10,400 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cryptic Bunbun
oO i r i s u - c h a n Oo
o wo

let me make you an item OWO

lulz xD i dont understand tho .__. is it I give u materials to make item and then u make it for me?
Cryptic Bunbun
o wo

lulz xD i dont understand tho .__. is it I give u materials to make item and then u make it for me?

yes xD
for example: if you have an alchemy formula with an item you want to make but can not make it because your lv is too low then I can do it for you. I can only do anything that is lv3 & below tho atm, since I am still trying to level up gonk

but yeah that's how it works, also you don't have to pay any extra charges (there is a crafting fee that you have to pay whenever you do alchemy) but I will pay that for you! all you have to do is supply the formula & materials to make it 3nodding

Kebeaw's Stud

Sparkly Nerd

10,400 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cryptic Bunbun
Cryptic Bunbun
o wo

yes xD
for example: if you have an alchemy formula with an item you want to make but can not make it because your lv is too low then I can do it for you. I can only do anything that is lv3 & below tho atm, since I am still trying to level up gonk

but yeah that's how it works, also you don't have to pay any extra charges (there is a crafting fee that you have to pay whenever you do alchemy) but I will pay that for you! all you have to do is supply the formula & materials to make it 3nodding

ic. what is the probability of it failing?
Cryptic Bunbun
Cryptic Bunbun
o wo

yes xD

ic. what is the probability of it failing?

depends on what kind of formula it is, but the lower lv'd ones usually have a higher chance of succeeding
it doesn't matter if it does fail tho since I'm the one that will be paying the crafting fees to make it & I guarantee to everyone that orders from me that they WILL get their item, no matter how many times I have to try to make it 0:<

Kebeaw's Stud

Sparkly Nerd

10,400 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cryptic Bunbun

k. if i need help i'll come here :]
Cryptic Bunbun

k. if i need help i'll come here :]

tyvm ma'am 4laugh

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Cryptic Bunbun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

QUOTE ME

could you help me get some salt for an amigo taco, then ill send you all 50 pants and salt and recipe for it?
Nikakaeo

could you help me get some salt for an amigo taco, then ill send you all 50 pants and salt and recipe for it?

thats some expensive salt 0:
how many of it do you need to make the taco & is that the only thing left for you to get?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff