Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stalker

lol loving the shop setup! cat_3nodding

Cluttered Cat

I'm at level five now! I hope my experience will drive in some customers. heart

Cluttered Cat

Stop staring out the windows, cats. You're probably creeping everyone out. *puts the tiny kittens in boxes by the windows* Maybe the cute ones will be more appealing.

Cluttered Cat

Cluttered Cat

cat_biggrin

Cluttered Cat

Should promote the shop while I have the gold to do so. whee

Cluttered Cat

Aw... did we miss someone?

Cluttered Cat

cat_biggrin

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I Want Kitties to Craft!

Item to Craft: Candy Mountain
Level: 4
Components: 20 Sugar Crystals+ 1 tasty ham+1 green leek+ 1 crystal crab claw+ 5 cinnamon+ 5 licorice+ 1 Spaghetti tree+ 1 Banana Seed+ 1 Glittering Sequins
Cost to craft: 10K
Chance: Very Low

Cluttered Cat

Queen-of-the-Rogue
I Want Kitties to Craft!

Components: 20 Sugar Crystals+ 1 tasty ham+1 green leek+ 1 crystal crab claw+ 5 cinnamon+ 5 licorice+ 1 Spaghetti tree+ 1 Banana Seed+ 1 Glittering Sequins
Oh my gosh! My first customer! *starts lining up and primping kitties* Must look nice presentable. *still covered in fur*

Hello, ma'am! Glad to be of service. I'll send you the first trade with the 2.5k bonus, and you put in the components and formula (no gold).

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
OtherWorldShukumei
Queen-of-the-Rogue
I Want Kitties to Craft!

Oh my gosh! My first customer! *starts lining up and primping kitties* Must look nice presentable. *still covered in fur*

Hello, ma'am! Glad to be of service. I'll send you the first trade with the 2.5k bonus, and you put in the components and formula (no gold).

Heh, I have two cats myself and four dogs so I know all about fur. I don't mind it. Are the kitties friendly?

Glad I can be of some help.

Cluttered Cat

Queen-of-the-Rogue
Heh, I have two cats myself and four dogs so I know all about fur. I don't mind it. Are the kitties friendly?

But of course. *points a finger* Be careful of the big guys in the corner; they don't know their own strength sometimes. :3

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
OtherWorldShukumei
Queen-of-the-Rogue

But of course. *points a finger* Be careful of the big guys in the corner; they don't know their own strength sometimes. :3

I have Great Danes, cats are nothing. *pets*

Cluttered Cat

Queen-of-the-Rogue
I have Great Danes, cats are nothing. *pets*
Great Danes. Nice. They're very beautiful dogs. When I get a place with a yard, I'd love to get a black lab. Or a corgi. ^-^ We have only one cat in RL since it's a small apartment, but she's a big one. XD

Got your Candy Mountain done in 2 tries. Thanks so much for choosing Crafty Cat Concoctions for your crafting needs. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff