Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
_KillercoasteR_
Misfortuned Checkmate

I've also been questing on it, slowly.
When I was in level 3 and 4, I made Ectoplasm and Red Mercury, both needed in crafting Dark Matter for Erebus.
Also, I recently made Moonstone & Sunstone when I got to level 5, but took a huge financial risk with Sunstone.. sweatdrop
It costed me 750k to try crafting it from 15 attempts.. crying
Oh, I decided to just level up into a level higher than the current formula's needed to lessen the chance of losing gold more. So I recommend you to reach level 6 and craft the level 5 formulas of the quest to prevent losing so much gold if the chance of winning it is very low, okay?

Yea.. that sounds like a good idea, but like, idk which formula to start on first for level 5..
; w;
*also made an edit to my previous to this one*

Smooth Kitten

Misfortuned Checkmate
_KillercoasteR_
Misfortuned Checkmate

I've also been questing on it, slowly.
When I was in level 3 and 4, I made Ectoplasm and Red Mercury, both needed in crafting Dark Matter for Erebus.
Also, I recently made Moonstone & Sunstone when I got to level 5, but took a huge financial risk with Sunstone.. sweatdrop
It costed me 750k to try crafting it from 15 attempts.. crying
Oh, I decided to just level up into a level higher than the current formula's needed to lessen the chance of losing gold more. So I recommend you to reach level 6 and craft the level 5 formulas of the quest to prevent losing so much gold if the chance of winning it is very low, okay?

Yea.. that sounds like a good idea, but like, idk which formula to start on first for level 5..
; w;
im trying to figure out which one would be less headache to work on also so dont worry xD

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
_KillercoasteR_
Misfortuned Checkmate
_KillercoasteR_
Misfortuned Checkmate

; w;
im trying to figure out which one would be less headache to work on also so dont worry xD

Gah.. so little to choose from, most of them look hard.. gonk
Me and my friends are trying to craft glacemella one day, and we were thinking, maybe I should level-grind on candy mountains, since I've level 5 and all. razz
But, I think I'll try making another Tasty Ham and then make Bacon Cape, since it's not too hard to make, despite the bad re-sale. sweatdrop
Sugary Wings also looks good, and it's cute too. 4laugh

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
300k/1.5mil in regaining my Alchemy funds. 3nodding

Smooth Kitten

Misfortuned Checkmate

Gah.. so little to choose from, most of them look hard.. gonk
Me and my friends are trying to craft glacemella one day, and we were thinking, maybe I should level-grind on candy mountains, since I've level 5 and all. razz
But, I think I'll try making another Tasty Ham and then make Bacon Cape, since it's not too hard to make, despite the bad re-sale. sweatdrop
Sugary Wings also looks good, and it's cute too. 4laugh

I decided to start keeping an eye on the sugary wings ninja it seems to look like the easiest so far though abit pricy because of the sugar crystals.

Lol!!! my side quest is Glacemella o3o I already gathered the formulas and some of the items for it, but other than that I'm trying to get that 210 sugar crystals first for the candy mountains and deal with the rest later.

(questing so many things at the same time orz)

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
_KillercoasteR_
Misfortuned Checkmate

I decided to start keeping an eye on the sugary wings ninja it seems to look like the easiest so far though abit pricy because of the sugar crystals.

Lol!!! my side quest is Glacemella o3o I already gathered the formulas and some of the items for it, but other than that I'm trying to get that 210 sugar crystals first for the candy mountains and deal with the rest later.
(questing so many things at the same time orz)

(Lol, I know how you feel. xD )

Well, grinding from Candy mountains on level 5 isn't a bad idea, plus Candy Mountain requires the easier caches (Aquamarine, Sapphire, Emerald and Amethyst).
Yea, I'm also probably going to make a pair of sugary wings.. <3
Just so darn cute <3
Although the Aquamarines are a different story entirely.. sweatdrop

Smooth Kitten

Misfortuned Checkmate

Well, grinding from Candy mountains on level 5 isn't a bad idea, plus Candy Mountain requires the easier caches (Aquamarine, Sapphire, Emerald and Amethyst).
Just so darn cute <3
;o; omg i know, more sugar crystal headache T n T lol

Well goodluck on making sugary wings too :3

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
_KillercoasteR_
Misfortuned Checkmate

Just so darn cute <3
;o; omg i know, more sugar crystal headache T n T lol

Well goodluck on making sugary wings too :3

Gah.. @_@
Sugar crystals..
Well, at least they come from the most common cache. sweatdrop
*referring to Platonix's cache-drawing thread*
And thanks! biggrin

Smooth Kitten

Misfortuned Checkmate

Gah.. @_@
Sugar crystals..
And thanks! biggrin
Yes, yes, atleast we can win that bag easier than platinum and gold and diamond = n =

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
_KillercoasteR_
Misfortuned Checkmate

Gah.. @_@
Sugar crystals..
And thanks! biggrin
Yes, yes, atleast we can win that bag easier than platinum and gold and diamond = n =

Ikr? Dx
And to think.. Erebus needs like.. 20 Gold caches & 8 Diamonds & 2 Platinums.. emo

Smooth Kitten

Misfortuned Checkmate

Ikr? Dx
And to think.. Erebus needs like.. 20 Gold caches & 8 Diamonds & 2 Platinums.. emo
I didn't really count the caches in general because i was already almost done collecting the components and formulas before they updated the caches and formulas in general T n T not to mention losing profit for them too lol emo

well atleast you will invest less than what I did to get everything > u < mew

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
_KillercoasteR_
Misfortuned Checkmate

Ikr? Dx
I didn't really count the caches in general because i was already almost done collecting the components and formulas before they updated the caches and formulas in general T n T not to mention losing profit for them too lol emo

D'aw. D:
Well Alchemy is mostly a gold-sink, unless you're really into it. rolleyes
But, who knows what'll be lost by the time we reach level 10 and such. 3nodding

Smooth Kitten

Misfortuned Checkmate
_KillercoasteR_
Misfortuned Checkmate

Ikr? Dx

D'aw. D:
yesh :3, anyways i have to get going now xD was nice chatting with an alchemist <3

Gl on chur alchemy quest :3 byesssss

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
_KillercoasteR_
Misfortuned Checkmate
_KillercoasteR_
Misfortuned Checkmate

Ikr? Dx

D'aw. D:
yesh :3, anyways i have to get going now xD was nice chatting with an alchemist <3

Gl on chur alchemy quest :3 byesssss

Ah, good bye ~
Nice talking to you too~! <3 And thank you! :3

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Update on Recovery funds: 400k//1.5mil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items