Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Conversationalist

Cimeara
Vigilantism
Would you be willing to craft 2 formulas for me? (:
I have 1 ankou's white hair strand to craft and a keido wig. (not sure which one yet)

If you have all the components and can send the formula and enough gold for at least one crafting, sure! Just send a trade when you're ready.

Alrighty, sending trade for the first item C:

Dangerous Dabbler

Vigilantism
Cimeara
Vigilantism
Would you be willing to craft 2 formulas for me? (:
I have 1 ankou's white hair strand to craft and a keido wig. (not sure which one yet)

If you have all the components and can send the formula and enough gold for at least one crafting, sure! Just send a trade when you're ready.

Trade accepted!
It's closer now to when I need to leave. I'll do this item for you, but I may not have time for the second one tonight. sweatdrop

Dangerous Dabbler

Vigilantism

And trade completed, so you have the Hair.
But I need to go, sorry!
Another alchemist could help you with the Keido, if you finish deciding which color.

Cimeara
Vigilantism

But I need to go, sorry!
Another alchemist could help you with the Keido, if you finish deciding which color.

Oh I can wait til tomorrow, already bought the toned keido, but if you were to choose one, would you pick the navy and white? Or blak and gold?
(I asked the CB [fyi I never posted there ever until today] and some people were pretty rude, so I was wondering on your opinion) c:

Dangerous Dabbler

Vigilantism
Cimeara
Vigilantism

But I need to go, sorry!

Oh I can wait til tomorrow, already bought the toned keido, but if you were to choose one, would you pick the navy and white? Or blak and gold?
(I asked the CB [fyi I never posted there ever until today] and some people were pretty rude, so I was wondering on your opinion) c:

I will be on tonight, but much later (going to a concert!).

As for color... I like the navy & white one a lot more than the black & gold. To me, the black & gold is just too close to the toned keido to justify the cost difference. But this question also sounds to me like you're not getting the keido for youself, but to sell?
They are VERY hard to sell.
I have a navy & white on the marketplace that I made for myself but don't want anymore and I've been trying to sell it for several weeks now, both marketplace and exchange. The highest bid I've received is 7 million, but it cost me nearly 9 million to craft it so I'm still holding out for recouping my cost. If you've managed to put together the components for less than 7 million, then go for it, but don't expect to get the average buy price in the marketplace. The people who make gold by buying & selling won't touch most of the alchemy stuff, and so you'll be waiting for the person who actually wants it and has the gold on hand. And waiting. And waiting. rolleyes

Yeah I was planning on craftin it for myself, but its only a one shot thing, I just need one that could make good avatars with. I actually used 3-4m (lol caches dropped in price unexpectedly) so yeah just wanted to know. I would have done black and red except I prefer having the other two poses in my monochrome keido.
Would you think it's wise to just wait until they are popularized? If I end up selling it, at least I would get SOME profit right? XD otherwise it's for my keeps. [have a monochrome over for 2 years now, and have not or will not ever end up selling it]

Dangerous Dabbler

Vigilantism
Yeah I was planning on craftin it for myself, but its only a one shot thing, I just need one that could make good avatars with. I actually used 3-4m (lol caches dropped in price unexpectedly) so yeah just wanted to know. I would have done black and red except I prefer having the other two poses in my monochrome keido.
Would you think it's wise to just wait until they are popularized? If I end up selling it, at least I would get SOME profit right? XD otherwise it's for my keeps. [have a monochrome over for 2 years now, and have not or will not ever end up selling it]

Sorry for the delay in replying. I've been in a funk about, well, about several things. And maybe it was out of line to offer you the unsolicited advice on Keidos, but I don't really see them ever becoming "popularized" because it's a vicious circle: the exchange people won't trade on them because there's little demand, there's little demand because they're so rare, but alchemists won't craft them because they're so hard to sell! But I'm still very willing to craft whatever you'd like, whenever you decide.

Alrighty! Thank you for your help c:
And I appreciate you crafting ankou's for me.

Dangerous Dabbler

Vigilantism
Alrighty! Thank you for your help c:
And I appreciate you crafting ankou's for me.

You're quite welcome! heart

Dangerous Dabbler

Dual Candy Horns, Long Candy Horns, Triple Candy Horns, Hooked Candy Horns, Jagged Candy Horns, Single Candy Horn, Silly Candy Horns, Low Candy Horns....

those are the ones that use Cyclop's Horn instead of Minotaur's Horn.

Hmmmkay.

Precious Sweetheart

Cimeara
I do hope you are online >.< I really want to surprise a friend with a crafted Keido before she gets home.
So would you be willing to craft my Formula 7: Ankou's Strand of White Hair for me?

Dangerous Dabbler

Sinfulcraft
Cimeara
I do hope you are online >.< I really want to surprise a friend with a crafted Keido before she gets home.
So would you be willing to craft my Formula 7: Ankou's Strand of White Hair for me?

If you haven't found someone else, I'm here now!

Precious Sweetheart

Cimeara
Yes~ Thank you!
Sending the trade now

Dangerous Dabbler

Sinfulcraft
Cimeara
Yes~ Thank you!
Sending the trade now

Crafted and coming back to you. ^_^

Precious Sweetheart

Cimeara
Sinfulcraft
Cimeara
Yes~ Thank you!
Sending the trade now

Crafted and coming back to you. ^_^
Thank you~
Can I bother you one last time to craft the Formula 7: White and Navy Long Keido Wig for me as well? ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff