Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Punk

I have a Level 10 Butter formula I'd like to get crafted, but I only have enough for two attempts. Is that okay? It's a Low success rate, and I know some people like to get enough gold for several attempts in advance.

Dangerous Dabbler

Mereluna
I have a Level 10 Butter formula I'd like to get crafted, but I only have enough for two attempts. Is that okay? It's a Low success rate, and I know some people like to get enough gold for several attempts in advance.

I'll try it for you, but we should decide what happens if it takes more than 2 tries? Would I send back the items, or would you like me to hold on to the components till you have more, or would you like me to use my own gold and tell you how many tries it took and I hold the item till you can come up with that? I can save screenshots?

Buggy Punk

Cimeara
Mereluna

I'll try it for you, but we should decide what happens if it takes more than 2 tries? Would I send back the items, or would you like me to hold on to the components till you have more, or would you like me to use my own gold and tell you how many tries it took and I hold the item till you can come up with that? I can save screenshots?
I think I'd just like the items back until I can scrape together enough gold for another try. Screenshots won't be neccessary.

Dangerous Dabbler

Mereluna
Cimeara
Mereluna

I think I'd just like the items back until I can scrape together enough gold for another try. Screenshots won't be neccessary.

Okay! I checked the formula and it all fits in a single trade so that won't be difficult. And at only 75K to craft, I'll throw in a third attempt for free. 3nodding

Buggy Punk

Cimeara
Mereluna
Cimeara
Mereluna

Okay! I checked the formula and it all fits in a single trade so that won't be difficult. And at only 75K to craft, I'll throw in a third attempt for free. 3nodding
Oh, it's 750k to craft. But it's still really nice of you to offer. whee Shall I go ahead and send a trade?

Dangerous Dabbler

Mereluna
Cimeara
Mereluna
Cimeara
Mereluna

Oh, it's 750k to craft. But it's still really nice of you to offer. whee Shall I go ahead and send a trade?

LOL! Okay, either I misread Lei's guide or it needs another "0" added! blaugh
Sure send the trade!

Dangerous Dabbler

Mereluna

Trade accepted on my side, but still need the formula itself?

Buggy Punk

I forgot to include the actual formula in the trade. lol

Dangerous Dabbler

Mereluna

Yep, that would help. ^_^

Dangerous Dabbler

Keep your fingers crossed...

Dangerous Dabbler

Mereluna

Crafted and on its way to you!

(it took more than 2 tries... but I hate failing, bleah, so don't worry about it...)

Buggy Punk

Cimeara
Mereluna

(it took more than 2 tries... but I hate failing, bleah, so don't worry about it...)
Thank you so much. heart I know it's not much, but I really appriecate it.

Dangerous Dabbler

Mereluna
Cimeara
Mereluna

Thank you so much. heart I know it's not much, but I really appriecate it.

It's very nice of you, thank you! heart That's a tough formula to gather together and those ridiculous crafting costs, too, so you deserve the kitten and I'm glad it has such a good home. ^_^

Buggy Punk

Cimeara
It's very nice of you, thank you! heart That's a tough formula to gather together and those ridiculous crafting costs, too, so you deserve the kitten and I'm glad it has such a good home. ^_^
Aw, thank you. whee Would it be alright if I put a link to your shop in my sig as thanks?

Dangerous Dabbler

Mereluna
Cimeara
Aw, thank you. whee Would it be alright if I put a link to your shop in my sig as thanks?

I wouldn't mind that at all. ^_^ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces