Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

12,065 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Bump Goodnight ! Its 12 AM and theres a school's event that I had to attend to tomorrow ! xD

Post up those items that you want it to be crafted and you can just send me the trade of the ingredients and formula and I will accept and return the crafted item as soon as I can heart

Dedicated Protagonist

Um, what if you have a formula, but the components are too expensive to get? sweatdrop

Tipsy Lunatic

12,065 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Keetah917
Um, what if you have a formula, but the components are too expensive to get? sweatdrop

Hmmmm either you sell the formula or gain much money to buy the components to get it crafted emotion_c8
If theres any components that need caches, I can help a lil bit smile

Dedicated Protagonist

Darkness_Strike_DS
Keetah917

Hmmmm either you sell the formula or gain much money to buy the components to get it crafted emotion_c8

Yeah, that's what I might have to do. Selling it might be my best option, because its going to be difficult to get the amount of gold I need to get the components which are not from philosopher's cache. Thank you for the advice. 3nodding

Tipsy Lunatic

12,065 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Keetah917
Darkness_Strike_DS
Keetah917

Yeah, that's what I might have to do. Selling it might be my best option, because its going to be difficult to get the amount of gold I need to get the components which are not from philosopher's cache. Thank you for the advice. 3nodding

Yup and you're welcome smile

Tipsy Lunatic

12,065 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
You die the Hero, or live long enough to be the Villain...

Ahoy there! I have a friend who's looking for someone to craft a Spice for her. She has the components, but just wants to help others by allowing them to craft it for her. Interested, amigo?

Given that choice, I'd rather be the Villain~

Darkness_Strike_DS

Tipsy Lunatic

12,065 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Mage The Red

Totally interested ! Ask her to post here or pm me or she can just send trade smile after all the ingredients has been sent, tell her to send another empty label "Spice" trade to me smile

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
BUMP~!
Need help leveling up? Stop by my Level-UP Project Thread
Click Below to get there! emotion_yatta

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Darkness_Strike_DS

Posting here just to remind myself I've confirmed the trade for the blonde twin curls!

Hope you had a Happy Christmas, I hope my formula helped you level up ~

Tipsy Lunatic

12,065 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Chouxette
Darkness_Strike_DS

Posting here just to remind myself I've confirmed the trade for the blonde twin curls!

Hope you had a Happy Christmas, I hope my formula helped you level up ~

Its good that you posted here ! Cause I have a poor memory too lol xD And I've sent the item !
Thank you for giving me a chance to getting exp smile

Tipsy Lunatic

12,065 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Open for service again ! biggrin
can i kjust ask how long did it tke you togo from 1-9 and how long do you think 1-10 if grinding

Darkness_Strike_DS
gaia_angelleft Welcome gaia_angelright

I am currently a Level 9 alchemist.
By that means, I can craft any level 1-9 formulas whee
And I will pay the cost to craft the item up to 5 tries <3

Its really not really pricey with the drop rates right now. But I still really need you guys help to level up!
I am currently 305 exp out of IDK ???

gaia_nitemareleft How this will work: gaia_nitemareright

I. Quote me with what kind of formula you need crafted
II. After I confirmed, send me a trade with the formula & materials needed for it
III. I send you a trade with the finished item [and may require payment of the higher than 5 tries of crafting]

THAT'S ALL FOR MY SERVICE biggrin

-- PLEASE DON'T QUOTE THIS POST --

Tipsy Lunatic

12,065 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
ImPhuckedUp
can i kjust ask how long did it tke you togo from 1-9 and how long do you think 1-10 if grinding

tbh, i just got back from hiatus as an alchemist. but i think it took up only around 1-3months if you're diligent enough to do it every time you're up on gaia. I only did the cache's component formula. None of the expensive materials needed. It gets tough when you're on lv8-10 i guess. Cuz the exp needed is higher so it took some times. theres plenty of guide on leveling and what formula to do on your current lv. like this one

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
Darkness_Strike_DS

I am looking to get a Queen Bee lvl 6 crafted, if you could, please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff