Welcome to Gaia! ::

Compassionate Healer

19,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
OH xd and I collect 4 leaf clovers in real life and on here so it is just a tradition of mine to express thanks and pass them out to friends and helpers smile which you are wink .
No problem, let me know if you need anymore level 3 and 4s crafted. I'll be doing those free of charge until I move on to 4's and 5's.

Compassionate Healer

19,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Eddie E-X
No problem, let me know if you need anymore level 3 and 4s crafted. I'll be doing those free of charge until I move on to 4's and 5's.

I'll let you know xd . I'm one component short of an ogre bone (then I have to find somebody at lvl 6 to craft it) and I might be back for another cuttlescythe xd LOL ... we'll see. I got 2 of the formulas early on and hung onto them just in case xd . I DID get lucky today with somebody trading me a bakunawa tongue for some superprizes, MC's and gold emotion_facepalm egads they are sooo expensive) so I was able to make my lvl 3 butterfly coat. But I only have 18xp now xd . See what I mean xd lol?
rainbowlady1
Eddie E-X

I'll let you know xd . I'm one component short of an ogre bone (then I have to find somebody at lvl 6 to craft it) and I might be back for another cuttlescythe xd LOL ... we'll see. I got 2 of the formulas early on and hung onto them just in case xd . I DID get lucky today with somebody trading me a bakunawa tongue for some superprizes, MC's and gold emotion_facepalm egads they are sooo expensive) so I was able to make my lvl 3 butterfly coat. But I only have 18xp now xd . See what I mean xd lol?

Sure thing.
By the way, leveling up to level 4 on your own can easily set you back about 4 million gold, from my experience, anyways.

Compassionate Healer

19,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Eddie E-X
rainbowlady1
Eddie E-X

Sure thing.
By the way, leveling up to level 4 on your own can easily set you back about 4 million gold, from my experience, anyways.

xd it's not cheap ... lol I just wish that more people needed the components I had. I started out the HARD way ... but it was easier because I 1) had a lot of fish already, 2) was an AVID town collector with quite a large town item collection, and got to level 3 just by creating golden giftboxes and PC's xd (oh and some orb aggregates but not too many lol). I broke even when I found a superfantastic deal on a second rainbow wings formula wink and already had all the ingredients except for some bug fuzz ... so I sold the extra pair, and made pretty much all my gold back xd . OH and I DID DO alot of swapping components around with others to finally get some of the ones I needed if I could wink .

Anyways, let me know about the formulas or components to see what I can do, and have a great night and day, blessings and be well smile .

6,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Alchemy Request!
The alchemy formula I want you to complete:Formula 3: Banshee's Silver Comb
I acknowledge that by making this request, I already have all the materials on hand and ready to be sent or traded.
I don't I'm posting this ahead of time since I plan getting this done a week tops,
And I want you to be aware I want you to craft my item. If that's okay with you.
RawrAngelness
Alchemy Request!
I acknowledge that by making this request, I already have all the materials on hand and ready to be sent or traded.
I don't I'm posting this ahead of time since I plan getting this done a week tops,
And I want you to be aware I want you to craft my item. If that's okay with you.

That's fine, just let me know when you've got the items required and I'll be glad to assist in forging the item.

6,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Eddie E-X
RawrAngelness
Alchemy Request!

That's fine, just let me know when you've got the items required and I'll be glad to assist in forging the item.

Alright but im still a little sketchy since I got hacked I feel better if you promise you will give the item back.
>.<
RawrAngelness
Eddie E-X
RawrAngelness
Alchemy Request!

Alright but im still a little sketchy since I got hacked I feel better if you promise you will give the item back.
>.<

Of course.

6,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Eddie E-X

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff