• Winged 100
  • Invisibility 100
ya its shayla
wink

heart

O.G. Member

Lulouka
Fluffy Bird

Congrats on becoming level ten! If you don't mind me asking, about how much gold did you invest to get that far? I wanted to be one of the first few but it seemed to take a lot of effort. I am still a level one, you see. But I have about 14M in funds and was just wondering about how far I could make it. Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't call it an investment because I'll never get the gold I put into it back, it was more of me spending my gold on something that entertained me.
As for getting to level 10, I'm afraid 14 million isn't going to be enough to get to level 10. I mentioned in my earlier post that I spent anywhere between 70-90 million to get to level 10.

Oh, my! redface
              That's far ahead of me! Thanks for the help~

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Invisibility 100
Fluffy Bird
Lulouka
Fluffy Bird

Congrats on becoming level ten! If you don't mind me asking, about how much gold did you invest to get that far? I wanted to be one of the first few but it seemed to take a lot of effort. I am still a level one, you see. But I have about 14M in funds and was just wondering about how far I could make it. Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't call it an investment because I'll never get the gold I put into it back, it was more of me spending my gold on something that entertained me.
As for getting to level 10, I'm afraid 14 million isn't going to be enough to get to level 10. I mentioned in my earlier post that I spent anywhere between 70-90 million to get to level 10.

Oh, my! redface
              That's far ahead of me! Thanks for the help~

You're welcome.
I'm sure it's bound to get less expensive later on. 3nodding

10,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lulouka
Greetings, I am currently a level 10 alchemist. I soloed level 1-7 because I felt like there aren’t many great formulas that are under 7, so I held off opening a crafting service until now. I became a level 10 alchemist on November 25, and I'm the fifth user to become a level 10. emotion_yatta

For now I will craft any level 10 formulas, as long a you cover the the crafting fee. Seeing how level 10 formulas aren't cheap to craft, I am going to have to charge for failures. sweatdrop

For levels below 10, I will craft the formula at no charge, but you will also have to cover the crafting fee. (I will change how I craft formulas lower than 10 over the next few days, I'm just thinking on how I should handle lower level formulas)

Once I’ve confirmed your order, send a trade with the formula and components. Once I’ve completed the formula, I will inform you on how many attempts the formula took. Once you've been informed on the attempts, I will send you the item and you will send the crafting fee.

i need your help crafting an item please help! Aurora kitten star! 3nodding i will agree to terms thru pm! THANKS AGAIN! heart

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Invisibility 100
Benerd
Lulouka
Greetings, I am currently a level 10 alchemist. I soloed level 1-7 because I felt like there aren’t many great formulas that are under 7, so I held off opening a crafting service until now. I became a level 10 alchemist on November 25, and I'm the fifth user to become a level 10. emotion_yatta

For now I will craft any level 10 formulas, as long a you cover the the crafting fee. Seeing how level 10 formulas aren't cheap to craft, I am going to have to charge for failures. sweatdrop

For levels below 10, I will craft the formula at no charge, but you will also have to cover the crafting fee. (I will change how I craft formulas lower than 10 over the next few days, I'm just thinking on how I should handle lower level formulas)

Once I’ve confirmed your order, send a trade with the formula and components. Once I’ve completed the formula, I will inform you on how many attempts the formula took. Once you've been informed on the attempts, I will send you the item and you will send the crafting fee.

i need your help crafting an item please help! Aurora kitten star! 3nodding i will agree to terms thru pm! THANKS AGAIN! heart

Sure if you have all the required items and components, then I will gladly craft it for you.

10,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Invisibility 100
ya its shayla
~HI!

Hi shayla! blaugh

10,000 Points