Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Cat

There, all set up. *sits in a big chair stroking a cat on her lap as she awaits customers*

Cluttered Cat

Cluttered Cat

*goes around feeding the cats* Don't worry, I feed them every day. 3nodding

Desirable Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
gl. i made a profit of -240k
to go from lvl 3 to 4

Cluttered Cat

laurens_dreams808
to go from lvl 3 to 4
Oh! Someone's in the shop! *primps a few kitties*

Ah, yes. I've probably spent way more than that as I was trying all sorts of formulas... I'd love to craft for someone if just to save some gold on all that spending. 3nodding Figured I'd try a shop. Probably won't have any takers until I'm a higher level.

Desirable Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
OtherWorldShukumei
laurens_dreams808
to go from lvl 3 to 4
Oh! Someone's in the shop! *primps a few kitties*

Ah, yes. I've probably spent way more than that as I was trying all sorts of formulas... I'd love to craft for someone if just to save some gold on all that spending. 3nodding Figured I'd try a shop. Probably won't have any takers until I'm a higher level.

well lvl 3 - lvl 4 is usually the hardest.

i bought 40 emerald caches at 50k each
40 white ink at 6k each
180k for crafting cost for all 40

luckily at the time. someone bought all 40 tsunami KO bleached shirt for 55k each (2.2mil total)
so i lost about 160k i think. idk

Cluttered Cat

laurens_dreams808
well lvl 3 - lvl 4 is usually the hardest.

i bought 40 emerald caches at 50k each
40 white ink at 6k each
180k for crafting cost for all 40

luckily at the time. someone bought all 40 tsunami KO bleached shirt for 55k each (2.2mil total)
so i lost about 160k i think. idk
Ah. You went the smart route. I tried lots of different items, and many of them added up. A lot. I was wanting to spread out what I did so I felt like I was contributing to the "community" rather than buying up all of the same items and making them scarce. (I unfortunately did a lot of lvl 2 formulas before I realized that lvl 3 gives 4 xp.) If that makes sense?

I've only got 7 more points to go before I reach lvl 4, and I have three more lvl 2 formulas to make that I have most of the components for. Then I can make one lvl 3 and be at lvl 4. I'll finish off whatever lvl 3's I have to get some points into 4 and then start collecting more components for my lvl 4 formulas.[/rant]

Cluttered Cat

Ah, it's a little dusty in here. I was so caught up with my own crafting that I forgot to come outside to check on the shop. Good thing I've got that automatic feeder for the kitties. I hope no one came by while I was engrossed in my work...

Cluttered Cat

If anyone has any suggestions for drawing in some customers, I'm all ears. (Besides the obvious 'get higher level'. xd ) See? Lots of ears here. *starts pointing out kitties*

Cluttered Cat

Hey, guys, look! We made a new kitty to help out. Just... don't eat him. User Image (finally made my first Alchemy kitty!)

Cluttered Cat

Upped the gold amount I'd give for formulas that give me XP.

Cluttered Cat

*gives kitties some treats* *nearly trips over a few that are trying to beg for more*

Cluttered Cat

*vacuums to get up some cat hair*

Cluttered Cat

*brushes some kitties*

Cluttered Cat

Oh! We have another Alchemy kitty to add to the group - the Kiki Nigiri. Again, don't eat him. cat_wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff