Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
OtherWorldShukumei
Queen-of-the-Rogue
I have Great Danes, cats are nothing. *pets*
Great Danes. Nice. They're very beautiful dogs. When I get a place with a yard, I'd love to get a black lab. Or a corgi. ^-^ We have only one cat in RL since it's a small apartment, but she's a big one. XD

Got your Candy Mountain done in 2 tries. Thanks so much for choosing Crafty Cat Concoctions for your crafting needs. heart

My mom loves big dogs, so she got a Great Dane and when she got mad at my stepdad she went back and got his sister. She claimed he was lonely. So we have two beautiful Great Danes.

We also have a Chuweenie(sp?), that came to us through pure accident. It belonged to stepdad's brother but he let his sister have it and when she came to live with us for a while the dog adopted us and mom decided we would keep the dog as were a better family for the dog than my stepdad's family.

I have a pure-bred Cocker Spainel and she's a pretty little thing if not a bit spoiled and a tad bit anxious when separated from me.

Thank you for crafting it! I will keep you in mind and maybe if you haven't jumped too high in levels by the time I get the next Candy Mountain finished I can use you again.

Cluttered Cat

YamiTyger
*disobeys the no feeding the cats and feeds them aaaaaaaaaall*
*tries to chase you out with a broom* Shoo, shoo, Yami. Broke my window when you first came in, now you're going to get my kitties' feeding schedule out of whack. Tsk, tsk.

Cluttered Cat

Queen-of-the-Rogue
My mom loves big dogs, so she got a Great Dane and when she got mad at my stepdad she went back and got his sister. She claimed he was lonely. So we have two beautiful Great Danes.

We also have a Chuweenie(sp?), that came to us through pure accident. It belonged to stepdad's brother but he let his sister have it and when she came to live with us for a while the dog adopted us and mom decided we would keep the dog as were a better family for the dog than my stepdad's family.

I have a pure-bred Cocker Spainel and she's a pretty little thing if not a bit spoiled and a tad bit anxious when separated from me.

Thank you for crafting it! I will keep you in mind and maybe if you haven't jumped too high in levels by the time I get the next Candy Mountain finished I can use you again.
biggrin

I still have a ways to go to get to level 6. I'm only at 38 xp, about 1/4 of the way through.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
OtherWorldShukumei
Queen-of-the-Rogue

biggrin

I still have a ways to go to get to level 6. I'm only at 38 xp, about 1/4 of the way through.

And I only have 7 Sugar Crystals at this point in time.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
OtherWorldShukumei
YamiTyger
*disobeys the no feeding the cats and feeds them aaaaaaaaaall*
*tries to chase you out with a broom* Shoo, shoo, Yami. Broke my window when you first came in, now you're going to get my kitties' feeding schedule out of whack. Tsk, tsk.

*keeps scattering treats all over the place, swats at the broom, and jumps into the rafters*

Cluttered Cat

There, that pesky Yami might be gone now.
*goes about cleaning up again*

Cluttered Cat

Cluttered Cat

Cluttered Cat

Invisible Citizen

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
OtherWorldShukumei
excuse me sir....i'm in need of your service...
are you available right now?

edit: i'll contact you later if i still need your help... 3nodding
i'm sorry for bothering you...

Cluttered Cat

sorrowfulmaiden
excuse me sir....i'm in need of your service...
are you available right now?

edit: i'll contact you later if i still need your help... 3nodding
i'm sorry for bothering you...
*clears throat* This ma'am is available; at least, now I am. smile I'm on every day, but usually not a whole lot in the morning. Let me know if I can do anything for you. 3nodding

Invisible Citizen

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
OtherWorldShukumei
heart
hellooo....are you here razz

Cluttered Cat

sorrowfulmaiden
I am now... smile

Invisible Citizen

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
OtherWorldShukumei
sorrowfulmaiden
I am now... smile
please don't go away so soon... gonk
i need help crafting candy mountain...can you help me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff