Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
Istoleyourtaco

and a bunch of papers, flowers, and bugs.

how much for 100 of each bug? *total*

Sparkly Warlord

12,800 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 1 Win 50
dally lluv
Istoleyourtaco

200k for 100 of each but I only 94 blue dragonfly left

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
Istoleyourtaco
dally lluv
Istoleyourtaco

200k for 100 of each but I only 94 blue dragonfly left

nty

Lucky Cat

Istoleyourtaco
bump

hey Taco. which formulas did you craft at level 3?

Sparkly Warlord

12,800 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 1 Win 50
edokitty
Istoleyourtaco
bump

hey Taco. which formulas did you craft at level 3?
2 hypno lollipops , 2 twinkle truffles, chocolate fondue, wirewood cheast plate and a bunch of p3 gears

Compassionate Healer

19,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100
Istoleyourtaco
feel free to play my tank when it glows I have the new prince merman tha gives alchemy items

You don't have a glow thread to link to? 1676/982 I think xd thanks

Sparkly Warlord

12,800 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 1 Win 50
rainbowlady1
Istoleyourtaco
feel free to play my tank when it glows I have the new prince merman tha gives alchemy items

You don't have a glow thread to link to? 1676/982 I think xd thanks
I do have a glow thread but Shanra ended up using this link instead but it is ok that is what most people use it for.

Beloved Elder

Romantic Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Explorer 0
You're glowing. ^_^

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Beloved Friend

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Istoleyourtaco
Hello. i have never crafted a formula before..but i tried 4 times with orb aggregate and i failed all times..and someone told me its a glitch..if so. is that true? how many times do i need to try before getting it then..im sorry for asking you this in your selling thread D:

Sparkly Warlord

12,800 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 1 Win 50
natsumi tsujimotto
Istoleyourtaco
Hello. i have never crafted a formula before..but i tried 4 times with orb aggregate and i failed all times..and someone told me its a glitch..if so. is that true? how many times do i need to try before getting it then..im sorry for asking you this in your selling thread D:
it's because the chances of crafting the orbs is medium so it doesn't have a good chance of crafting it but when you go to a higher lv it craft more often. a better formula to start with at lv 1 is the pilosopher's cache, alchemist's case, or golden giftboxes. the formula are at bifrost and the components are trash items.

Beloved Friend

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Istoleyourtaco
natsumi tsujimotto
Istoleyourtaco
it's because the chances of crafting the orbs is medium so it doesn't have a good chance of crafting it but when you go to a higher lv it craft more often. a better formula to start with at lv 1 is the pilosopher's cache, alchemist's case, or golden giftboxes. the formula are at bifrost and the components are trash items.

but the chances of those are very low and the orb is medium... :O

Sparkly Warlord

12,800 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 1 Win 50
natsumi tsujimotto
Istoleyourtaco
natsumi tsujimotto
Istoleyourtaco

yah I just relized that I have 2 formulas you can try with all the components I will send them to you

Beloved Friend

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Istoleyourtaco
natsumi tsujimotto
Istoleyourtaco
natsumi tsujimotto
Istoleyourtaco

yah I just relized that I have 2 formulas you can try with all the components I will send them to you

oh really..thank you so very much...how much do i pay for them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces