Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Prophet

I am a level 8 nooooow! Accepting crafting/art trades for levels seven and eight.

There are so many people looking to craft some items. What I offer with a crafted item is a commission, content your choice!

If it is a level 7 formula, expect monochrome full body:
User Image

For a level 8 formula, colored:
User Image
OCs and Avatars are welcome.

I'll draw pretty much anything.

Okay, so you think, "Wow, I want some art!"

Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you have a formula with the appropriate level?
2. Do you have all of the components that go with that formula?

If the answer is "no" to either question, this is not the correct thread for you. If you are still interested in some art, I also have an art shop where I am taking trades of gold or alchemy items for art.

If the answer is "yes" to both, be sure to provide me a reference and an action/pose/emotion. This offer is for character art only, if you want a background or more than one character, we can discuss a further fee.

I will require that you send all of your alchemy components ahead of time. I will send you your crafted item immediately, and the art will follow a few days behind. Crafting cost is to be paid by you, not me.

Distinct Prophet

Current Level Progress:
EIGHT

Completed 2/10 level 8 formulas

Distinct Prophet

Happy Customers!

Gtsluvr- Formula 2: Frozen Time + extra gold
Brohan Liebert - Formula 4: Autopsy Scar + crafting fee + wishlist item
Saliva and Honey: Formula 4: Autopsy Scar + crafting fee + a little extra gold
Lii2p: Formula 5: Dual Candy Horns + crafting fee
Karkle Sparkles: Formula 5: Dual Candy Horns + crafting fee
MonkeyQueenForever: Formula 6: Blue Glittering Stockings - full color art on request
B I oo p: Formula 7: Chestnut Flowing Princess Locks - full color art on request
Roseglow: Formula 6: Sheer Glittering Stockings

Distinct Prophet

Distinct Prophet

Distinct Prophet

SnowWhiteKittie
idk

yeeesss??

Distinct Prophet

Distinct Prophet

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
Your art is good! heart
ATTACK dramallama

Distinct Prophet

kadesha
Your art is good! heart

Why thank you! =)

Distinct Prophet

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
It seems my road to level 10, just 1 formula away from the goal line, has brought me here to you finally. I was so hoping I would get to use your services at some point along the way and now it's time. whee

Well I have this level 2 formula ( Frozen Time - component ) I need crafted as the last part needed for my final level 9 formula. The slight hiccup in this is that I'm really wanting to make this art special since I'm on the verge of level 10 and was hoping I could add to this somehow to get one of your colored full body arts usually given for level 3 formula.

Could me adding 150k in addition to crafting this formula do it? I see all the level 3 formula/components have taken a huge inflation since I did it months ago and maybe this might help. User Image

Let me know if this works with you and I'll post a reference and details. User Image

Distinct Prophet

Gtsluvr
It seems my road to level 10, just 1 formula away from the goal line, has brought me here to you finally. I was so hoping I would get to use your services at some point along the way and now it's time. whee

Well I have this level 2 formula ( Frozen Time - component ) I need crafted as the last part needed for my final level 9 formula. The slight hiccup in this is that I'm really wanting to make this art special since I'm on the verge of level 10 and was hoping I could add to this somehow to get one of your colored full body arts usually given for level 3 formula.

Could me adding 150k in addition to crafting this formula do it? I see all the level 3 formula/components have taken a huge inflation since I did it months ago and maybe this might help. User Image

Let me know if this works with you and I'll post a reference and details. User Image

I think this will work, but let me know what you want for art before I agree on the additional gold amount?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff