Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Dabbler

Happy New Year!

And many thanks to Imgxy, -Orgasmic Kiitty-, and Le Debutante, for letting me craft their formulas at the end of the old year. ^_^ heart

Dangerous Dabbler

So frustrating!
I have two level 8 formulas of my own that are nearly ready to craft... I just need 43 more "alien raygun" for one, and 69 "music note" for the other. At reasonable prices, which means I get to pick up maybe 3 rayguns and 6 notes per day. Patience....

(And yep, I'm also farming for notes in zOMG but that's pretty slow too!)

Shirtless Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
Would you be interested in crafting Low Candy Horns for me?
It's a level 7 formula. c:

edit; I forgot to add that I have everything for it. xD

Dangerous Dabbler

seemingly routine
Would you be interested in crafting Lowered Candy Horns for me?

I'd love to try! heart I'm a little low on gold right now so I give fair warning that I could only give it one attempt, but, hey, that might be enough. If not, you'll have your choice of waiting till I get more gold or taking it all back and trying with someone else.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
Cimeara
seemingly routine

I'd love to try! heart I'm a little low on gold right now so I give fair warning that I could only give it one attempt, but, hey, that might be enough. If not, you'll have your choice of waiting till I get more gold or taking it all back and trying with someone else.

Oh my, thank you so much! ; w;
That's fine. I'm a little low too, but I can always send you enough for a second try if you need it.

Dangerous Dabbler

seemingly routine
Cimeara
seemingly routine

That's fine. I'm a little low too, but I can always send you enough for a second try if you need it.

Thank you! ^_^ Trade accepted!

Dangerous Dabbler

Cimeara
seemingly routine
Cimeara
seemingly routine

Success! Sending you the horns now! ^_^

Shirtless Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
Cimeara
seemingly routine
Cimeara
seemingly routine

Thank you so much~! >w<

Dangerous Dabbler

seemingly routine
Cimeara
seemingly routine
Cimeara
seemingly routine

Thank you so much~! >w<

*hugs* and thank you for the tip! I'd finally completed collecting components for one of my level 8, and now I'll be able to try to craft that, too! heart heart heart

Shirtless Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
Cimeara
seemingly routine
Cimeara
seemingly routine
Cimeara
seemingly routine

Thank you so much~! >w<

*hugs* and thank you for the tip! I'd finally completed collecting components for one of my level 8, and now I'll be able to try to craft that, too! heart heart heart

Haha, no problem~ Thank you for crafting them.
And yay! Good luck with your formula. <3

Dangerous Dabbler

Nearly half-way through Level 8, have done one Draco Ladon, two Kottan Bells, and four Level 7s.

And I've now got nearly enough all the components for Wed to Darkness... though I'm still not sure why I'm using 2 million in components to craft something I can only sell for 300K. xp

Maybe because the components are actually available. xd

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Cimeara
Nearly half-way through Level 8, have done one Draco Ladon, two Kottan Bells, and four Level 7s.

And I've now got nearly enough all the components for Wed to Darkness... though I'm still not sure why I'm using 2 million in components to craft something I can only sell for 300K. xp

Ugh level 8 bites eh...? Seems like the THIRD alchemy level hump, I've still only 1/10 level 8 formulas(my mannfrey's), and I don't want to do level 7s cause the cheapest one is like 500k and the components aren't available anymore anyway and that would take WAY too much... and MOST level 8 formulas require ridiculous amounts of stuff where it just isn't worth it... and other level 8 formulas the components aren't available anymore either... and some level 8 stuff the formulas aren't available and rraargh, I have almost enough level 9 complete formulas to get to level 10 once I am level 9 but stupid level 8 >< anyway good luck to you, there's still only what? 7 or 8 maybe 10 level 10 alchemists thus far?

Khaleesi

Cimeara

Would you like to craft a cupcake dress for me xP ?

Dangerous Dabbler

Madkool
Cimeara

Would you like to craft a cupcake dress for me xP ?

Sure! if you have the formula and components, send them along whenever you like. ^_^

Dangerous Dabbler

Animal
Cimeara

Ugh level 8 bites eh...? Seems like the THIRD alchemy level hump, I've still only 1/10 level 8 formulas(my mannfrey's), and I don't want to do level 7s cause the cheapest one is like 500k and the components aren't available anymore anyway and that would take WAY too much... and MOST level 8 formulas require ridiculous amounts of stuff where it just isn't worth it... and other level 8 formulas the components aren't available anymore either... and some level 8 stuff the formulas aren't available and rraargh, I have almost enough level 9 complete formulas to get to level 10 once I am level 9 but stupid level 8 >< anyway good luck to you, there's still only what? 7 or 8 maybe 10 level 10 alchemists thus far?

Thanks for the good wishes, and good luck to you, too!
Makes me want to do a run-down of what I've found for level 8... hmm...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff