Level 9-10 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 126 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let's craft some wings!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Visiting Visitor

46,065 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
I'm new to this Alchemy thing. So if I want u to craft something like michael's wings. I'll have to send all the components to u? Sorry I'm new

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
VinaGal
I'm new to this Alchemy thing. So if I want u to craft something like michael's wings. I'll have to send all the components to u? Sorry I'm new

Hi,
Yes, for Michael's wings, you would need to send me the Angelic Quest Inizio formula, components and items required to craft it.
It's quite a lot of items, so I usually work in shorter steps.
All the information about the wings is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/quest-formula-information-v2-backwings-guide/t.84838241/

Let me know if you have any questions after checking that link heart

Visiting Visitor

46,065 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
MaclauMo

Let's craft some wings!

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
MaclauMo

Let's craft some wings!

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
MaclauMo
MaclauMo

Let's craft some wings!

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
MaclauMo

Bump

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
MaclauMo

Let's craft some wings!

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
MaclauMo

Let's craft some wings!

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Let's craft some wings!

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Finished the Fallen Quest this morning!!! heart

Shy Kitten

id like to get my michael wings to the final stage but im not sure how much the formual and supplies will all cost along with paying you yet do you know any treads that could help me with this?

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kuroshix
id like to get my michael wings to the final stage but im not sure how much the formual and supplies will all cost along with paying you yet do you know any treads that could help me with this?

Hi,
Yes, All the information about the wings is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/quest-formula-information-v2-backwings-guide/t.84838241/

Also this thread http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/quest-formula-tracker-thread-now-with-a-poll-d/t.87045285/ has a very updated list of Alchemist that have formulas and are available to upgrade other people's wings!

The cost it's elevated right now, it could be anything from 600 million to 1.5 billion sweatdrop

Let me know if you have any questions after checking those links heart

Savage Lover

MaclauMo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ready to order? Do you have questions? Quote this post and I’ll try to respond as quickly as possible.

Would it be possible for you to craft me a Gogh Reed.
Not too sure how alchemy works, but I understand that I wouldn't be able to do it myself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff