Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Yasmen42
Cyrus Farre
yup yup >W< and yes ;w; I did mean to...I got 4, since I opened nirvanas to sink gold, and I got a lot of em xD along with many many frosted frostings that I gave away as well, its just freebies for helping too now ^^
Oh my! Well thank you very much! heart
you're welcome! >W< enjoy~! as I did when I got my experience cool hehe

Genius

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Cyrus Farre
Yasmen42
Cyrus Farre
yup yup >W< and yes ;w; I did mean to...I got 4, since I opened nirvanas to sink gold, and I got a lot of em xD along with many many frosted frostings that I gave away as well, its just freebies for helping too now ^^

I am not familiar with Alchemey.
I need a level 7 item crafted.
but if u can't craft it or fail do i lose all my items?

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
II Dark_clouds II
Cyrus Farre
Yasmen42
Cyrus Farre

nope >W< that's the same way I thought way back when xD when you fail, you only have to pay the creation price over and over again, which I can do that for you, just tell me which item you want? ;w;

Genius

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Cyrus Farre
II Dark_clouds II
Cyrus Farre
Yasmen42
Cyrus Farre

nope >W< that's the same way I thought way back when xD when you fail, you only have to pay the creation price over and over again, which I can do that for you, just tell me which item you want? ;w;
ok thank you i want the black and gold keido level 7 to craft :3
ill send u the items?

Genius

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Cyrus Farre
II Dark_clouds II
Cyrus Farre
Yasmen42
Cyrus Farre

K trade sent
u sure u dont want anything?

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
II Dark_clouds II
Cyrus Farre
II Dark_clouds II
Cyrus Farre
Yasmen42
Cyrus Farre

K trade sent
ty ty ^^ and im sure c: I do this for free since I get experience out of it so its all good ;w; just accept and i'll start making it pronto <3

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
II Dark_clouds II
K trade sent
sent back thru trade c: ty ty!

Genius

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Cyrus Farre
II Dark_clouds II
K trade sent
sent back thru trade c: ty ty!

thank you heart

Seeking Treasure-Seeker

17,825 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Cyrus Farre

I need 6 Ogre Bone crafted and have collected all the components, can you make them for me?

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kaiki Kit
Cyrus Farre

I need 6 Ogre Bone crafted and have collected all the components, can you make them for me?
D: I am sorry...im level 10 now, so the experience would not be there. Unless you just want the components crafted, then I can do that for you, I need to close this thread while im at it xD

or you can find someone level 6-7 to do these as well!

Seeking Treasure-Seeker

17,825 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Cyrus Farre
Kaiki Kit
Cyrus Farre

D: I am sorry...im level 10 now, so the experience would not be there. Unless you just want the components crafted, then I can do that for you, I need to close this thread while im at it xD

Yea, I just needed the components but I'm looking through threads for someone who can get the xp.
Although, I forgot this forum moves slow - I should have stayed on the first page sweatdrop

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kaiki Kit
Cyrus Farre
Kaiki Kit
Cyrus Farre

Yea, I just needed the components but I'm looking through threads for someone who can get the xp.
Although, I forgot this forum moves slow - I should have stayed on the first page sweatdrop

eee...that'll be a little work but I hope you can find someone to do it for the xp D:
and it does :c when this thread was made, I had lots of time to power level to the max so im done now while nobody needed help xC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff