• 50 Wins 150
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco
instock cases , bundles and boxes

stater case

pink boxes

goden boxes

enki's catch

how much do u want for the golden boxes?
sorry I haven't kept this thread current I don't have any giftboxes right now. I can make some but it will take a day or 2 depending on how many you want .

Devout Worshipper

Desirable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Istoleyourtaco
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco

stater case

pink boxes

goden boxes

enki's catch

sorry I haven't kept this thread current I don't have any giftboxes right now. I can make some but it will take a day or 2 depending on how many you want .

that's alright. i was going to make the Philosophers Cache, so i believe i would need 5.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco

stater case

pink boxes

goden boxes

enki's catch

that's alright. i was going to make the Philosophers Cache, so i believe i would need 5.
you can actually make the caches with trash from towns/zomg and fishing and it is easier and cheaper.It is the alternate way when you are looking at the formula just click on the 1234 those are the other ways to make it

Desirable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Istoleyourtaco
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco

stater case

pink boxes

goden boxes

enki's catch

you can actually make the caches with trash from towns/zomg and fishing and it is easier and cheaper.It is the alternate way when you are looking at the formula just click on the 1234 those are the other ways to make it

what do you mean "click on the 1234"?

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco

stater case

pink boxes

goden boxes

enki's catch

on the bottom right hand corner of the formula if it has numbers those are alternate formulas.

Desirable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Istoleyourtaco
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco

on the bottom right hand corner of the formula if it has numbers those are alternate formulas.

oh, i see it now. thx! biggrin

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco
cool sapc
Istoleyourtaco

oh, i see it now. thx! biggrin
your welcome

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
wahmbulance

Romantic Nerd

15,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
Grabbed your booty heart

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
wahmbulance
I love your avi

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Istoleyourtaco

300k for Basilisk's Teeth?

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
Istoleyourtaco
Are you tring to scare your daughter twisted
I;m good almost finished with longer langer in alchemy.

maybe. mwahaha

yeah, it's children's fiction. scholastic published stories under their poison apple books line

I haven't done anything in alchemy. I'm level 3. can I get exp from level 2 formulas?

I'm going to open my enki catches when I have 100 of them XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces