Welcome to Gaia! ::

WINGS

1 100.0% [ 339 ]
Total Votes:[ 339 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 222 223 224 > >> >>> »|
I would not know but thanks to the daily chance I have enought items to get the pink glit stcockings and I am only shy 2 fine cloth the mp as them for 420k each but other than that i dont know were to get them

Heroic Warrior

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Healer 50
XD_Mini_XD
I would not know but thanks to the daily chance I have enought items to get the pink glit stcockings and I am only shy 2 fine cloth the mp as them for 420k each but other than that i dont know were to get them

I just looked them up myself. Unfortunately I do not have any fine cloth in stock. It also appears it is not a ZOMG! item. I would imagine it either comes from an Enki's Cache or Philosopher Cache.

Invisible Cat

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/new-component-items-from-daily-chance-updated/t.73903807/?_gaia_t_=3936

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/golden-giftbox-items-new-everything/t.73993663_1/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/enki-s-catch/t.74011043/

these links should help

Heroic Warrior

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Healer 50
MrsrachaelSnape

Thank you!

Manly Lunatic

@_@

Big bribe...

Heroic Warrior

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Healer 50
Qyp
@_@

Big bribe...

Yes because I need Gaian help and support! heart

Friendly Phantom

Good Luck biggrin
good luck ^^

Heroic Warrior

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Healer 50
joooohn
<3

TheDarkest_DayInMay
Good Luck biggrin

your face trik
good luck ^^

Thank you guys! heart heart heart
I fully support you and your quest to become a master alchemist.

If I am ever in need of an item that grants exp, I will come find you! biggrin Good luck!

Smitten Businessman

Ooh, I'd love to see you get your hands on those wings. Best of luck, and if I pick up any formulas at the level you're at that I just can't hack myself (which is likely to happen eventually), I will happily come to you.

Heroic Warrior

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Healer 50
~Black Petals~
I fully support you and your quest to become a master alchemist.

If I am ever in need of an item that grants exp, I will come find you! biggrin Good luck!

Aww thank you so much! I really appreciate your support! heart

Waltzkrieg
Ooh, I'd love to see you get your hands on those wings. Best of luck, and if I pick up any formulas at the level you're at that I just can't hack myself (which is likely to happen eventually), I will happily come to you.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help so much!
This interests me very much. If you've already made a recipe once, can you make it again for the same XP? I don't want to give you stuff you already made that doesn't help.

Heroic Warrior

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Healer 50
Oak and Aubergine Smoke
This interests me very much. If you've already made a recipe once, can you make it again for the same XP? I don't want to give you stuff you already made that doesn't help.

Yes so long as the recipe is my current level or one under I can get experience. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games