Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Cat

Stripped Stripes
Can I make it "A" bait? I will send 150K or should I do smaller increments?
Smaller, please. Really, I only have time for a few a day, unfortunately. Baby takes up a lot of time. I can try to do 5 today, so reset trade for 15k.
I also say only a few since I used to have troubles with it not saving properly, and I'd rather not bog myself down if it keeps doing it. >.< Sorry if that's not enough.

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
OtherWorldShukumei
Stripped Stripes
Can I make it "A" bait? I will send 150K or should I do smaller increments?
Smaller, please. Really, I only have time for a few a day, unfortunately. Baby takes up a lot of time. I can try to do 5 today, so reset trade for 15k.
I also say only a few since I used to have troubles with it not saving properly, and I'd rather not bog myself down if it keeps doing it. >.< Sorry if that's not enough.

ok not a problem.

How is the baby doing? how old now? I remember when my kids were babies.

Cluttered Cat

Stripped Stripes
ok not a problem.

He's 2 months, so it's not easy for me to leave him to entertain himself or I'd be on the computer more for longer bouts of time. As it is, I can sneak on for like 10 minutes before he needs attention and I can come back for another 10 minutes later.

And gah. It's been so long since I fished. Is Durem just that much harder? Or is it the A bait? Caught 1 Pebbo Feeder in the 5 minutes I've been playing so far. I'm afraid I won't have near the time needed to fill lots of buckets. >.< I'll do what I can though.

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
OtherWorldShukumei
Stripped Stripes
ok not a problem.

He's 2 months, so it's not easy for me to leave him to entertain himself or I'd be on the computer more for longer bouts of time. As it is, I can sneak on for like 10 minutes before he needs attention and I can come back for another 10 minutes later.

And gah. It's been so long since I fished. Is Durem just that much harder? Or is it the A bait? Caught 1 Pebbo Feeder in the 5 minutes I've been playing so far. I'm afraid I won't have near the time needed to fill lots of buckets. >.< I'll do what I can though.

I miss having a baby around the house, cherish the time you have with him, its goes by so fast. You blink and they are in school, blink again and they are graduating from High School, blink again and they are moving out and on their own. Don't blink too often or you will miss a lot with him.

I don't know, other that I can't fish Durem at all, 2 hours for one piece of trash? Take your time as you can on it, no big rush.

Cluttered Cat

Stripped Stripes
I don't know, other that I can't fish Durem at all, 2 hours for one piece of trash? Take your time as you can on it, no big rush.
So, unfortunately, I'm going to have to back out entirely on fishing for you. I figured I'd at least attempt it, but I played for 15 minutes and caught all of 4 fish. In one sitting, that's about all of the time I have. My internet "dies" when I go away for too long, so I can't leave and come back to play the game over time. I can at least just send you the few fish I did catch since I saved it to see what would happen. Not a huge haul, but you can have them for your troubles.

Sorry. sweatdrop

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
OtherWorldShukumei
Stripped Stripes
So, unfortunately, I'm going to have to back out entirely on fishing for you. I figured I'd at least attempt it, but I played for 15 minutes and caught all of 4 fish. In one sitting, that's about all of the time I have. My internet "dies" when I go away for too long, so I can't leave and come back to play the game over time. I can at least just send you the few fish I did catch since I saved it to see what would happen. Not a huge haul, but you can have them for your troubles.

Sorry. sweatdrop

so sorry wish there was something I could do to help you.

ty for trying, I appreciate it, maybe later if things get better? or if baby taking a nap and you have the time? if not don't worry about it. what do I owe you for the fish?

Cluttered Cat

Stripped Stripes
so sorry wish there was something I could do to help you.

ty for trying, I appreciate it, maybe later if things get better? or if baby taking a nap and you have the time? if not don't worry about it. what do I owe you for the fish?
Nothing for the fish. Started a job for you, but didn't finish, so that's on me.

Even when he's napping, then I try to eat or clean... so many things to do with so little bouts of time. redface
OtherWorldShukumei
MOTHERWOLF57
I Want the Kitties to Collect!

Service: (fishing or gathering in town?)
Quality: (what grade bait?) D
Screenshot: (you need a screenshot?) idk

Fish from Durem?
Same as Stripes above. Send 2k, and I'll complete the trade with the fish that I catch. 3nodding

Oh, a note for you two: I'll be away from home on Sunday, so I most likely won't be able to fish (unless my mom's computer can handle it) then. If I don't get to it today, I should be able to fish on Monday.

2 to 5 buckets?

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sorry, there was snow here and I been able to open up the caches for components bc I'm on my iphone xD

Cluttered Cat

I'm level nine now! There's a few more kitties that can help with the Alchemy as well. Picked up Lace Meow and Space Meow on the way. heart

Cluttered Cat

I got to the last level awhile back. whee

Cluttered Cat

Oh, wow, it's been over a year since I came in here... I should do some cleaning up if it's not too decrepit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff