• Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dirvine1
zero severus
zero severus
Dirvine1
Please Quote This Post biggrin

Sorry cant edit my post
First thank you ( to you and all the other users you named)
So if this is for real.....
Pie hard and Giant Rainbow Lollipop
i have 4xp so if no one else needs any i wouldnt mind crafting some more

You're very welcome...
This is indeed real! blaugh
I've sent you a trade with 2 formulas & some components. Unfortunately, the Pie Hard is not available at the moment, I'm awaiting some components.
Once I get them, I'll send that to you in a 2nd trade.
Enjoy! biggrin

So i keep thinking about how to thank about this and the only thing i could think of is to sell the
helmet and trade the gold back sweatdrop
(sorry like the lollipop)
Oh and i also played your booty blaugh
Thanks for every thing

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
zero severus

So i keep thinking about how to thank about this and the only thing i could think of is to sell the
helmet and trade the gold back sweatdrop
(sorry like the lollipop)
Oh and i also played your booty blaugh
Thanks for every thing

No need to send anything in return, you're very welcome!

Lucky Duck

6,900 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
Dirvine1

I keep trying to get into alchemy but it's either too time consuming or expensive sweatdrop
maybe i'm trying the wrong formulas?

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
glaced
Dirvine1

I keep trying to get into alchemy but it's either too time consuming or expensive sweatdrop

It's both! Unfortunately it's a trade off, either spend a lot of time gathering flowers/trash/etc & make Philosopher's Caches (or cases) or spend gold on components from the MP. Alternatively, hire people to gather the stuff for you. Most of the lower level formulas are fairly easy to complete depending on where you spend your time on Gaia. If you play zOMG then orb aggregates is a good one. If you spend a lot of time in towns then cache's or cases are they way to go. If you do booty grab then play Enki tanks & try & get Enki's catches (They have formulas & components for lots of stuff - In fact, this thread is mainly a giveaway of stuff from these catches). Talking of which, would you like me to send you some stuff?

Lucky Duck

6,900 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Full closet 200
Dirvine1
glaced
Dirvine1

It's both! Unfortunately it's a trade off, either spend a lot of time gathering flowers/trash/etc & make Philosopher's Caches (or cases) or spend gold on components from the MP. Alternatively, hire people to gather the stuff for you. Most of the lower level formulas are fairly easy to complete depending on where you spend your time on Gaia. If you play zOMG then orb aggregates is a good one. If you spend a lot of time in towns then cache's or cases are they way to go. If you do booty grab then play Enki tanks & try & get Enki's catches (They have formulas & components for lots of stuff - In fact, this thread is mainly a giveaway of stuff from these catches). Talking of which, would you like me to send you some stuff?

that would be awesome! whee
yeah, right now i'm working on philosopher's cache. but it says it has a low rate of success... haha and i'm hoping that won't mean that it might fail and i'll have to catch all those little bugs all over again!

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
glaced
yeah, right now i'm working on philosopher's cache. but it says it has a low rate of success... haha and i'm hoping that won't mean that it might fail and i'll have to catch all those little bugs all over again!

Don't worry, it doesn't work that way. If the crafting fails you only lose the crafting gold fee, not the components. Oh, & don't craft with bugs, only flowers & trash. Sell the bugs on the MP, you'll get a greater return. Oh...Oh, also...don't craft cache's or cases till your out of LvL1. They should then craft 1st time, everytime with only an occasional glitch if you try to craft too many...one after a time. Pause about 5 mins between crafts, that usually works.
Anyways, I'm sending a trade...Good Luck! whee

Lucky Duck

6,900 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Full closet 200
Dirvine1
glaced

Don't worry, it doesn't work that way. If the crafting fails you only lose the crafting gold fee, not the components. Oh, & don't craft with bugs, only flowers & trash. Sell the bugs on the MP, you'll get a greater return. Oh...Oh, also...don't craft cache's or cases till your out of LvL1. They should then craft 1st time, everytime with only an occasional glitch if you try to craft too many...one after a time. Pause about 5 mins between crafts, that usually works.

thank you! this was very very helpful 3nodding can't wait to receive the trade heart
(booty grabbed you btw, hehe thanks)

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
glaced
Dirvine1
glaced

thank you! this was very very helpful 3nodding can't wait to receive the trade heart

Welcome!
Trade Sent...
Just to let you know you need to add 10 Nautilus to finish the bullet helm but they're usually available from Daily Chance or the MP & you will probably have some in your invo.
Feel free to add me & PM me if you need any advice. biggrin

Lucky Duck

6,900 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Full closet 200
Dirvine1
glaced
Dirvine1
glaced

Welcome!
Trade Sent...
Just to let you know you need to add 10 Nautilus to finish the bullet helm but they're usually available from Daily Chance or the MP & you will probably have some in your invo.
Feel free to add me & PM me if you need any advice. biggrin

wow thats alot of goodies!
will do, and thanks again 4laugh

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
glaced"wow thats alot of goodies!
will do, and thanks again 4laugh [/quote]

Welcom
zr5mwpwp:0="glaced"wow thats alot of goodies!
will do, and thanks again 4laugh [/quote]

Welcome! biggrin

Invisible Dabbler

39,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Dirvine1

Hello, trying out the Alchemy thing finally. I've been wanting to try for the longest time, but keep being put off by how expensive it is.

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
myhearts123
Dirvine1

Hi myhearts123, I'm sorry, for some reason I appear to have overlooked your post xp
I've sent a trade with some stuff, happy crafting! User Image

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Jezriel Hasuzawa
Dirvine1

Hello, trying out the Alchemy thing finally. I've been wanting to try for the longest time, but keep being put off by how expensive it is.

Yeah, it can be expensive or time consuming if you want to gather stuff for crafting. I've sent a trade...hope that helps you get started biggrin

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Streaker 200
Dirvine1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Omnomnomnomnom:.

User Image

Level 1 Alchemist here... Don't really care what I get, just wanna level whee 3nodding heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:The Black And White Of Life:.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces