• Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Now doing level 8 Alchemy too!

Kudos :]
<3

Thanks! ^_^
It's so much gold and effort, each level really does feel like a real achievement, doesn't it? blaugh

Thankful Vampire

18,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara

<3

Thanks! ^_^
It's so much gold and effort, each level really does feel like a real achievement, doesn't it? blaugh

It's crazy the amount of gcash I used on this game. U.U
<3

Versatile Dabbler

15,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara

<3

Thanks! ^_^

<3

Oh dear. Oh nonononononononoNO! no cash! or only what you'd throw away on silly things anyway? Sweetie, these are PIXEL achievements! Yes, it gives a nice glow of accomplishment, but IT'S NOT REAL LIFE. You haven't really done anything. Better to spend money on giving yourself little toy medals for reading different levels of books, or doing different levels of exercise, or learning new words of a new language. You might make some argument for Alchemy as a learning exercise in the planning of long term projects and resource allocation, but that's about it. xd

Thankful Vampire

18,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara

<3

Thanks! ^_^

<3

Oh dear. Oh nonononononononoNO! no cash! or only what you'd throw away on silly things anyway? Sweetie, these are PIXEL achievements! Yes, it gives a nice glow of accomplishment, but IT'S NOT REAL LIFE. You haven't really done anything. Better to spend money on giving yourself little toy medals for reading different levels of books, or doing different levels of exercise, or learning new words of a new language. You might make some argument for Alchemy as a learning exercise in the planning of long term projects and resource allocation, but that's about it. xd

I could hug you. LOL If I buy an other book it'll be laying in my closet. I'm going to cut back on my expenses.
But a new language sounds fun . biggrin
<3

Versatile Dabbler

15,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara

<3

Thanks! ^_^

<3

I could hug you. LOL If I buy an other book it'll be laying in my closet. I'm going to cut back on my expenses.
<3

Hey, I'm old enough to feel some responsibility in -not- encouraging others to play too hard here. blaugh

I've taken French and Spanish, myself, but never enough to become fluent. I keep meaning to learn more, but there's always too much else on my mind from work and other parts of life. And Gaia doesn't usually take much thought. blaugh

Thankful Vampire

18,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara

Thanks! ^_^

<3

<3

Hey, I'm old enough to feel some responsibility in -not- encouraging others to play too hard here. blaugh

I've taken French and Spanish, myself, but never enough to become fluent. I keep meaning to learn more, but there's always too much else on my mind from work and other parts of life. And Gaia doesn't usually take much thought. blaugh

I'm trying to get all the achievements points.

I'm Mexican so I'm fluent in Spanish, I took Portuguese last semester. It's 2/3 like Spanish. So It was someone easy. I kinda wanna take an other course. Not sure what I'll take. Perhaps Photography?
<3

Versatile Dabbler

15,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara

Thanks! ^_^

<3

<3

I'm Mexican so I'm fluent in Spanish, I took Portuguese last semester. It's 2/3 like Spanish. So It was someone easy. I kinda wanna take an other course. Not sure what I'll take. Perhaps Photography?
<3

I've heard Italian is interesting to learn if someone already knows Spanish, though it's not necessarily going to be of use. A course in digital photography is great both as an everyday skill and as a way of expanding artistic awareness and vision. Ditto for any of the graphic design courses.

Thankful Vampire

18,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara

<3

<3

I've heard Italian is interesting to learn if someone already knows Spanish, though it's not necessarily going to be of use. A course in digital photography is great both as an everyday skill and as a way of expanding artistic awareness and vision. Ditto for any of the graphic design courses.

I just need the basics on each language for my work. Since I work in retail & I live in Las Vegas. I get them all. LOL
<3

Versatile Dabbler

15,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara

<3

<3

I just need the basics on each language for my work. Since I work in retail & I live in Las Vegas. I get them all. LOL
<3

With all the tourists there, I'm not surprised you hear a lot of languages!
I need to get there someday. I love Cirque du Soleil shows too much, and they've stashed too many in Las Vegas that aren't touring. xp

Thankful Vampire

18,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara
Prince Takun
Cimeara

<3

<3

With all the tourists there, I'm not surprised you hear a lot of languages!
I need to get there someday. I love Cirque du Soleil shows too much, and they've stashed too many in Las Vegas that aren't touring. xp

I haven't watched it yet. :T They make tons of promotions about them. LOL
<3

Versatile Dabbler

15,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Cimeara
heart
got a level 8 that you can craft. :3

Versatile Dabbler

15,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Yasano
Cimeara
heart
got a level 8 that you can craft. :3

Wonderful! Just start the trade(s) whenever you're ready, if you still need it done. I'll be online again this evening (US Eastern time) and on and off over the weekend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games