Welcome to Gaia! ::

Khaleesi

Cimeara
Madkool
Cimeara
Nearly half-way through Level 8, have done one Draco Ladon, two Kottan Bells, and four Level 7s.

And I've now got nearly enough all the components for Wed to Darkness... though I'm still not sure why I'm using 2 million in components to craft something I can only sell for 300K. xp

Maybe because the components are actually available. xd

Would you like to craft a cupcake dress for me xP ?

Sure! if you have the formula and components, send them along whenever you like. ^_^

Just need to craft something quick and I'll send it over

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Cimeara
Animal
Cimeara
Nearly half-way through Level 8, have done one Draco Ladon, two Kottan Bells, and four Level 7s.

And I've now got nearly enough all the components for Wed to Darkness... though I'm still not sure why I'm using 2 million in components to craft something I can only sell for 300K. xp

Ugh level 8 bites eh...? Seems like the THIRD alchemy level hump, I've still only 1/10 level 8 formulas(my mannfrey's), and I don't want to do level 7s cause the cheapest one is like 500k and the components aren't available anymore anyway and that would take WAY too much... and MOST level 8 formulas require ridiculous amounts of stuff where it just isn't worth it... and other level 8 formulas the components aren't available anymore either... and some level 8 stuff the formulas aren't available and rraargh, I have almost enough level 9 complete formulas to get to level 10 once I am level 9 but stupid level 8 >< anyway good luck to you, there's still only what? 7 or 8 maybe 10 level 10 alchemists thus far?

Thanks for the good wishes, and good luck to you, too!
Makes me want to do a run-down of what I've found for level 8... hmm...

Yeah... I woulda pre-prepared for level 8, or at least formula-wise, if I had known this woulda happened when I got here, cause now things are non-existant...

Like I'd do edmund companions or nicolae companions, buuuuuut, the sdplus dolls don't exist for them anymore... I'd do copper twopence buuuuut the formula doesn't exist anymore... and just... yeah ><

Dangerous Dabbler

Madkool
Cimeara
Madkool
Cimeara

Would you like to craft a cupcake dress for me xP ?

Sure! if you have the formula and components, send them along whenever you like. ^_^

Just need to craft something quick and I'll send it over

That would be great!

Dangerous Dabbler

Animal
Cimeara
Animal
Cimeara

Ugh level 8 bites eh...? Seems like the THIRD alchemy level hump, I've still only 1/10 level 8 formulas(my mannfrey's), and I don't want to do level 7s cause the cheapest one is like 500k and the components aren't available anymore anyway and that would take WAY too much... and MOST level 8 formulas require ridiculous amounts of stuff where it just isn't worth it... and other level 8 formulas the components aren't available anymore either... and some level 8 stuff the formulas aren't available and rraargh, I have almost enough level 9 complete formulas to get to level 10 once I am level 9 but stupid level 8 >< anyway good luck to you, there's still only what? 7 or 8 maybe 10 level 10 alchemists thus far?

Thanks for the good wishes, and good luck to you, too!
Makes me want to do a run-down of what I've found for level 8... hmm...

Yeah... I woulda pre-prepared for level 8, or at least formula-wise, if I had known this woulda happened when I got here, cause now things are non-existant...

Like I'd do edmund companions or nicolae companions, buuuuuut, the sdplus dolls don't exist for them anymore... I'd do copper twopence buuuuut the formula doesn't exist anymore... and just... yeah ><

I'll put my take on it in a separate post...

Dangerous Dabbler

Current state of Level 8 Formulas I've tried:

(1) Kottan Bell:
Takes approximately 675K worth of components at today's value, other than the flowers, which aren't that hard to gather yourself. Takes 80K to craft and it's only "medium" success rate. The last one I tried took three attempts, feh. Worst part: gathering 150 music notes, which aren't always available in the marketplace and take a looooong time to get in zOMG. Best part: relatively cheap overall.

(2) Draco Ladon:
Takes approximately 2000K (that's two million) worth of components at today's value. Takes 80K to craft and it's only "medium" success rate. Worst part: only 7 types of components so market prices can fluctuate wildly depending what's available. Best part: individual components are still affordable so you can work on this slowly.

(3) Forteanagoria:
Takes approximately 600K worth of components at today's value. Takes 70K to craft and has a "high" success rate. Worst part: 75 alien rayguns! no one else should try this formula till I get the 26 more I need! Best part: overall cost.

(4) Wed to Darkness:
Takes approximately 1900K worth of components at today's value. Only six types of component needed. Takes 80K to craft and only "medium" success rate. Worst parts: SDPlus #238 Judas can run 700K to 850K alone, and selling price of final item is very low. Best part: if you can afford the Judas, the rest seems so much simpler.

(5) Creeping Vine:
Takes approximately 2275K worth of components at today's value. Takes 70K to craft but success rate is "high". Worst part: man-eating plants are hard to find, and generally high number of components including some very pricey ones. Best part: selling price of final item, if you or I ever get that far, is high.

Khaleesi

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Cimeara

(1) Kottan Bell:
Takes approximately 675K worth of components at today's value, other than the flowers, which aren't that hard to gather yourself. Takes 80K to craft and it's only "medium" success rate. The last one I tried took three attempts, feh. Worst part: gathering 150 music notes, which aren't always available in the marketplace and take a looooong time to get in zOMG. Best part: relatively cheap overall.

(2) Draco Ladon:
Takes approximately 2000K (that's two million) worth of components at today's value. Takes 80K to craft and it's only "medium" success rate. Worst part: only 7 types of components so market prices can fluctuate wildly depending what's available. Best part: individual components are still affordable so you can work on this slowly.

(3) Forteanagoria:
Takes approximately 600K worth of components at today's value. Takes 70K to craft and has a "high" success rate. Worst part: 75 alien rayguns! no one else should try this formula till I get the 26 more I need! Best part: overall cost.

(4) Wed to Darkness:
Takes approximately 1900K worth of components at today's value. Only six types of component needed. Takes 80K to craft and only "medium" success rate. Worst parts: SDPlus #238 Judas can run 700K to 850K alone, and selling price of final item is very low. Best part: if you can afford the Judas, the rest seems so much simpler.

(5) Creeping Vine:
Takes approximately 2275K worth of components at today's value. Takes 70K to craft but success rate is "high". Worst part: man-eating plants are hard to find, and generally high number of components including some very pricey ones. Best part: selling price of final item, if you or I ever get that far, is high.

I see... and darn... to think of all those alien ray guns I donated to the Christmas event for Old Pete... >< lol... woulda had some to give ya if not for that...

Also yeah the only level 8s I've done was someones triple candy horns, and my Mannfrey's RPM-7 Rocket Launcher, Rocket Launcher is medium, succeeded first try 70k, candy horns was medium 70k per try but took 3 tries.

The Candy Horns are relatively cheap to gather the stuff but the formula is non-existant.

Mannfrey's needs Red Mercury which now the formula and components would run almost 10M...

Dangerous Dabbler

Madkool
sent ^^

first batch accepted! heart

Dangerous Dabbler

Animal
Cimeara

(1) Kottan Bell:

(2) Draco Ladon:

(3) Forteanagoria:

(4) Wed to Darkness:

(5) Creeping Vine:

I see... and darn... to think of all those alien ray guns I donated to the Christmas event for Old Pete... >< lol... woulda had some to give ya if not for that...

Also yeah the only level 8s I've done was someones triple candy horns, and my Mannfrey's RPM-7 Rocket Launcher, Rocket Launcher is medium, succeeded first try 70k, candy horns was medium 70k per try but took 3 tries.

The Candy Horns are relatively cheap to gather the stuff but the formula is non-existant.

Mannfrey's needs Red Mercury which now the formula and components would run almost 10M...

Yeeeeshhhhh! 10M?! nonono trying to do this much more cheaply! not meaning that I'm whining about marketplace prices, because, hey, no one -has- to do Alchemy, but I'm willing to take my time rather than throw gold at it.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Cimeara
Animal
Cimeara

(1) Kottan Bell:

(2) Draco Ladon:

(3) Forteanagoria:

(4) Wed to Darkness:

(5) Creeping Vine:

Yeeeeshhhhh! 10M?! nonono trying to do this much more cheaply! not meaning that I'm whining about marketplace prices, because, hey, no one -has- to do Alchemy, but I'm willing to take my time rather than throw gold at it.

I hear ya... I still want to be level 10 soon though, incase gaia changes their mind and changes it from 'first 5' to 'first 25' or something...

Dangerous Dabbler

Madkool
sent ^^

Crafted: one Vanilla Cupcake Dress, and one extra cupcake left over, sent to you! ^_^

Dangerous Dabbler

And one set of Flowing Chestnut Princess Locks for -Orgasmic Kiitty-!
Thank you! heart

Dangerous Dabbler

Animal
Cimeara
Animal
Cimeara

(1) Kottan Bell:

(2) Draco Ladon:

(3) Forteanagoria:

(4) Wed to Darkness:

(5) Creeping Vine:

I hear ya... I still want to be level 10 soon though, incase gaia changes their mind and changes it from 'first 5' to 'first 25' or something...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get there... eventually. ^_^

Khaleesi

Cimeara
Madkool
sent ^^

Crafted: one Vanilla Cupcake Dress, and one extra cupcake left over, sent to you! ^_^

Thanks ^^ heart

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Cimeara
Animal
Cimeara
Animal
Cimeara

(1) Kottan Bell:

(2) Draco Ladon:

(3) Forteanagoria:

(4) Wed to Darkness:

(5) Creeping Vine:

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get there... eventually. ^_^

I was hoping eventually woulda been before 2012... so I'm already behind schedule. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff