• 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
natsumi tsujimotto
Istoleyourtaco
natsumi tsujimotto
Istoleyourtaco
natsumi tsujimotto
Istoleyourtaco
Hello. i have never crafted a formula before..but i tried 4 times with orb aggregate and i failed all times..and someone told me its a glitch..if so. is that true? how many times do i need to try before getting it then..im sorry for asking you this in your selling thread D:
it's because the chances of crafting the orbs is medium so it doesn't have a good chance of crafting it but when you go to a higher lv it craft more often. a better formula to start with at lv 1 is the pilosopher's cache, alchemist's case, or golden giftboxes. the formula are at bifrost and the components are trash items.

but the chances of those are very low and the orb is medium... :O
yah I just relized that I have 2 formulas you can try with all the components I will send them to you

oh really..thank you so very much...how much do i pay for them
It's ok it's free I play alot of booty grab

Beloved Friend

11,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Istoleyourtaco
natsumi tsujimotto
Istoleyourtaco
natsumi tsujimotto
Istoleyourtaco
it's because the chances of crafting the orbs is medium so it doesn't have a good chance of crafting it but when you go to a higher lv it craft more often. a better formula to start with at lv 1 is the pilosopher's cache, alchemist's case, or golden giftboxes. the formula are at bifrost and the components are trash items.

but the chances of those are very low and the orb is medium... :O
yah I just relized that I have 2 formulas you can try with all the components I will send them to you

oh really..thank you so very much...how much do i pay for them
It's ok it's free I play alot of booty grab

i play booty grab alot too..oh thank you so much <3 emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
natsumi tsujimotto

i play booty grab alot too..oh thank you so much <3 emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
if play booty grab you should play tanks with enki like mine because enki sometimes drops a green case called enki's catch and it holds the formula and the components I gave you [except sugar flakes sold at bifrost]

Beloved Friend

11,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Istoleyourtaco
natsumi tsujimotto

if play booty grab you should play tanks with enki like mine because enki sometimes drops a green case called enki's catch and it holds the formula and the components I gave you [except sugar flakes sold at bifrost]

i always sell my enki's catch for 2.5K ... D: oooohh i won't sell them anymore ~clings
oh i got 2xp ..yays...im so happy ^_^
whuat is the best to start alchemy >?<

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Happyhrdcore
whuat is the best to start alchemy >?<
you should make caches and cases [the formulas are at bifrost] and the componets are items from towns / zomg / fishing and other mini games . these will get to lv 3 and hold most of the components and formulas needed for later.

Slumbering Tengu

Never mind got someone else to craft it

Familiar Poster

do you have any Chicken Fletchings ????
i need around 30 of them
if not then can you please tell me how to get them

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
amazing clare bear
i need around 30 of them
I do indeed have one chiken fletching are you a member of The PBSC . The way to find them is they are in philosopher's caches but rare iin them . the formula for the cache is in Bifrost.

Familiar Poster

Istoleyourtaco
amazing clare bear
i need around 30 of them
I do indeed have one chiken fletching are you a member of The PBSC . The way to find them is they are in philosopher's caches but rare iin them . the formula for the cache is in Bifrost.

what is the PBSC ????? and can i join. I am starting to like alchemy smile

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
amazing clare bear
Istoleyourtaco
amazing clare bear
i need around 30 of them

what is the PBSC ????? and can i join. I am starting to like alchemy smile

It's the pink bunny slippers club we hold fun events twice a year for chritmas and Easter the Easter event is going on now. All you have to do to join is go on over to the event thread [the link is in my sig] and Shanra the dragon bard that you have the slippers you can also pm her will wearing them . I will also give discounts to members on alchemy stuff.

Devout Worshipper

2039/1013 I am back to booty grabbing from my thread again.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Shanra the Dragon Bard
2039/1013 I am back to booty grabbing from my thread again.
hahaha bet it feels good heart

Desirable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Istoleyourtaco
instock cases , bundles and boxes

stater case

pink boxes

goden boxes

enki's catch

how much do u want for the golden boxes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff