Playful Kitten

closed

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Hello there. :3
I'm also a level 4 alchemist, but I must say..
If you want to advertise your crafting services, go to the Alchemy Services Sub-forums. 3nodding
Also, I'd recommend trying the Regalinovos or Meat Clubs, both easy and sadly time-consuming, however. :c
Also try looking into Lei_Trigar's Ultimate Alchemy Formula Guide, it's a wonderful guide to get you started in the right direction. 3nodding

Playful Kitten

Misfortuned Checkmate
Hello there. :3
I'm also a level 4 alchemist, but I must say..
If you want to advertise your crafting services, go to the Alchemy Services Sub-forums. 3nodding
Also, I'd recommend trying the Regalinovos or Meat Clubs, both easy and sadly time-consuming, however. :c
Also try looking into Lei_Trigar's Ultimate Alchemy Formula Guide, it's a wonderful guide to get you started in the right direction. 3nodding
those formulas caught my eye when I was looking over the guide but aren't they all like 200k+ for ingredients? @_@ It's overwhelming to go through every ingredient and keep track so I was hoping people could tell me from experience sweatdrop

I am very curious what kind of cost I should expect this level to take, to see if it's even something I should

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Frozen Mist
those formulas caught my eye when I was looking over the guide but aren't they all like 200k+ for ingredients? @_@ It's overwhelming to go through every ingredient and keep track so I was hoping people could tell me from experience sweatdrop

I am very curious what kind of cost I should expect this level to take, to see if it's even something I should

I'd recommend crafting caches yourself to save you alot of gold, it'll help out in the long shot. 3nodding
But the Gold-cost of it.. depends honestly on how you take it.
Another easy to work with is the Autospy Scar, but again, horrible resale. ;c
I'd also try doing some experimentation on it, like I made a candy mtn just because me and some friends wanted a Minthamella, and perhaps Glacemella. 3nodding
Plus, I made a Red Mercury for my Erebus' Moon Quest, which works along side most of the levels in alchemy. 3nodding
Frozen Mist

hey there ^^ i have a level 4 formula i need crafted.
i have all the ingredients, i was wondering if you are online / willing to craft it for me ? > u<
i actually found someone else who was able to quote me first ;o; so i went to them.
i'm sorry! i wish you luck with your leveling up though. ^^ thank you for your time!

Playful Kitten

chocolate drizzles
i actually found someone else who was able to quote me first ;o; so i went to them.
i'm sorry! i wish you luck with your leveling up though. ^^ thank you for your time!
yeah I originally accepted but then I saw that XD

I ended up closing the thread cuz I depleted a ton of G crafting something lmao

I'm sorry I didn't see your reply sooner but I'm glad you were able to find what you needed. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff