Welcome to Gaia! ::

WINGS

1 100.0% [ 341 ]
Total Votes:[ 341 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 222 223 224 > >> >>> »|

Heroic Warrior

Legend
gonk

Mini wings... Lol to be honest I think you would be better off selling the mini wings and using the gold to buy your way to level 10.

Heroic Warrior

Krissim Klaw
Legend
gonk

Mini wings... Lol to be honest I think you would be better off selling the mini wings and using the gold to buy your way to level 10.

I think a collaborative effort from the Gaian Community is the best route and a big prize like this I believe is enough motivation for one to allow me to craft their item.

Besides.. I have like 2 lol rofl
Legend

I think a collaborative effort from the Gaian Community is the best route and a big prize like this I believe is enough motivation for one to allow me to craft their item.

Besides.. I have like 2 lol rofl

Lucky, I wish I had a spare to sell for alchemy. I'm almost to level 5 myself. Just need to snag a few more tickets to complete my formula.

Only reason I mentioned selling your minis is because I know you could easily reach 10 with those kind of funds. I know I could get you there at that price anyways. Its tough for the community to help you at this stage because it would cost the average Gaian a lot to be able to even get the ingredients for any of these formulas. Some of the richer users might bite though.

clarion's King

Super Model

Good luck my friend emotion_c8

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

o 3o

-licks minis-

I currently don't have enough to anything to craft... but I will subscribe here and will give you when I have something that can help you ^^

I hope anyone will do that backwings... I so want to see them!!
-will never have them LOL

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
good luck. But did you see that bid blast?

The only lvl 2+ that I am close to finishing I'm still missing 5 microchips to (lvl2 p3gear). Otherwise I'd consider it. Or the one that needs shark's blood...

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Wow, what a nice thing to do! Good luck to you!
Legend
gonk
Are you still looking? If so I got a level 2 formula you can tackle for me.

Divine Muse

I have some components if you can use em, Legend!

Shameless Exhibitionist

ninja bump

Heroic Warrior

Krissim Klaw
Legend
gonk
Are you still looking? If so I got a level 2 formula you can tackle for me.

Yes I am still looking! Send them this way and I'll add you on the list. 3nodding

Heroic Warrior

Jayce Reinhardt
I have some components if you can use em, Legend!

Thank you Jayce Reinhardt!

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Here to give some love to my favourite "old" Gaian smile

Heroic Warrior

Come on Gaians! Let me craft your level 2-3 items and be entered to win a pair of Angelic Mini Wings!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff