Level 9-10 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 126 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Welcome to Fando’s Shop of Horrors! This shop location is specialized on Alchemy related services.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm a Level 10 Alchemist, ready to help you!
cat_mrgreen I've reached the maximum level of experience in Alchemy! cat_mrgreen
heart Tips, <3 and donations are always welcome heart

Please follow all Gaia TOS rules and my personal favorites: Be fair, be kind, be polite.

The shop’s name is inspired in the 1986 movie “Little Shop of Horrors”, which is one of my husband’s favorite movies <3
All graphics made by me, please don’t steal.

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
heart Level 10 Alchemist – Let me Craft your Backwings heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please provide the formula, all the components, and the gold of the cost to craft it.
I'm looking forward getting the Wing Mastery achievement.
I have vast experience in Alchemy. I can coach you through the process. I can take the hassle out of it and just give you numbers. I'm gonna be a user at Gaia as long as it's free, so you can take all the time you need to finish without big risks.
Just PM or Quote me and I'll answer any questions for you!
heart

heart August 12th, 2013: Completed Angelic heart
heart March 8th, 2014: Completed Risen heart
heart March 9th, 2014: Completed Celestial heart
heart March 10th, 2014: Completed Demonic heart
heart March 11th, 2014: Completed Devilish heart
heart March 12th, 2014: Completed Fallen heart
User Image
Finally i got the Wing Mastery Achievement!!!!

heart Thanks to my precious husband for the support, encouragement, funding, and for opening 1000+ philosopher caches for me heart

This Shop is closed for the time being! Thank you for coming by!

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ready to order? Do you have questions? Quote this post and I’ll try to respond as quickly as possible.

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Wanna affiliate with my shop? PM me!

heart Customers heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hi-Potion: Level 10 - Nice Suit for Work
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.IIwizardeigesII: Level 10 - Erebus' Moon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Viice: Level 7 - Celestial Rings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Piggyback-Chan: Level 7 - Vanilla Cupcake Dress
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.incubus-desu: Level 10 - Nice Suit for Work
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zowie Stardust: gaia_crown Formula-10: Crown of the Thrice Great gaia_crown , Level 10 - b*****d's Heart, Level 10 - Hero's Heart, and lots of lower level formulas!

heart Donators heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2000man: Thanks for the multiple generous donations.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zowie Stardust: Pepper the cat THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.incubus-desu: Gold and Items THANK YOU!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.iKYD_Y-S : Gold THANK YOU!!!!

heart Places you should visit heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fando's Marketplace store: I try to keep it full with alchemy and non-alchemy items.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fando's Shop of Horrors - Alchemy components sale!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reserved - Under Construction

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

And the shop is open!
*cuts ribbon*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff