• Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cristada
this_chick25
Cristada
emotion_bigheart

Hello!

I have 3x Angel Blood available to craft if you'd like! The total items will be sent over two trades because there are a lot of components.

If you need fewer than 3 crafting instances to get to the next level, please let me know. I'm not in a terrible hurry to get the items all done, I'm just helping other Alchemists to level up.

Yay! Thank you so much! 4laugh

Cool--I'll send the first trade now!

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cristada

Thanks for your services! emotion_hug

Big Cat

this_chick25
Cristada

Thanks for your services! emotion_hug

Thank you as well! If you have anything else, let me know. I haven't got to Level 8 yet. rofl
Cristada
Hello, are you still level 7? I can send over the stuff for Ankou's Strand of White Hair if you are.

EDIT: Sorry, I accidentally crafted it myself. crying

Big Cat

Nettaiya
Cristada
Hello, are you still level 7? I can send over the stuff for Ankou's Strand of White Hair if you are.

EDIT: Sorry, I accidentally crafted it myself. crying

Lol. That's OK. But if you have any other level 6 or 7 stuff you need crafted let me know! smile

Big Cat

Big Cat

Cristada
Hi there!
Just quote me below saying what you want crafted and trade the formula(s) and components to me. I'll cover the crafting costs. biggrin

Wicked Avatar!

Uhm, I was wondering what you could craft with;
Hydrogen Cloud x1
Fiery Curse x1
Bag Of Petals x1
Unicorn Poop x1
Wizard Leaf x1
and
Sugar Crystals

I'm also not sure what the heck I'm doing so I was wondering you could help me... I also have 45 tokens, if that counts for anything?

Big Cat

Toxic Cakes
Cristada
Hi there!
Just quote me below saying what you want crafted and trade the formula(s) and components to me. I'll cover the crafting costs. biggrin

Wicked Avatar!

Uhm, I was wondering what you could craft with;
Hydrogen Cloud x1
Fiery Curse x1
Bag Of Petals x1
Unicorn Poop x1
Wizard Leaf x1
and
Sugar Crystals

I'm also not sure what the heck I'm doing so I was wondering you could help me... I also have 45 tokens, if that counts for anything?

Hai there! I can't remember all the things you can craft with those items. But you can go on the gaia item alchemy thread in the forums and look at the guides posted there. I personally use Lei Trigar's. He lists all the formulas and what you need to craft them. :3

Big Cat

alright, does this crafting thing actually give items? that you could wear?

Big Cat

Toxic Cakes
alright, does this crafting thing actually give items? that you could wear?

Yep, but most of the wearable things are really expensive to craft because of inflated ingredients

Big Cat

Big Cat

Dangerous Lover

Gimme gold caches. Lul. Nah. xD Ah mang, I have been doing so many calculations. I'll let you know if I need you to craft me anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff