Welcome to Gaia! ::

Survivor

Hey folks, thanks for coming in. I'm after an alchemy-crafted item that requires a metric ******** of trash, flowers, junk, and fish. However, I have a job and college to keep up with, as well as a hunt for an apartment. So I want to look into hiring someone to assist me. 3nodding

I can pay by the item (example: ___ gold per item) or by set (example: ___ gold per ___ items). I'm not sure about paying by day, though because of the potential for rip-offs (going into Town, getting 5 flowers and saying you worked for 4 hours = not cool).

Things I'll need:

Bachelor's Credit (Word Bump)
All colors of Bubble-Eye Goldfish (Fishing)
All colors of Guppys (Fishing/Daily Chance)
Branch, Flamingo Feather, Plastic, Screw, Wing Tree Leaf (All from zOMG)
Old Boot, Big Old Tire, Old Can (Fishing)
All types of paper found in Towns/Daily Chance
All types of flowers found in Towns/Daily Chance

These items are for the Flower and Trash path of the Philosopher's Cache. I need boatloads of all of them.

Post here to negotiate prices and such with me. ^^ Thanks!

Survivor

Welcoming Friend

10,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
I have :
290 Dirty Crumpled Newspaper
90 Crumpled Newspaper
80 Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue
50 Crumpled Red Construction Paper
in return I need your advice /help with level 1 - 2 formulas ^^ ( what is the cheapest formula to be crafted or some tips from your experience )

Survivor

kira tsui tsukaki
I have :
90 Crumpled Newspaper
in return I need your advice /help with level 1 - 2 formulas ^^ ( what is the cheapest formula to be crafted or some tips from your experience )
Well, how far along are you in Alchemy, and what do you know so far?

If you play zOMG at all, Orb Aggregate is one of the easiest to craft. The only ingredient is 100 Charge Orbs from zOMG, which you can farm at CL 1.0+. Also you can buy Alchemy Starter Kits to help you level as well, as they are easy enough to make.

However, the above two methods only generate experience up to level 3. After that, you have to start using higher-level formulas.

Here is a good thread to assist you.

I'm sorry I don't know more. D: I recently made it to level 2 myself, but I've already learned a lot thanks to other users.

Welcoming Friend

10,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
The Tentacle Lover
kira tsui tsukaki
I have :
90 Crumpled Newspaper
Well, how far along are you in Alchemy, and what do you know so far?

If you play zOMG at all, Orb Aggregate is one of the easiest to craft. The only ingredient is 100 Charge Orbs from zOMG, which you can farm at CL 1.0+. Also you can buy Alchemy Starter Kits to help you level as well, as they are easy enough to make.

However, the above two methods only generate experience up to level 3. After that, you have to start using higher-level formulas.

Here is a good thread to assist you.

I'm sorry I don't know more. D: I recently made it to level 2 myself, but I've already learned a lot thanks to other users.

thank you that was very helpful ^^

Liberal Lover

Bro you hit the mother load.
I am in towns looking for bugs to make inks for my quest.
If you have any ink whatsoever. I have all the trash and flowers you could ever imagine.
Well, more than your average gaian.

113 Sunflowers
125 White Carnations
348 Crumpled Green Construction Paper
280 Crumpled Newsprint
62 Pink Carnation
484 White daisies
223 Pink Daffodil
220 Crumpled Zerox Paper Goldenrod
1 Yellow Guppy
274 Crumpled Newspaper
128 Old Cans
325 Crumpled Paper Bags
280 Crumpled Blue Construction Paper
1 Pink Seedkin
3 Grade A Fish Bait
1 Orange Guppy
425 Crumpled Zerox Paper White
63 Old Crumpled Newspaper
429 Blue Daisies
256 Yellow Daffodils
267 Blue Daffodils
366 Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue
147 Crumpled Red Construction Paper
241 Dirty Crumpled Newspaper
95 Blue Carnations
228 Purple Daisies
27 Old Boots

What do you need bro. I will trade any of that for red, green, blue, or white inks or bugs.

The Tentacle Lover

Liberal Lover

Plus

1 Bachelor Credit
2 Pink Flamingo Feathers
2 Wing Tree Leafs
3 Plastic
2 Branch

AND another copy of that Philosopher's Cache Formula to boot. wink

Survivor

Mrs.Bunni

I have inks and bugs I can throw at you. Not tons, but some. ^^ I'd like some Wing Tree Leafs, Flamingo Feathers, Plastic, Branch, Old Crumpled Newspaper, Old Boots, Crumpled Newsprint, and Pink Carnations. Not a lot though, since well, I don't have nearly as much bug/ink stuff for you.

House Fly x9
Firefly x13
Cricket x12
Cicada x15
Yellow Butterfly x5
Red Butterfly x4
Brown Beetle x3
Green Dragonfly x1
Blue Dragonfly x2
Red Dragonfly x2
Red Fly x1

Brown Ink x9
Orange Ink x4
Yellow Ink x1
Gold Ink x2
Green Ink x3
Black Ink x1
Red Ink x1

Also I might be able to tap my other account.

Liberal Lover

The Tentacle Lover
Mrs.Bunni

I have inks and bugs I can throw at you. Not tons, but some. ^^ I'd like some Wing Tree Leafs, Flamingo Feathers, Plastic, Branch, Old Crumpled Newspaper, Old Boots, Crumpled Newsprint, and Pink Carnations. Not a lot though, since well, I don't have nearly as much bug/ink stuff for you.

House Fly x9
Firefly x13
Cricket x12
Cicada x15
Yellow Butterfly x5
Red Butterfly x4
Brown Beetle x3
Green Dragonfly x1
Blue Dragonfly x2
Red Dragonfly x2
Red Fly x1

Brown Ink x9
Orange Ink x4
Yellow Ink x1
Gold Ink x2
Green Ink x3
Black Ink x1
Red Ink x1

Also I might be able to tap my other account.

I'd like all of it. XD
How many of each thing do you want? I posted all that I have (Though I've gotten a few more trash/flowers since then).

Survivor

Mrs.Bunni
I'm not sure where to begin, to be honest. I wouldn't want to ask for more of your items than mine are worth. x.x

Liberal Lover

The Tentacle Lover
Mrs.Bunni
I'm not sure where to begin, to be honest. I wouldn't want to ask for more of your items than mine are worth. x.x

Just tell me what you need, not what you're comfortable asking for.

Survivor

Mrs.Bunni
The Tentacle Lover
Mrs.Bunni

Well, Old Crumpled Newspaper is the hardest to come by. So 15 Old Crumpled Newspaper? ^^

Liberal Lover

The Tentacle Lover
Mrs.Bunni
The Tentacle Lover
Mrs.Bunni

Well, Old Crumpled Newspaper is the hardest to come by. So 15 Old Crumpled Newspaper? ^^

Lol sure. That's fine. Do you want me to send a trade?

Liberal Lover

If you need anything else, let me know. I'm not gonna charge ya an arm and a leg for stuff. XD

Survivor

Mrs.Bunni
If you need anything else, let me know. I'm not gonna charge ya an arm and a leg for stuff. XD
I do, but I need to collect more ink and bugs and such first. exclaim And thanks. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff