24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
IIwizardeigesII
Are you online?

I have a erebus moon in need of crafting. 4laugh

Hi!!!
Sure, but i don't have gold available to cover crafting fees or reattemps gonk If you don't mind then send the items!!! heart

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
fandomorama
IIwizardeigesII
Are you online?

Hi!!!
Sure, but i don't have gold available to cover crafting fees or reattemps gonk If you don't mind then send the items!!! heart

..It's a level 10 formula with a HUUUGE craft cost,I planned on covering its cost to begin with. xd
Erebus moon takes over a hundred things pretty much so it will take multiple trades.

*wants agreement that it will be sent to me when its complete* emotion_facepalm
I've spent over a year working on this thing. emo

Items coming at ya. 4laugh
I'll send a mill with it to craft everything,will you please send back what isn't used?

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
IIwizardeigesII
fandomorama
IIwizardeigesII
Are you online?

Hi!!!

..It's a level 10 formula with a HUUUGE craft cost,I planned on covering its cost to begin with. xd
Erebus moon takes over a hundred things pretty much so it will take multiple trades.

I'll send a mill with it to craft everything,will you please send back what isn't used?

Sure thing!!
Will PM you a link if you wanna see my screen during the entire process biggrin

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
fandomorama
IIwizardeigesII
fandomorama
IIwizardeigesII
Are you online?

Hi!!!

Sure thing!!
Will PM you a link if you wanna see my screen during the entire process biggrin

First batch of items+1mill+ 3 components I made are in a trade.
It's going to take a couple to take everything this disaster takes. xd

Goodbye my mercury moon. emo

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
MaclauMo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bump

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MaclauMo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ready to order? Do you have questions? Quote this post and I’ll try to respond as quickly as possible.
            Are you taking orders? O: I have all the components needed to make Celestial Rings.
            I just don't do alchemy so I can't do it myself. sweatdrop

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Viice
MaclauMo
Ready to order? Do you have questions? Quote this post and I’ll try to respond as quickly as possible.
            Are you taking orders? O: I have all the components needed to make Celestial Rings.

sure! Send over the items and the crafting costs heart
MaclauMo
Viice
MaclauMo

Sorry, new to this...how do I determine the cost of crafting the item?

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Viice
MaclauMo
Viice
MaclauMo

Sorry, new to this...how do I determine the cost of crafting the item?

The cost of crafting is an amount of gold that will be used in the crafting of each formula.
In the case of the Celestial Rings, the Cost to craft: 60000 Gold
It also uses a bottleup moonlight and sunlight, I don't know if you need to have those crafted too.
When you go to the Bitfrost and click on a formula, it shows the "Cost to craft" under formula details.
I hope that helps!! Let me know if you have more questions!! heart

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Viice

Done! heart I love the celestial rings!! It's a beautiful item! Enjoy! heart heart
MaclauMo
Viice

Done! heart I love the celestial rings!! It's a beautiful item! Enjoy! heart heart
            Thank you sososo much!!! <3 They're SO hard to find! 4laugh

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
MaclauMo

Bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff