Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
ninniku
Gtsluvr
It seems my road to level 10, just 1 formula away from the goal line, has brought me here to you finally. I was so hoping I would get to use your services at some point along the way and now it's time. whee

Well I have this level 2 formula ( Frozen Time - component ) I need crafted as the last part needed for my final level 9 formula. The slight hiccup in this is that I'm really wanting to make this art special since I'm on the verge of level 10 and was hoping I could add to this somehow to get one of your colored full body arts usually given for level 3 formula.

Could me adding 150k in addition to crafting this formula do it? I see all the level 3 formula/components have taken a huge inflation since I did it months ago and maybe this might help. User Image

Let me know if this works with you and I'll post a reference and details. User Image

First, do you happen to know if the experience points roll over from one level to the next if you have too many? As in, I need 8 points to level but if I craft this I will end up with 9? Unless there's some other doable level 2s. . . .

Yes excess points do carry over but slightly modified on amount. I can't tell exactly how much but it's happened to me many times now.

Even earlier when I was going from level 8 to level 9 I found myself having 1 extra xp from a level 7 formula I did back on level 8. 3nodding

I hope that's what you're asking... *brain fart moment* sweatdrop

Distinct Prophet

Gtsluvr

Yes excess points do carry over but slightly modified on amount. I can't tell exactly how much but it's happened to me many times now.

Even earlier when I was going from level 8 to level 9 I found myself having 1 extra xp from a level 7 formula I did back on level 8. 3nodding

Ah, you snuck in and quoted me before I edited my post to you. I think your arrangement will work, but let me know what you want for the art before I agree to the 150k additional gold?

Distinct Prophet

Gtsluvr

I hope that's what you're asking... *brain fart moment* sweatdrop

And yes, that was what I was asking. ^_^

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
ninniku
Gtsluvr

Ah, you snuck in and quoted me before I edited my post to you. I think your arrangement will work, but let me know what you want for the art before I agree to the 150k additional gold?

Hehe sorry, I can be fast like that sometimes. sweatdrop

As for the art request it's something fun and alchemy related.

Story: To celebrate me becoming master alchemist rank, I now wear custom made alchemy clothes after having done this without wearing anything special since starting. So it'll be something to throw on as I go on to attempt the high level formula orders that will come around.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item list is there. Also the antennae should be more like this in black instead of the avi green one:
User Image

(a bug's rather than alien - gaia's bug antennae don't go on the top of the head like i wish they did sweatdrop )

If it's possible, since buggy's a 1 inch bugman can you put behind him a vial like this User Image (without bubbles please? lol) and a formula scroll User Image, only huge in size compared to buggy, one on each side of him?

I have this feeling it won't be enough, so I'd be willing to go a bit higher on gold to make up for it. Just let me know how much extra might be needed. Gonna make sure this one is special. emotion_yatta

Distinct Prophet

Gtsluvr

Do you want the alchemy circle included as well?

Would you want that expression? And preference for a pose? Perhaps arms cross triumphantly?

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
ninniku
Gtsluvr

Would you want that expression? And preference for a pose? Perhaps arms cross triumphantly?

I asked around and expression and circle are fine and I like your crossed arms idea so I'd love that too if possible. If everything's set to go I can send the formula and stuff now too if you like. (gold kept in a separate 2nd trade till the art is done) *giddy to reach 10* whee

Distinct Prophet

Gtsluvr
ninniku
Gtsluvr

I asked around and expression and circle are fine and I like your crossed arms idea so I'd love that too if possible. If everything's set to go I can send the formula and stuff now too if you like. (gold kept in a separate 2nd trade till the art is done) *giddy to reach 10* whee

I think . . . with the circle and background elements, 200k would be good. If that is an acceptable amount to you, you can send your trade, I'll make your item and send it back. You can send a second trade for the gold, and I will leave that one unaccepted until I finish your art (which I will try to do tomorrow evening). Tonight is a comic coloring night so I don't think I'll have time to do it today.

Sound good?

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
ninniku
Gtsluvr
ninniku
Gtsluvr

I think . . . with the circle and background elements, 200k would be good. If that is an acceptable amount to you, you can send your trade, I'll make your item and send it back. You can send a second trade for the gold, and I will leave that one unaccepted until I finish your art (which I will try to do tomorrow evening). Tonight is a comic coloring night so I don't think I'll have time to do it today.

Sound good?

Sounds wonderful. I'll send everything along right away. whee

Distinct Prophet

Gtsluvr
ninniku
Gtsluvr
ninniku
Gtsluvr

Sound good?

Sounds wonderful. I'll send everything along right away. whee

Oh yeah, this is normal human proportions, right? not chibi or anything?

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
ninniku

Trimmed the quote tree. xd

Yep normal style. Maybe only very slightly chibi-ish on buggy's facial features if you think it would fit, but the clothes, etc.can be fully drawn out and such.

*I have looooads of chibi stuff already as my profile might show wink

Thanks so much for this! whee

Distinct Prophet

Gtsluvr
ninniku

Yep normal style. Maybe only very slightly chibi-ish on buggy's facial features if you think it would fit, but the clothes, etc.can be fully drawn out and such.

When you blow up that flask that you want behind your avi, there's actually an eyeball floating in it. Do you want the eyeball included?

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
ninniku
Gtsluvr
ninniku

When you blow up that flask that you want behind your avi, there's actually an eyeball floating in it. Do you want the eyeball included?

For simplicity's sake, nah you can leave it out. 3nodding

Distinct Prophet

Gtsluvr

*dies*

User Image

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
ninniku
Gtsluvr

*dies*

Omg that looks so awesome! emotion_kirakira
Thanks so much for this! *gives toe huggles* whee

Distinct Prophet

Gtsluvr
ninniku
Gtsluvr

*dies*

Omg that looks so awesome! emotion_kirakira
Thanks so much for this! *gives toe huggles* whee

You're welcome. That was . . more complex than I was expecting! XD

I hope it lives up to your special expectations.

Remember me in the future if you need anything else. ^_~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces