Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dutch Rudder's Waifu

Sleuth

Sphyxia
OPEN

If you get any level 8 or level 9 formulas, and you want them crafted, let me know.
That is what I'm working on right now.

Aged Gaian

SSMimii
Sphyxia
OPEN

If you get any level 8 or level 9 formulas, and you want them crafted, let me know.

Alright, but by the time I do get them you'll probably won't need them since you'll be 10 already. :>

Dutch Rudder's Waifu

Sleuth

Sphyxia
SSMimii
Sphyxia
OPEN

Alright, but by the time I do get them you'll probably won't need them since you'll be 10 already. :>

Just quote me, and I'll let you know!
c: Thanks for the consideration.

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Sphyxia
b u n n y - l i o r e

Thanks for crafting again biggrin
Fresh out of components for a level four at the moment, will be opening some caches later.
Try checking this thread from time to time.

Yea not a problem! Thanks for letting me! :3
& No worries :3 I've been opening tons of caches & trying to get some gold ones to finish my angelic imp feather formula XD i think i only need to finish one more formula until I get to level 5 : D

Aged Gaian

b u n n y - l i o r e
Sphyxia
b u n n y - l i o r e

Thanks for crafting again biggrin
Fresh out of components for a level four at the moment, will be opening some caches later.
Try checking this thread from time to time.

Yea not a problem! Thanks for letting me! :3
& No worries :3 I've been opening tons of caches & trying to get some gold ones to finish my angelic imp feather formula XD i think i only need to finish one more formula until I get to level 5 : D

I got 2 more red mercury formulas for crafting if you want. Just gathering some components from caches

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
b u n n y - l i o r e
Sphyxia
b u n n y - l i o r e
Sphyxia

I accepted the trade, but I'm gonna go make some dinner, so no rush on accepting on you half. I'll be back after that, but just as an fyi ;3 shouldn't take me long to craft afterwards.

Thank you, how much more exp do you need?

No thank you! X3
I'm about 2/3rds done. I'm at 59 xp....so however much more I'm not sure. I never wrote down what each level is precisely. But i'm getting pretty close.

EXP PER LEVEL IS:
Level 1: 10
Level 2: 20
Level 3: 40
Level 4: 80
Level 5: 160
Level 6: 320
Level 7: 640
Level 8:1,280
Level 9: 2,560
level 10: 5,120
Max EXP Level is: 5,069

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Hey sphyxia,

How's things going? Slowing down any for you? Nice thread. Wish I had some formula's I needed crafted for here to help. Haven't crafted anything since the Crown of the Thrice Great.

Aged Gaian

Stripped Stripes
Hey sphyxia,

How's things going? Slowing down any for you? Nice thread. Wish I had some formula's I needed crafted for here to help. Haven't crafted anything since the Crown of the Thrice Great.

Well things slowed down a bit after i made this thread. Some components here I'm in need to progress to other formulas so I can level. I am tempted to craft them but, yeah charity. Still fishing in the middle.

I'm about to log out now. You take care stripey. I'm waiting for those trades from foolish about her excess caches, they could really me a lot and this thread. heart

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sphyxia
OPEN
Well, I just got to level 7, missed this earlier when I was trying to get to 7.
If you don't have any other takers on the level 6 stuff I'll be glad to take it.
In the case of the angel blood, I just crafted 2 myself and can trade those to you for the components to re-make mine.

Aged Gaian

MadHatterzMouse
Sphyxia
OPEN
Well, I just got to level 7, missed this earlier when I was trying to get to 7.
If you don't have any other takers on the level 6 stuff I'll be glad to take it.
In the case of the angel blood, I just crafted 2 myself and can trade those to you for the components to re-make mine.

Thank you! I've been waiting for someone who'd craft those level 6 stuff and was getting really tempted to take them off the list and craft them myself. Alright, I'll trade you the components for the angel's blood. I'll also add those uranium biscuits components and cross them off the list right now.

Uranium Biscuits first since they can be done on one trade. :>

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sphyxia

Thank you! I've been waiting for someone who'd craft those level 6 stuff and was getting really tempted to take them off the list and craft them myself. Alright, I'll trade you the components for the angel's blood. I'll also add those uranium biscuits components and cross them off the list right now.

Okay, first trade accepted. Sorry, I keep kind of random hours but as soon as this is completed I'll craft them and send them back with the next trade.

Aged Gaian

MadHatterzMouse
Sphyxia

Okay, first trade accepted. Sorry, I keep kind of random hours but as soon as this is completed I'll craft them and send them back with the next trade.

I accidentally placed demon blood formula by mistake. Just trade it back to me next time, thanks :>

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sphyxia
MadHatterzMouse
Sphyxia

I accidentally placed demon blood formula by mistake. Just trade it back to me next time, thanks :>
Sure thing, trade accepted.

Wealthy Noob

Sphyxia
Available Formulas for Crafting:

Level 1
Bottled up moonlight x2

Level 4
Red Mercury x2
A-tail-hand x1

Level 5
Plague Virus x1
Sunstone x2

can i craft those level 4's?

Aged Gaian

ll Lustghast ll

can i craft those level 4's?

No takers but you at the moment but I have to ask if you're sure about it? they are classified as very low success rate. Figured if you are a level higher you'll get them on a few tries than level 4.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff