< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 222 223 224 > >> >>> »|

Angelic Nitemare

Legend
Ridley Starsmore
Too bad they don't have holiday wings.

Maybe someday!

I decided to make a signature to better advertise for my thread. whee

I really need to not buy stuff myself.
I will say, based on what I have seen....that sounds like a much harder project than one might anticipate...The level 10's I know have spent hundreds of millions to get there.

Heroic Warrior

Ridley Starsmore
I will say, based on what I have seen....that sounds like a much harder project than one might anticipate...The level 10's I know have spent hundreds of millions to get there.

eek

Angelic Nitemare

Legend
Ridley Starsmore

eek
-Nods- From what I heard in talking to brain and a few others, it does seem to be the case... emotion_8c

Sorry...I don't want to discourage you... Remember, some of us like to dream big, and it's cool you wanna do this. Just thought you should know what you were getting into...

Heroic Warrior

Ridley Starsmore
-Nods- From what I heard in talking to brain and a few others, it does seem to be the case... emotion_8c

Sorry...I don't want to discourage you...just thought you should know what you were getting into was all. Remember, some of us like to dream big, and it's cool you wanna do this. Just thought you should know what you were getting into...

Yeah I knew it would difficult. I am actually encouraged by seeing other users make it to 10. It is indeed doable.

What I am not too sure on is if my strategy of having the Gaian community help was a better than vs. buying the ingredients myself.

Angelic Nitemare

Legend
Ridley Starsmore

Sorry...I don't want to discourage you...just thought you should know what you were getting into was all. Remember, some of us like to dream big, and it's cool you wanna do this. Just thought you should know what you were getting into...

Yeah I knew it would difficult. I am actually encouraged by seeing other users make it to 10. It is indeed doable.

What I am not too sure on is if my strategy of having the Gaian community help was a better than vs. buying the ingredients myself.
It may work...but I think it'll take a lot longer.

Maybe level prizes? the people who help at level three get a chance at the level 3 prize, then level 4, etc. And everyone gets a shot at the wings at the end?

Heroic Warrior

Ridley Starsmore
Maybe level prizes? the people who help at level three get a chance at the level 3 prize, then level 4, etc. And everyone gets a shot at the wings at the end?

This may very well be my very last quest on Gaia with the exception of the wings themselves. I suppose I could entice people with prizes along the way. 3nodding

Angelic Nitemare

Legend
Ridley Starsmore

This may very well be my very last quest on Gaia with the exception of the wings themselves. I suppose I could entice people with prizes along the way. 3nodding
-nods- it's just a suggestion.

So, why your last quest? Just nothing else you want?

Heroic Warrior

Ridley Starsmore

I have been on Gaia so long and have just about everything. I used to change my avatar daily by the minute. Mixing and matching and creating new combos.

Now I've come to the point where I am just contempt with leaving my outfit as it is. Even when I do change it up it is hard to resist the urge not to change back.

My real life also calls to it so much more attention than before. My job has tremendous responsibility that I just don't have the time. This is the biggest factor.

The only item I knew I would want someday are genuine angelic wings.

Angelic Nitemare

Legend
Ridley Starsmore

I have been on Gaia so long and have just about everything. I used to change my avatar daily by the minute. Mixing and matching and creating new combos.

Now I've come to the point where I am just contempt with leaving my outfit as it is. Even when I do change it up it is hard to resist the urge not to change back.

My real life also calls to it so much more attention than before. My job has tremendous responsibility that I just don't have the time. This is the biggest factor.

The only item I knew I would want someday are genuine angelic wings.

I see, which, would require either buying the formula and finding a level 10 Alchemist you can trust implicitly while they craft the whole quest chain for you.

Or doing it yourself. NOW I see.

There is one I would trust that far, personally. But getting the components would be the tricky part.

But doing it that way WOULD be cheaper. Rather than buying all the stuff for you to level up and then the bits for the crafting chain, you would be getting stuff for the wings alone.

Heroic Warrior

Ridley Starsmore
I see, which, would require either buying the formula and finding a level 10 Alchemist you can trust implicitly while they craft the whole quest chain for you.

There is one I would trust that far, personally. But getting the components would be the tricky part.

But doing it that way WOULD be cheaper. Rather than buying all the stuff for you to level up and then the bits for the crafting chain, you would be getting stuff for the wings alone.

This is true, but at the same time this gives me something to do and there is a chance the wings could be soulbound, and I don't want to take that chance. gonk

Angelic Nitemare

Legend
Ridley Starsmore

This is true, but at the same time this gives me something to do and there is a chance the wings could be soulbound, and I don't want to take that chance. gonk
I'm pretty certain they confirmed they wouldn't be, but that might be a good question to bring up at ask the admin tomorrow.

As for something to do...-ponders- Have you ever thought about running a charity?

(no, I'm not trying to run ya out of alchemy, just hoping to help you find something fun to do, as bored Gaians are gone Gaians.)

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Much as I'd love to support you with funds or with a job for you to do, I can supply neither at this point.
So all I have are words of encouragement. If anyone should craft the backwings, it's you. 3nodding

Heroic Warrior

Salaura
Much as I'd love to support you with funds or with a job for you to do, I can supply neither at this point.
So all I have are words of encouragement. If anyone should craft the backwings, it's you. 3nodding

Thank you! Your words of encouragement mean a lot!

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Legend
Salaura

Thank you! Your words of encouragement mean a lot!

You're welcome. I'm lv 3 as well, mostly from the orb aggregate formula. I'm not going for backwings from Alchemy, just a NKS.
and the aggregate's nice for my bloodbat epic.

Profitable Phantom

The very best of luck! I unfortunately have nothing to craft (or craft with), but you're a champ for going for those wings!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff