Welcome to Gaia! ::

WINGS

1 100.0% [ 341 ]
Total Votes:[ 341 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 222 223 224 > >> >>> »|

Legend
Oak and Aubergine Smoke
This interests me very much. If you've already made a recipe once, can you make it again for the same XP? I don't want to give you stuff you already made that doesn't help.

Yes so long as the recipe is my current level or one under I can get experience. 3nodding

Awesome. :3 I accidentally started gathering stuff for a level 4 item but I'm sure you'll need it eventually. xD Also I'll take a look at level 3's since you'll be able to use them for a while.

How's alchemy been going for you? I started it a bit myself and it's so time consuming with all the ingredients you have to gather. It seems to make more sense just teaming up so that someone else levels up.

Heroic Warrior

Oak and Aubergine Smoke

I really just need to get the word out about the awesome prize I have at stake to get more interest in the Gaian community to assist me. I am not really trying to sprint and race and take it slow. Kinda like the tortoise and the hare.

Steady and slow!

The pace I take is in the interest of the Gaian community who is willing to help really. I am so glad for your interest!

Friendly Trader

12,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
I really hope you're successful in accomplishing this goal!
I only have a level one formula ready, but if I ever find the materials I need I'll come straight to you for my higher level formulas!

Heroic Warrior

Utano
I really hope you're successful in accomplishing this goal!
I only have a level one formula ready, but if I ever find the materials I need I'll come straight to you for my higher level formulas!

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Wild Bookworm

Legend, are you interested in acquiring components? I have no interest in Alchemy, so if you like, any components I stumble across, you can have 'em, if you want. I'd love to see you get those wings biggrin

Heroic Warrior

Antiq
Legend, are you interested in acquiring components? I have no interest in Alchemy, so if you like, any components I stumble across, you can have 'em, if you want. I'd love to see you get those wings biggrin

Absolutely and thank you Antiq! heart

Wild Bookworm

Legend
Antiq

Absolutely and thank you Antiq! heart

Cool. If you can't use them, at least you can sell them for a bit of g towards your wing expenses lol Subscribing to this thread so I don't forget.

Lol, captcha for this post = "stand and deliver" xd

Heroic Warrior

Antiq
Cool. If you can't use them, at least you can sell them for a bit of g towards your wing expenses lol Subscribing to this thread so I don't forget.

Lol, captcha for this post = "stand and deliver" xd

Thank you so much Antiq! Awesome captcha! xd

Lionheart

Neat-O!
I'm currently quickly buying a few components for the Peppermint Striped Apron. I'll send a trade in a sec. c:

Heroic Warrior

Serethielle
Neat-O!
I'm currently quickly buying a few components for the Peppermint Striped Apron. I'll send a trade in a sec. c:

Thank you, however, the item will not grant me any experience. crying

If you happen to need a level 2 or 3 item craft please let me know! heart

Lionheart

Legend
Serethielle
Neat-O!

Thank you, however, the item will not grant me any experience. crying

If you happen to need a level 2 or 3 item craft please let me know! heart

D'aw. :c
Then I'll keep looking. ;D

Heroic Warrior

gaia_star Special Announcement gaia_star
EVERYONE who has helped me by allowing me to craft their item for exp, or has helped by donating components will be entered into a drawing for SILVER BELLS! User Image

Versatile Gaian

so technically you want people to give you recepies?

Invisible Cat

Your up to 4? Sweet! I just need 20 fail but they cost way too much in the mp , to make the worst mistake.

Heroic Warrior

thewavernloveacademy
so technically you want people to give you recepies?

I prefer people to allow me to craft their item for experience.

However, I am so thankful to everyone who helps by donating components, and want to show my appreciation to them by giving a pretty swag item away. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff