a total of four attempts on his life. One by electricity, a second by gun, a third by poison, and a fourth by "accidental" spillage of toxins into his watery cave. The Ogre would not die!!!! The fourth attempt was quite costly as it also sickened Louie and Gino in the process. Unfortunately we had to flee the planet, and we can only hope that Free Killz will manage to successfully kill the Ogre with another crew.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Captain's log star date 09 point 02 point 12, supplemental II: *captain Picard's voice*

While we have escaped planet AB234D34 with only marginal damages to the ship, however, after hours on cruise control we have found a smaller ship following us, trailing after our crew as we speed through Six...

It is slowly catching up to our vessel and the pilot will not respond to communications to identify themselves or their intentions for approaching us. Leon has aimed our lasers at the rogue vessel as a precaution.

We-

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Captain's log star date 09 point 04 point 12 *captain Picard's voice*

All is well. I have much adventure to report on our latest acquisition, boosting us to a power capacity of 131XP. As it turns out, the rogue vessel following us was manned by the male mate of the female troll we subdued from AB234D34! The male troll docked himself on our hull and came rushing out at my crew with a huge club at hand. He swung it to and fro but could not land a hit on my swift, agile men. In his trollish rage, the creature did not see the wire set out by Leon and Louie, tripped over the wire, and fell quite heavily. Gino and Meili jumped on the troll with their stunners and subdued the beast. We now have him in captivity with his female companion. We've also decided to place them both in stasis. Their bodies are rather heavy and we might want to sell them on the market soon. Six is just too dangerous!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff