< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Cryptic Bunbun
Nikakaeo

could you help me get some salt for an amigo taco, then ill send you all 50 pants and salt and recipe for it?

thats some expensive salt 0:
how many of it do you need to make the taco & is that the only thing left for you to get?

if you PM the seller they will usually drop it as low as 2k (got 3 salt so far that way) and i need 7 more. i would get it, but i got lazy after asking 5 people and 3 of them gave me a yes, while the other two didnt respond at all
Nikakaeo
Cryptic Bunbun
Nikakaeo

could you help me get some salt for an amigo taco, then ill send you all 50 pants and salt and recipe for it?

how many of it do you need to make the taco & is that the only thing left for you to get?

if you PM the seller they will usually drop it as low as 2k (got 3 salt so far that way) and i need 7 more. i would get it, but i got lazy after asking 5 people and 3 of them gave me a yes, while the other two didnt respond at all

alright I will do my best to help :3
I'll start with what you said, I'll pm them first to see if they will sell it a little lower~
after that I will pm you with my results yum_puddi

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Cryptic Bunbun
Nikakaeo
Cryptic Bunbun
Nikakaeo

alright I will do my best to help :3
I'll start with what you said, I'll pm them first to see if they will sell it a little lower~
after that I will pm you with my results yum_puddi

haha, thanks ^_^

2,700 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Cryptic Bunbun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Offering to craft your formulas lv3 (or lower) for free!
No need to fill out a form, just quote me to get my attention with what you want crafted & I will start on it right away emotion_c8
I'm trying to work my way up to lv 10 so this thread will be edited whenever I reach a new level

How it works:

1) Quote me with what kind of formula you need crafted
2) Send me a trade with the formula & materials needed to make it
3) I send you a trade with the finished item + 50k for helping me gain exp points yum_puddi

*Note* You WILL get your item, no matter how many times I have to try at making it, also I DO provide assistance with material gathering for formulas

Formula 1: Fortune Egg and if you do craft it you dont gotta give me the 50k
@Grandpa jay: you need to get the materials for it first, I said I would assist you with gathering it, that doesn't mean I'm gonna straight up buy everything needed for the formula emotion_0A0

Also I've edited the first post
yum_coldone
yum_onigiri
yum_cupcake
yum_strawberry
yum_pumpkinpie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers