Welcome to Gaia! ::

What levels need help the most? Please let me know!

Level 1-3 0.18103448275862 18.1% [ 21 ]
Level 2-4 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 4 ]
Level 3-5 0.043103448275862 4.3% [ 5 ]
Level 4-6 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 4 ]
Level 5-7 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Level 6-8 0.025862068965517 2.6% [ 3 ]
Level 7-9 0.060344827586207 6.0% [ 7 ]
Level 8-10 0.017241379310345 1.7% [ 2 ]
ALL OF THEM. HELP! 0.23275862068966 23.3% [ 27 ]
I'm only here for the cookies. 0.37068965517241 37.1% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 680 681 682 > >> >>> »|

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 1]
Page Layout credited to Anya KiIlian <3

User Image

*The Table of Contents posted here only are for Page 1 only.*
* Page 2 is a list of all the past projects this thread has had. heart *

User Image

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 1: Table of Contents
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 2: Intro -- Why the Level-UP Project was born
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 3: Rules
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 4: Thread Mods' Rules + Application + Project News
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 5: Current Project: Intro
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 6: Current Project: Sign-ups!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 7: Current Project: Stats
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 8: Current Project: Who and when
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 9: Current Project: Donations
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 10: Future Projects & Other Projects
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 11: Links IN & Links OUT
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 12: White List & Black List
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 13: Regards to Me as an Alchemist for Hire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image Post 14: For M.C. & Mods/Assistants ONLY

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 2]

User Image

Hiya everyone! Welcome to my Alchemy Level-UP Project!
I've created this thread in hopes of doing one main purpose:

To help other alchemists in need Level-UP!

Why would I do such a thing? Because I remember when I was leveling up...
It wasn't easy for me, and even after the nice updates, it still isn't easy. sweatdrop
Now that I've achieved most of my dreams, I wanna help others reach theirs. 4laugh

So, for that reason, the Level-UP Project was born. emotion_yatta

User Image

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 3]
User Image

User Image Alchemists that have the same Levels as the Current Project can participate only.
User Image No mule accounts
User Image You must be serious about leveling up to participate.

User Image I will seriously check your background in alchemy, whether it's post history, achievements, etc.
I do not want to be ripped off here! scream

User Image Remember: I DO NOT HAVE to do this. I can easily craft the items myself or buy it cheaper on the MP.
I Choose to help everyone, so I would appreciate not being used.

User Image Since I'm the one spending gold & gathering parts... Give me time to gather it all up! gonk
User Image Strikes to a item/component means I have that item/component
User Image Donations of unwanted items/components are appreciated, but not necessary. heart
User Image Once a item has been crafted, I will delete the components underneath to indicate that it's done.

User Image To obtain a Slot, Fill out the form below & Wait for an Approval from ME.
User Image Reservations can be made for 1 slot. If you want to reserve a slot, please ask first.
User Image "Slot" information can be found in the "Stats" post.

User Image Follow all ToS (Terms of Service) Rules and Regulations
User Image Follow all of My Warnings
User Image 3 Warnings = Banned from this thread, Your slot is canceled, You're reported, and you are banned from any future projects. No Exceptions.
User Image No Begging, Trolling, or Harassing of other members.
User Image Advertising is ok, but keep it to a minimum.

User Image If it is your turn and I quote you, please accept the trade that I send you.
User Image If it is your turn and a thread-mod quotes you, please send me a labeled trade with the name & slot # that you were assigned. 3nodding

User Image If you do not comply and accept the trade within 24 hours of the post, I will revoke your spot and bump everyone up 1 spot. (this will count as 1 warning, and you must re-apply for a spot) (This rule only applies when I notify you of your turn.)
User Image If a Thread-Mod notifies you of your turn, you have 24-hours to send me a trade from the time of the post. If you do not comply and send me a trade within 24 hours of the post, I will revoke you of your spot & bump everyone up 1 slot.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Current Project Rules

User Image To all Participants of the current project: If you finish a set and would like to make a new pair, you may re-apply.
You don't have to re-make the entire application.
Instead, just re-quote your first application post and put in the new data below the quote in your post. Seeing the new data can give an idea of how far you are. heart
You may only re-apply if there's open spots left; Give your other fellow alchemists a chance if they're interested.

User Image DO NOT ask to reserve more than 1 slot. If you want another slot, re-apply. =_=

User Image If I tip your application, it's accepted (in my brain... ;w; ). I'm just on a mobile device that makes it hard for me to quote you and place the stamp. If that happens, I will quote you later on officially with the stamp of approval.

User Image If it's your turn and I notify you, I only sent you the first half of the trade. Please quote me back when you finish it on your end. That way I can send the next part over to you!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

☆ Chikorita-Cache Giveaway! Rules & Information ☆ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiya everyone! 4laugh
Although I'm doing a quest of my own, I love to open tons of base caches to see what I get. rofl
ANYWAYS! This is free to any alchemist at any level! :3
What's this contest about..? Well...

♥ This contest is a chance to win a free colored cache! YAY! emotion_yatta
♥ This is a Quote-me + Random # Generator! So the chances are very odd. razz
♥ Similar to my other Quote-me contests, this will have a Pokemon gif (chikorita) + a base cache next to it. c:

♥ If you win one, I'll gift it to you. (so PLEASE be available for gifting. ;w; )
♥ If you are that unlucky 4th+ person, sorry! I can only tip you as a way of apologizing. ^^;;

♥ If you see it, quote it and generate any # between 1-12.
♥ Once it's been claimed, I will edit the original post of that time so it can't be reclaimable.
♥ Only 3 people can claim a cache from it. ^^
♥ A Person can only claim it once in the current Giveaway.

♥ Number Codes as follows:

01 ⇒ Platinum
02 ⇒ Garnet
03 ⇒ Amethyst
04 ⇒ Aquamarine
05 ⇒ Ruby
06 ⇒ Sapphire
07 ⇒ Your Pick! biggrin
08 ⇒ Gold
09 ⇒ Diamond
10 ⇒ Topaz
11 ⇒ Emerald
12 ⇒ zOMG!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

☆ XP Leveling Bundles: Rules & Information ☆ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Regardless of whether I am questing or not, I always try to help, even if it's A LOT easier for me to buy/craft it myself. ^^
So, I host these XP Bundles from time to time! They're pretty fun and helpful! biggrin

♥ The conditions of each contest will be different depending on that post!
♥ This is a Quote-me contest = 1st person to catch me with the correct level range can craft that bundle! biggrin
♥ Unlike my normal conditions in the thread projects, there is no Time limit, but bear in mind that I can revoke the bundle from you if you're not willing to cooperate with me.
♥ Bundles will normally range from Level 2-9.

♥ These rules apply to MY bundles only.
♥ Other people will have other rules, please abide with their rules on their bundles, not mine. 3nodding
♥ *SUPER IMPORTANT*: If you're in the current project and decide to quote a bundle, you're acknowledging the fact that you will craft the bundle instead and give up your slot for the project.

♥ If you catch the bundle, I'll send the bundle in a labelled trade
♥ I will double check your level if needed before sending that lucky trade.
♥ Once it's been claimed, I will edit the original post of that time so it can't be reclaimable.

♥ The Quote-contest is like all other quote-contests... Stalking this thread is fair-game in the contests. xd
♥ Normal conditions: I do not make a post on where I release the bundle, but I'll announce that I released some bundles in the thread via bulletin-board.

♥ If a bundle is not claimed within 24-hours, I'll take it away and craft it myself.
♥ I hold no responsibility in whether you get a bundle or not.
♥ It's your initiative to try going forward, not mine or anyone else's.

User Image More will be made later on.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 4]

Thread Mods' Rules + Application + Project News Bulletin

Rules for the thread-mods of this thread, what the application is, and...
The news bulletin for this thread and it's various projects

Current Thread Mods: mimiru_002

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thread Mod Rules + Sign-ups

Read these rules if you're a thread mod or interested in becoming a thread mod.

• Follow the rules of the thread & ToS, don’t break them.
• Be kind and courteous to all members of the thread.
• Please try to assist others who have questions if I’m not available, etc.
• If there’s an application that hasn't been reviewed by me or a different mod…
⇒ Take a look at the application to see if it’s OK for the current project.
⇒ If it is ok, use the approval stamp and approve it, and notify me of said approval w/ link to post of approval.
⇒ If it is not ok, use the disapproval stamp and notify me of said disapproval w/ link to post of disapproval.
• If you had to warn anyone and/or give a strike, let me know ASAP.
⇒ I have a record of who's on the list and who's not.
• Do not assume the role of giving out the “It’s your turn” notification to users unless I've updated the Stats/slots post.
• If I’m hosting a xp-bundle giveaway, do not approve/disapprove anyone.
⇒ That’s my job to host the giveaways, not yours. 3nodding
• If you ever have any questions in regards to the thread as a thread mod, ask me via PM. 3nodding
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In regards to applying to be a Thread Mod:

• Please send me a PM titled Level-UP Thread Mod App.
• No PM title = No chances. I'll delete the application on contact.
• If you plan on applying, make sure you're online often. Not 24/7, but enough to keep up w/ the pace of the thread's activities, etc.
DO NOT ALTER ANY PART OF THE APPLICATION.
I WILL REJECT IT IF IT’S ALTERED IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.

Thread Mod Application

Quote:
Username: -username here-
Alchemy Level: -current level here, no screenshot needed. not going to judge-
Date you joined Gaia:
Date you started Alchemy:
Reason why you started Alchemy?:
Have you participated in any of my projects?: -y/n question, It doesn’t matter if you have or not, just want to get an idea of who's applying.-
Do you have any experience in assisting others with questions regarding my thread or other parts of Alchemy?: -y/n question, maybe add examples-
Do you use any of the Alchemy Guides that the Alchemy Community made for everyone?: -simple y/n question-
Have you been warned more than once?: -y/n: if yes, how many?-
Why did you apply to become one of my Thread-mods?: -put reasons here-
Sign here:
-put your username in your favorite color/size/and have it italicized.-

Code for Application

[align=left][size=12][b]Username:[/b] -username here-
[b]Alchemy Level:[/b] -current level here, no screenshot needed. not going to judge-
[b]Date you joined Gaia:[/b]
[b]Date you started Alchemy:[/b]
[b]Reason why you started Alchemy?:[/b]
[b]Have you participated in any of my projects?:[/b] -y/n question, It doesn’t matter if you have or not, just want to get an idea of who's applying.-
[b]Do you have any experience in assisting others with questions regarding my thread or other parts of Alchemy?:[/b] -y/n question, maybe add examples-
[b]Do you use any of the Alchemy Guides that the Alchemy Community made for everyone?:[/b] -simple y/n question-
[b]Have you been warned more than once?:[/b] -y/n: if yes, how many?-
[b]Why did you apply to become one of my Thread-mods?:[/b] -put reasons here-
[b]Sign here: [/b][/size] -put your username in your favorite color/size/and have it italicized.-
[/align]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Project News Bulletin!

NEW~! {7/25/16} User Image Level-UP Thread will be closed and on an indefinite hiatus until Trading Pass has been re-enabled again.

OLD NEWS
{5/22/16} User Image Project 18 is here and I'm out of school for now ~ <3
{3/8/2016} User Image PROJECT 16 IS DONE! -- I'll be preparing for Project 17!

{2/28/2016} User Image New annoucment here! I'm so sorry for disappearing on everyone! I blame schoolwork for all this! lol
I'm currently organizing my invo and would like input on what I can do to make this thread better!
{7/25/15} User Image New Annoucement here!
{6/26/2015} User Image Good god, I'm horrible! I'm back! And Project 15 is still on-going!!
Currently opening caches. lol
{12/23/14}User Image Project 15 is open! I'll be editing the slots occasionally as I open more caches.. @_@!!
{12/21/2014} User Image I'm back everyone! Project 14 is finished, but I'm starting up Project 15 soon! biggrin
News for Project 14 will remain here as well as news for 15! :3
[Link to my Welcome back letter/post]
{5/8/2014} User Image Notice to everyone about my whereabouts.
{3/15/2014} User Image - Busy editing Level-up thread + Quest Tracker thread. @_@
{3/17/2014} User Image Project 13 is now open!
{3/26/2014} User Image [Stage 1 Complete!]
{3/28/2014} User Image Project's Poll + What's next!
{3/28/2014} User Image [Stage 3 complete! But... ]
{3/29/2014} User Image Project 13 is done, cleaning up and editing for Project 14
{3/30/2014} User Image Thread-mod Applications are up! Plus... lol
{4/1/2014} User Image Project 14 is now open! Plus welcome the 2 new thread-mods! biggrin
{4/2/2014} User Image Slots have been updated as of 4/2/2014
{4/8/2014} User Image [All level 4 formulas have been crafted!]
{4/9/2014} User Image Ladybird Sauce has released some Level 4-6 bundles! Limited Quantity, so hurry!
{4/9/2014} User Image Crafted my Lucifer's Wings: Alchemized w/ Ladybird Sauce
{4/11/2014} User Image [Devilish Quest Nove is now Dieci!]
{4/16/2014} User Image [Update on Project in regards to all the level 1 formulas]
{4/16/2014} User Image [What slots are left!? :O ]

{x/xx/xxxx} User Image -event-

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 5]

User Image

☆ Project 18: Aria Scuro ☆

Hello all, I'm Misfortuned Checkmate, MC for short, and I'm planning on making yet another Aria Recolor~!

This is in fact, a MULTI-LEVEL PROJECT~ !

User Image

This project will be extremely long with LOTS of things to craft!!.
So come now if you want to level-up! I'm here to provide help to everyone! <3

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 6]

User Image

So you wanna participate in the Level-UP Project? Great! Start here!

If you are interesting in participating, you will have to do the following:

⇒ Read all the rules of this thread so you fully understand what this Project is all about.
⇒ Fill out the Form below. 3nodding
⇒ If you have questions regarding the form before submitting, feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer Questions. c:
⇒ Once you fill out and submit your form, wait for ME to Quote you. You'll get 1 of 2 Stamps.

Approval Stamp: User Image

OR

Disapproval Stamp: User Image

⇒ IF you do get an Approval Stamp, make sure to check the thread regularly for updates. I will do the updating myself.

⇒ Once it's YOUR Turn, you'll be Quoted by Me or a Mod/Assistant with this:

User Image

If you haven't already.....
Please read the freaking rules & instructions above before Copying and Pasting your form so you can sign-up for my project! emotion_donotwant

User Image

Username: -your username here-
Level: -Please put your actual Level here. I will double-check your level from the achievement stickers-
XP: -State how much xp you have in your level- -Include a screenshot of your xp bar or I will hunt your posts down.... emotion_donotwant -
Reason for Leveling up?: -be honest and concise, I can tell whose lying and whose not-
Formula YOU are working on?: -I want to see effort, so tell me. What formula are you working on besides the one in this project? wink -
Slot #?: -this is optional, but it's safe than sorry if you want to make a reservation for a slot.-

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Level[/b]:
[b]XP[/b]:
[b]Reason for Leveling up?[/b]:
[b]Formula YOU are working on?[/b]:
[b]Slot #?[/b]:

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 7]

User Image

Project 17's data has been moved to page 2. 3nodding
**!!: If Needed: I WILL craft components that are level 9-10.

*RED= Ready to Craft
*BLUE = Semi Ready to Craft (something's missing)
*GREEN = Crafted, completed. emotion_yatta
*DONATED = Component was a donation instead of being crafted.
*✔ = got the component already
*A Slash to the "crafted" part of the name of alchemist = waitlisted
* (xx) = cache bag/Level origin
Click under the spoiler-tabs of a level to view the slots + conditions of the slots!

Dark Matter x20 [00/20]
Sprite Song x10 [✔]
White Ink x10 [3/10]
Black Ink x10 [✔]
Dark Playwright's Silky Hair x1 [✔]
Light Playwright's Silky Hair x1 [✔]
Soul Crystals x10 [02/10]
=======================================
Data below needs to be updated @ later time.
*Some components were either leftovers from the previous projects or donated!*
The list is incomplete atm, but that's just because I'm still opening caches.
You're more than welcome to apply for any level of your choosing, just as long as you can be patient with me!
Level 1 Slots

Bottled-UP Moonlight #1-20
Moonlight x5 - [✔]
Empty Bottle x1 - [✔]

#1 - Crafted by: DONATED
#2 - Crafted by:
#3 - Crafted by:
#4 - Crafted by:
#5 - Crafted by:
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:
#11 - Crafted by:
#12 - Crafted by:
#13 - Crafted by:
#14 - Crafted by:
#15 - Crafted by:
#16 - Crafted by:
#17 - Crafted by:
#18 - Crafted by:
#19 - Crafted by:
#20 - Crafted by:

Bottled-UP Sunlight #1-20
Sunlight x5 - [25/100] (Ruby)
Empty Bottle x1 - [✔]

[#1 - Crafted by: DONATED
#2 - Crafted by: DONATED
#3 - Crafted by:
#4 - Crafted by:
#5 - Crafted by:
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:
#11 - Crafted by:
#12 - Crafted by:
#13 - Crafted by:
#14 - Crafted by:
#15 - Crafted by:
#16 - Crafted by:
#17 - Crafted by:
#18 - Crafted by:
#19 - Crafted by:
#20 - Crafted by:

Level 2 Slots = N/A

XXX
Crafted by: XXX

Level 3 Slots
Ectoplasm #1-20
Severed Soul x2 - [✔]
Haunted Object x5 - [✔]
Zombie Goo x1 - [✔]
Maggot Butter x5 - [✔]

#1 - Crafted by: QueerxCore
#2 - Crafted by: Ruobai
#3 - Crafted by: Ruobai
#4 - Crafted by: Ruobai
#5 - Crafted by:
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:
#11 - Crafted by:
#12 - Crafted by:
#13 - Crafted by:
#14 - Crafted by:
#15 - Crafted by:
#16 - Crafted by:
#17 - Crafted by:
#18 - Crafted by:
#19 - Crafted by:
#20 - Crafted by:

Amphithere's Hypnotic Eye #1-10

#1-10 - Crafted by: DONATED

Level 4 Slots

Red Mercury #1-20
Rusty Tacks x5 - [✔]
Mineral Water x5 - [20/100] (Amethyst)
Mirror Shards x5 - [✔]
Halogen Cloud x2 - [✔]
Helium Bubble x2 - [✔]
Lava Jelly x1 - [✔]

#3 - Crafted by: DONATED
#4 - Crafted by: Misfortuned Alchemist
#5 - Crafted by: Ruobai
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:
#11 - Crafted by:
#12 - Crafted by:
#13 - Crafted by:
#14 - Crafted by:
#15 - Crafted by:
#16 - Crafted by:
#17 - Crafted by:
#18 - Crafted by:
#19 - Crafted by:
#20 - Crafted by:

Level 5 Slots

Moonstone #1-20
Bottled-UP Moonlight x1 - [1/20] (Level 1)
Whetstone x10 - [✔]
Silver Token x2 - [✔]

#1 - Crafted by: MC
#2 - Crafted by:
#3 - Crafted by:
#4 - Crafted by:
#5 - Crafted by:
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:
#11 - Crafted by:
#12 - Crafted by:
#13 - Crafted by:
#14 - Crafted by:
#15 - Crafted by:
#16 - Crafted by:
#17 - Crafted by:
#18 - Crafted by:
#19 - Crafted by:
#20 - Crafted by:

Sunstone #1-20
Bottled-UP Sunlight x1 - [2/20] (Level 1)
Whetstone x10 - [✔]
Copper Token x2 - [✔]

#1 - Crafted by: Misfortunate Alchemist
#2 - Crafted by: Misfortunate Alchemist
#3 - Crafted by:
#4 - Crafted by:
#5 - Crafted by:
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:
#11 - Crafted by:
#12 - Crafted by:
#13 - Crafted by:
#14 - Crafted by:
#15 - Crafted by:
#16 - Crafted by:
#17 - Crafted by:
#18 - Crafted by:
#19 - Crafted by:
#20 - Crafted by:

Level 6 Slots

Uranium Biscuits #1-20
Red Mercury x1 - [6/20] (Level 4)
Beeswax Loaf x10 - [✔]
Cinderblock x5 - [✔]
Go Berry x2 - [✔]
Zurg's Shedded Skin x1 - [✔]

#4 - Crafted by: Game of Silence
#5 - Crafted by: Game of Silence
#6 - Crafted by: Ruobai
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:
#11 - Crafted by:
#12 - Crafted by:
#13 - Crafted by:
#14 - Crafted by:
#15 - Crafted by:
#16 - Crafted by:
#17 - Crafted by:
#18 - Crafted by:
#19 - Crafted by:
#20 - Crafted by:

Level 7 Slots

Quantum Particle #1-20
Uranium Biscuits x1 - [6/20] (Level 6)
Steel Plate x10 - [✔]
Gold Foil x2 - [✔]
Monotonite x5 - [✔]
Cosmic Cell x1 - [✔]

#3 - Crafted by: Ruobai
#4 - Crafted by: Ruobai
#5 - Crafted by:
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:
#11 - Crafted by:
#12 - Crafted by:
#13 - Crafted by:
#14 - Crafted by:
#15 - Crafted by:
#16 - Crafted by:
#17 - Crafted by:
#18 - Crafted by:
#19 - Crafted by:
#20 - Crafted by:

Ankou's Strand of White Hair #1-10
Aconite Root x1 - [✔]
Hemlock x5 - [✔]
Mandrake Root x1 - [✔]
Nightshade x1 - [✔]
Scorpionshark's Venom x1 - [✔]
Succubus's Bone x1 - [✔]
Sulfur x5 - [✔]

#3 - Crafted by:
#4 - Crafted by:
#5 - Crafted by:
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:

Ambrosia #1-20
Unicorn's Tear x1 - [✔]
Sugar Crystals x5 - [15/100] (Aqua)
Wisp of Cloud x2 - [✔]
Snow Jelly x1 - [✔]
Mineral Water x10 - [30/200] (Amethyst)
Golden Apple Seed x1 - [✔]
Fire Salt x1 - [✔]
Cinnamon x10 - [✔]
Platinum Peach Pit x2 - [✔]

#4 - Crafted by:
#5 - Crafted by:
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:
#11 - Crafted by:
#12 - Crafted by:
#13 - Crafted by:
#14 - Crafted by:
#15 - Crafted by:
#16 - Crafted by:
#17 - Crafted by:
#18 - Crafted by:
#19 - Crafted by:
#20 - Crafted by:

Level 8 Slots

Spice #1-20
Moonstone x1 - [1/20] (Level 5)
Sunstone x1 - [2/20] (Level 5)
Slothbeetle's Carapace x10 - [✔]
Licorice x20 - [✔]
Ambrosia x1 - [4/20] (Level 7)

#1 - Crafted by: houjun-san
#2 - Crafted by:
#3 - Crafted by:
#4 - Crafted by:
#5 - Crafted by:
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:
#11 - Crafted by:
#12 - Crafted by:
#13 - Crafted by:
#14 - Crafted by:
#15 - Crafted by:
#16 - Crafted by:
#17 - Crafted by:
#18 - Crafted by:
#19 - Crafted by:
#20 - Crafted by:

Level 9 Slots

Dark Matter #1-20
Adamantium x2 - [✔]
Ectoplasm x1 - [4/20] (Level 3)
Quantum Particle x1 - [4/20] (Level 7)
Dust of Time x2 - [✔]
Spice x1 - [1/20] (Level cool

#1 - Crafted by:
#2 - Crafted by:
#3 - Crafted by:
#4 - Crafted by:
#5 - Crafted by:
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:
#11 - Crafted by:
#12 - Crafted by:
#13 - Crafted by:
#14 - Crafted by:
#15 - Crafted by:
#16 - Crafted by:
#17 - Crafted by:
#18 - Crafted by:
#19 - Crafted by:
#20 - Crafted by:

Soul Crystals#1-10
Siren's Larynx x1 - [✔] (gold)
Ice Spice x1 - [✔]
Glass Marbles x20 - [✔]
Bindweed x10 - [✔]
Amphithere's Hypnotic Eye x1 - [✔]
Ankou's Strand of White Hair x1 - [2/10] (Level 7)
Severed Soul x1 - [✔]
Geode x5 - [✔]

#3 - Crafted by:
#4 - Crafted by:
#5 - Crafted by:
#6 - Crafted by:
#7 - Crafted by:
#8 - Crafted by:
#9 - Crafted by:
#10 - Crafted by:

Level 10 Slots

Aria Scuro
*see above formula for details*
Crafted by: tbe

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 8]

User Image

-Project 16's data has been moved to page 2-
Look below to view all the things done so far! 4laugh

☆ Dark Matter x20: All completed on: x/x/2016
Sunstone #1 & 2 was crafted by: Misfortunate Alchemist for Level 5 on 5/11/2016
Red Mercury #4 was crafted by: Misfortunate Alchemist for Level 5 on 5/26/2016
Uranium Biscuits #4 was crafted by: Game of Silence for Level 6 on 5/27/2016
Uranium Biscuits #5 was crafted by: Game of Silence for Level 6 on 5/27/2016
Ectoplasm #2 was crafted by: Ruobai for Level 3 on 6/25/2016
Ectoplasm #3 was crafted by: Ruobai for Level 3 on 6/25/2016
Ectoplasm #4 was crafted by: Ruobai for Level 3 on 6/26/2016
Red Mercury #4 was crafted by: Ruobai for Level 3 on 6/26/2016
Quantum Particle #3 was crafted by: Ruobai for Level 7 on 6/29/2016
Spice #1 was crafted by: houjun-san for Level 8 on 7/3/2016
xxx ## was crafted by: xx for Level # on #/#/2016

☆ Soul Crystals x10 : All completed on: x/x/2016

☆ -- : All completed on: x/x/2016 -- Crafted by xx

xxx was crafted by: xx for Level # on x/x/2016

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 9]

User Image

Like I said before, all unwanted items & components are welcome!
But, I must thank each and everyone who participated and donated! heart
If you've donated before but do not see your name credited, Check page 2!

C. = cache
GGB = Golden Giftbox
⇒ = separate trade

- Project 17 Donators list has been moved to page 2!

CBB1112 - Nitemare Sacrophagus x1
MaclauMo - Level-UP Bundles (one Lv.5 and one Lv.6)
Ankit Yamotashi - a variety of colored caches. c:
I Punched The Pope I - a variety of colored caches. c:

-tbe-

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 10]

User Image

Future Project: - ninja I have no idea after this.

Other Projects:
Projects managed by other users who share bundles in this thread. ^^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

? -- Level ? Alchemist whose gathering parts for ?????? ?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Art & Banners & other Masterpieces made for the thread!
I never thought this thread would get so much love like this. ;w; heart
Thank you for the generous time & effort into these lovely pieces! emotion_kirakira

♥ Thread-Layout made by: Anya KiIlian !

♥ LevelUP-tan & Alchemy-tan Artwork by: Kefial !
[Concepts for art. ouo ]
User Image

[Winner for the 2013 Gaiamanitarin Award]

♥ Banner by Gaothair!!
User Image

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 11]

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/item-alchemy-services/checkmate-s-level-up-project/t.87178747/][img]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/Kai_Skybeat5/banner_zps15229fc8.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Other threads similar to this one
[Yami no Sakura's Outsourced! Helping You Level]
[Spicy Kisa's Help me help you help me!]
[Erynnis_Tristis's Hiring Alchemy Apprentices]

Other threads that I'm in

Case-Exclusive Alchemy Store: Buy your Case-exclusive formulas today!
[My version of the Crown of Thrice Breakdown]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 12]

User Image
This is a list of those who are pure and made this thread great whether it's just bumping, donating, or any other reason of good intention.

♢ Yllasys - For being one of the biggest donators to my various projects, thank you! 4laugh
♢ Formarum - being one of the kindest donators heart
♢ cori chama - super awesome bumper & kind donator! Thank you! 4laugh
♢ Pixitella - super cute bumper and wonderful person! heart
♢ Eragoon - for being the epic black dragon of this thread! Thanks for making this thread more lively and assisting others! emotion_yatta
♢ Queen Rae Luna - for being a major donator + supporter + bumper --- Gah! Thank you for being an epic person!
♢ Larkadroid - for being one of the biggest supporters for this thread, even if it's from the skies.... Thank you so much! emotion_hug

♢ Thank you everyone who helps make this thread all the more livelier and fun to be in! emotion_kirakira emotion_hug

User Image
This is a list of those who are wicked and have plagued this thread with their unwanted presence of trolling, harassment, or otherwise evil deeds.

♦ Empty, and let's please keep it this way. ninja

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 13]

User Image

Before I created this thread, I was similar to most of you reading this:
An alchemist for hire who would craft for people for free to gain xp.
However... As time passed, I grew into a Level 10, achieved my dreams of getting Cherubim's, then Seraphim's Wings.
During that time, I was still getting tons of requests from people to have me craft their stuff.
Even when it was way under my level and there were other alchemists that needed the xp much more than I did.
Therefore, I closed the shop and now I run the Level-UP Project instead.
But... if you're curious about my old shop....

