• Gender Swap 100
Artits
asedc
Artits
asedc
Artits
idk bro but yeah~
i wanna try to craft them wings
hhe well if i get to level 10 before ya id be more than glad to help ya craft ur wings as well ^^
yeah mate ;D
that would be awesome.
ive meet other people who are at level 10 to be honest lol.
but yeah~
i feel special enough being able to talk to some people i feel i never would have gotten a reply from Q nQ
you kidding me?
you should become a spartan then?
id introduce you to my awesome friends
really? * u *
heart heart heart ---the wings. yeah...

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Naughty Girl

Good luck! I would love to help, but...I'm being stingy trying to find the wings myself. I want to have the Angelic ones and the...the similar black ones. But I'm only focusing on Angelic for now. whee

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Runa Wolf-Runner
Good luck! I would love to help, but...I'm being stingy trying to find the wings myself. I want to have the Angelic ones and the...the similar black ones. But I'm only focusing on Angelic for now. whee
you could help me level to 10 8D that way if ya need someone to craft them after you get all the stuff it would be cheaper smile
im just doing nartian rock formulas currently. so anything for that would be a great help ^ ^

Naughty Girl

asedc
Runa Wolf-Runner
you could help me level to 10 8D that way if ya need someone to craft them after you get all the stuff it would be cheaper smile
im just doing nartian rock formulas currently. so anything for that would be a great help ^ ^

Oh, but I'm trying to level my alchemy, too! x3
Although, I'm more than willing to bump your store and chat. Oh, maybe if you wanted, I could add you as an affiliate to my quest thread? I doubt I get very many people through my way, but hey, it's free advertising. sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Runa Wolf-Runner
asedc
Runa Wolf-Runner

Oh, but I'm trying to level my alchemy, too! x3
Although, I'm more than willing to bump your store and chat. Oh, maybe if you wanted, I could add you as an affiliate to my quest thread? I doubt I get very many people through my way, but hey, it's free advertising. sweatdrop
hehe if ya want smile
send me a link to post in my threads ^ ^

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Dangerous Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
good luck!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
rainbowsandcrap
good luck!
thank you!

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hi there! I'm sort of on a quest to get the highest level alchemy wings too, but I'm so disorganized right now I haven't set up a thread yet or looked into how to acquire them and the quests and formulas and whatnot. I'll help you with your quest, however! smile So if I donate flowers/bugs/trash, you'll draw my avatar? 3nodding

Wealthy Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
asedc
OMG. I want to help but all my formulas are so low lvl you are just gonna laugh at me. gonk I don't think lvl 2 and 3s will do you any good. How can I help you??

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

VitaminDean's Compadre

Noob

15,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Aw, best of luck . mrgreen