Hot Wife

41,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image
User Image
Hi folks, Anya reporting here!
Welcome to my very own alchemy services shop!
The purpose of this thread is simple. I am level 10 alchemist and I would like to help other Gaians to get more alchemy experience. Luckily, now days is much, much more easier to accomplish higher levels in Alchemy. Unfortunately, we have to give credits to Gaia Economy about that. I would like to keep that short, but before you peek into "Bad Ink", I would like to give a big shout out to one very special Gaian without who I wouldn't achieve my levels in alchemy all the way up to level 6 and all that in the 'poor old days". Thank you Misfortuned Checkmate ♥! Without you I would be nowhere near my current level! The "Helping Project" section is inspired by you!

Well, welcome again dear Gaian! Feel free to look around and I hope enjoy your stay!

User Image

Hot Wife

41,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image
Announcements:
4/4/2018 Re-opened.
Bought Devillish Quest Inizio - let the struggle begins. 4/7/2018
I crafted Demonic Quest Inizio 9/27/14
I am currently working on Formula 10: Angelic Quest - Formula Otto.
So I am buying Quest Inizio (Any).
I am willing to help everyone with leveling up, just ask me <3
Please quote me if you want to help me with crafting my formulas for me.
OR if you want me to craft your formulas for you.
Enjoy your stay.

User Image

Hot Wife

41,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image
User Image
CURRENT LEVEL

SKILL POINTS
No alchemy experience? Or not high level enough to craft your desired formula? No problem! Let me craft your formula for you! You must have all the components for your formula or I might gather them for you but this might cost you additional gold. I do not charge any fee to craft your formulas, but you must have all of your components. I am currently crafting level 1 - 10. If this is why you are here, please fill out the form bellow:

Formula: [Place the exact name of your formula here]
Do you have all the components needed? [Yes./No If "No", what are you missing? ]

User Image

Hot Wife

41,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image
User Image

My main focus is getting this achievements. I tried to place them in order. Oh by the way today(9/2/2014) I finally put my hands on Formula 1: Demonic Quest Inizio so this is my crafting priority at the moment. Other than that:
Level 9 xxxxxxxxxx ▪ Help 100 Gaians with experience
COMPLETED: LEVEL 9/9 xxxxxxxxxxx COUNT: 4/100xxxxxxxxxx

Level 10 xxxxxxxxxx ▪ Help 50 Gaians to level up
COMPLEATED: LEVEL 10/10xxxxxxxxxxCOUNT: 2/50xxxxxxxxxx

Winged xxxxxxxxxx ▪ Donate 1000 caches
xxxxCOMPLEATED: 100%xxxxxxxxxxxCOUNT: 0/1000xxxxxxxxxx

▪ Wing Mastery
ACHIEVED: 16.5%

User Image

Hot Wife

41,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image
User Image
Here you can find the ready formulas that I have prepared for some of you.

▪ ▪ ▪ User Image Formula 5: Sunstone Cost to craft: 50,000 Chance of success: Very Low Available: 6
▪ ▪ ▪ User Image Formula 6: Angel Blood Cost to craft: 60,000 Chance of success: Very Low Available: 1
▪ ▪ ▪ User Image Formula 6: Celestial Glow Cost to craft: 60,000 Chance of success: Very Low Available: 1
▪ ▪ ▪ User Image Formula 6: Demon Blood Cost to craft: 60,000 Chance of success: Very Low Available: 1
▪ ▪ ▪ User Image Formula 7: Ambrosia Cost to craft: 70,000 Chance of success: Very Low Available: 5
▪ ▪ ▪ User Image Formula 7: Quantum Particle Cost to craft: 70,000 Chance of success: Very Low Available: 5
▪ ▪ ▪ User ImageFormula 8: Spice Cost to craft: 80,000 Chance of success: Very Low Available: 5

If you would like to craft some of them, please fill out the form below. But first be aware of my very few rules. You can craft one formula at a time. You have to craft and return the formula within 24 h of finalizing the trade with the components. I am covering only the first three tries of the crafting cost. So by filling out the form you should be aware that you have to cover the cost of the rest of the tries you might have. You have no rights on the crafted from you components or items, meaning you have to return them to me. Please, be aware that I am looking forward my formulas to be crafted as soon as possible, so if you know you wont log in n Gaia for a few days, do not offer to craft. Thank you in advance! Alright, if you want to craft something for me, please proceed.
[img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa397/Lisannna/gaia/graphics/PicsArt_1409531891671_zps4a827612.jpg[/img]
Which formula you would like to craft?

List of the Alchemists that I've helped can be found here:

Valuk KiIlian - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
termina11yCapricious - User ImageUser Image
Stephnananana - User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Hot Wife

41,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image
User Image
All of the lovely people names will go here.
♥ Misfortuned Checkmate
♥ SayuriAkage
♥ OtherWorldShukumei

If you have ready formulas to craft that are not your level, and would like to help other alchemists with experience, please quote me, and I will make sure the whole Gaia world will know about it.

User Image

Hot Wife

41,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image
User Image

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

User Image

Hot Wife