My Old shop link is down below:

User Image

I don't use it anymore, however, it shows that I had a record of crafting items for others. 3nodding
If you're not looking to participate, but need me to craft an item for you...
Feel free to quote me, I'll probably respond to a request.
(If it's reasonable, otherwise I'd recommend you to a different alchemist who needs the xp more than I do.)

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
[Page 1] [Post 14]

For M.C. + Thread-Mods ONLY

This post is just for Me (Misfortuned Checkmate/M.C.) and the thread-mods.

Approval Stamp

User Image

[img]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/Kai_Skybeat5/ApproveStamp_zpscf3cfe8f.png[/img]

-------------

Disapproval Stamp

User Image

[img]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/Kai_Skybeat5/DisapproveStamp_zps3184c78d.png[/img]

--------------
"Your Turn" Stamp & Format - M.C. Version

User Image

I have your set ready for you, -insertnamehere-. 3nodding

Once you get online, please accept the first trade.

Also, once you're done with crafting the -item/component name-, return it along with any unused tries. c:

Warning: If you do not comply and accept the trade within 24 hours of this post,
I will revoke your spot and bump everyone up 1 spot.

[align=center][img]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/Kai_Skybeat5/yourturnStamp_zps4351137e.png[/img]

I have your set ready for you, -insertnamehere-. :3nod:

Once you get online, please accept the first trade.

Also, once you're done with crafting the -item/component name-, return it along with any unused tries. c:

[b]Warning: If you do not comply and accept the trade within 24 hours of this post,
I will revoke your spot and bump everyone up 1 spot.[/b][/align]

--------------
"Your Turn" Stamp & Format - Thread-Mod version

User Image

It's your turn, -insertnamehere-. 3nodding

Once you get online, please send a trade to Misfortuned Checkmate.
Please have the trade titled: "-insert slot name/# here-".
You will have 24 hours from the time of this post to send M.C. the trade.

Warning: If you do not comply and send the trade within 24 hours of this post,
MC will revoke your spot and bump everyone up 1 spot.

[align=center][img]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/Kai_Skybeat5/yourturnStamp_zps4351137e.png[/img]

It's your turn, -insertnamehere-. :3nod:

Once you get online, please send a trade to Misfortuned Checkmate.
Please have the trade titled: "-insert slot name/# here-".
You will have 24 hours from the time of this post to send M.C. the trade.

[b]Warning: If you do not comply and send the trade within 24 hours of this post,
MC will revoke your spot and bump everyone up 1 spot.[/b][/align]

----------

Warning Stamp

User Image

[img]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/Kai_Skybeat5/WarningStamp_zps66978219.png[/img]

-------------------
Chikorita Cache-Giveaway Post - MC only.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Rules can be seen on 1st page.*
Winning Alchemists:
#1: ??
#2: ??
#3: ??

[align=center][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/2876bdf91228b.png[/img] [img]http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/img/main-series/5/black-white/animated/2/front/152.gif[/img]

[size=11]*Rules can be seen on 1st page.*
Winning Alchemists:
#1: ??
#2: ??
#3: ??[/size][/align]

For anyone's use. c':

When you C/P the format below, it's originally customized for myself, so make sure to edit whatever you need to edit before posting! :'D

Level XP Bundles

User ImageUser Image

Level ?/? XP Bundle!
In this bundle, it has the fully prepared -insertcomponent/item-!
Just needs an eager alchemist whose willing to craft! biggrin
I would recommend only snagging this bundle IF you're a Level -higher- Alchemist,
as this bundle is has a Very Low Crafting rate,

First Level ?/? Alchemist to quote me will get the bundle!
Once you craft it, please return it to me asap.

Note, I will only cover 4-10 tries.
If you finish the crafting under the 10 tries, I'd like the remaining gold to support this charity.

[align=center][img]http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/YandereLoves/pikalaplz.gif[/img][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/2a0d19ec129b3.png[/img]

[b]Level ?/? XP Bundle![/b]
In this bundle, it has the fully prepared -insertcomponent/item-!
Just needs an eager alchemist whose willing to craft! :D
I would recommend only snagging this bundle IF you're a Level -higher- Alchemist,
as this bundle is has a [b]Very Low[/b] Crafting rate,

First Level ?/? Alchemist to quote me will get the bundle!
Once you craft it, please return it to me asap.

Note, I will only cover 4-10 tries.
If you finish the crafting under the 10 tries, I'd like the remaining gold to support this charity. [/align]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff