WINGS

1 100.0% [ 341 ]
Total Votes:[ 341 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 222 223 224 > >> >>> »|

Legend
Krissim Klaw
Legend
gonk
Are you still looking? If so I got a level 2 formula you can tackle for me.

Yes I am still looking! Send them this way and I'll add you on the list. 3nodding
I'm so sorry, it took so long for a response last time and I found a good buyer for the item in question I was going to craft that I ended up just crafting it. I will be back though sometime in the future with something for you. So sorry for the let down. ;o;

Heroic Warrior

Krissim Klaw
I'm so sorry, it took so long for a response last time and I found a good buyer for the item in question I was going to craft that I ended up just crafting it. I will be back though sometime in the future with something for you. So sorry for the let down. ;o;

Not your fault at all. Work was keeping me really busy to really focus on this task. Man level alchemy is not for the faint of heart. Everything is so pricey. gonk
Legend

Not your fault at all. Work was keeping me really busy to really focus on this task. Man level alchemy is not for the faint of heart. Everything is so pricey. gonk
Competition right now is so fierce. It is hard to even find work as an alchemist at the lower levels because pretty much all the formulas at that level cost way more for the components than what they produce. Thus, the average Gaian would go and buy the item out of the vend rather than paying 5x the price to have someone craft it. gonk

Heroic Warrior

Krissim Klaw
Legend

Competition right now is so fierce. It is hard to even find work as an alchemist at the lower levels because pretty much all the formulas at that level cost way more for the components than what they produce. Thus, the average Gaian would go and buy the item out of the vend rather than paying 5x the price to have someone craft it. gonk

That makes absolutely perfect sense.

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I practically have in my grasp a level two formula that could enter me into this contest....but....I also want to level up, and I was saving it for when I would be a level three. gonk

*battles with self over how badly I want these wings vs. how badly I want a pair of level ten demonic back-wings and the level seven dark brown princess locks >_< *

Heroic Warrior

The Real Ryu Hi
I practically have in my grasp a level two formula that could enter me into this contest....but....I also want to level up, and I was saving it for when I would be a level three. gonk

*battles with self over how badly I want these wings vs. how badly I want a pair of level ten demonic back-wings and the level seven dark brown princess locks >_< *

Consider it! Mini Angelic Wings! gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Legend
The Real Ryu Hi

Consider it! Mini Angelic Wings! gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

Hm....you know I also have a level nine formula though....so I could always enter the contest later when I know exactly what my odds are, since I don't usually win anything that seems like a better idea. 3nodding

Heroic Warrior

The Real Ryu Hi
Hm....you know I also have a level nine formula though....so I could always enter the contest later when I know exactly what my odds are, since I don't usually win anything that seems like a better idea. 3nodding

Fair enough.

Angelic Nitemare

Sending trade with a level 2 formula and parts.

Heroic Warrior

Ridley Starsmore

Awesome thank you! I will be sure to add you to the raffle! If you help out again I will add your name again and ect.

Angelic Nitemare

Legend
Ridley Starsmore

Awesome thank you! I will be sure to add you to the raffle! If you help out again I will add your name again and ect.

Good deal. I figure this is honestly my best shot for minis...still questing all the 03's, don'cha know. 3nodding

Heroic Warrior

Ridley Starsmore
Good deal. I figure this is honestly my best shot for minis...still questing all the 03's, don'cha know. 3nodding

So far you have no competition!

Angelic Nitemare

Legend
Ridley Starsmore

So far you have no competition!

True, but I can't imagine that will last long. rofl

Angelic Nitemare

legal bump

Heroic Warrior

Come on people don't you want a chance at some mini angelic wings?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff