Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 305 ]
Total Votes:[ 305 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 221 222 223 > >> >>> »|

Brain Akazariua
Kharita
I'd buy something but I need the gold for langer...

I don't mind if it takes a bit longer to sell, I'm going on vacation soon anyways xd
then I hope they won't release the longer langer indegrients until then whee

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Kharita
Brain Akazariua
Kharita

I don't mind if it takes a bit longer to sell, I'm going on vacation soon anyways xd

I'll only be gone for like 8 days so if they do you have time to collect it and then I can craft if for you as soon as I get back xd
Brain Akazariua
Kharita
Brain Akazariua
Kharita

I'll only be gone for like 8 days so if they do you have time to collect it and then I can craft if for you as soon as I get back xd
but really soon! blaugh wish you a great holiday then!

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Kharita
Brain Akazariua
Kharita
Brain Akazariua
Kharita

next wednesday is when I leave ^_^

Dangerous Elder

19,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
  • Winged 100
Brain Akazariua
Kharita
Brain Akazariua
Kharita
Brain Akazariua
Kharita

next wednesday is when I leave ^_^

Good luck on your vacation, may it be satisfyingly restful.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lupas Deva
Good luck on your vacation, may it be satisfyingly restful.

I need the luck, I heard it's hot where I am going, I can't stand heat gonk
Brain Akazariua
*yawns* after midnight here but I got the pic of my friend finished... so what would you let art like this cost you?

Gracious Giver

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Voter 100
AHH I HAVE SOMETHING TO CRAFT BUT THERE ARE NONE IN MP

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Kharita
Brain Akazariua
*yawns* after midnight here but I got the pic of my friend finished... so what would you let art like this cost you?
HOT-CHEE-MAMA! That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Kharita
Brain Akazariua

Looks good and I'm terrible at pricing which is why I make the artist yell a price at me rofl

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Arealo
AHH I HAVE SOMETHING TO CRAFT BUT THERE ARE NONE IN MP

Which formula might that be?
shellsmachine
Kharita
Brain Akazariua
HOT-CHEE-MAMA! That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you 4laugh
Brain Akazariua
Kharita
Brain Akazariua

Looks good and I'm terrible at pricing which is why I make the artist yell a price at me rofl
well I saw worse pics selling for over ten million out there so don't expect my services to be cheap twisted (just bitching around because I know that you're rich)
well since it took me ages so I would like to ask you what you wanted to pay for a pic like this... or we could make a deal that once the last indegrients I need for Longer Langer come out you have to buy them for me and craft it mrgreen you could be lucky and get them for only 1MIL or you might be spending 10MIL in the end whee it's a luck game

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Kharita
well I saw worse pics selling for over ten million out there so don't expect my services to be cheap twisted (just bitching around because I know that you're rich)
well since it took me ages so I would like to ask you what you wanted to pay for a pic like this... or we could make a deal that once the last indegrients I need for Longer Langer come out you have to buy them for me and craft it mrgreen you could be lucky and get them for only 1MIL or you might be spending 10MIL in the end whee it's a luck game

I've paid less for better art too, there are huge gaps when it comes to pricing and art. ^_^ (I'm not rich, I have 37K rofl )
Brain Akazariua
Kharita

I've paid less for better art too, there are huge gaps when it comes to pricing and art. ^_^ (I'm not rich, I have 37K rofl )
but I know If you wanted an item you could get it in no time whee so... deal with Longer Langer or what would you LIKE to pay? wink you know - you can haggle with me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff