Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 305 ]
Total Votes:[ 305 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 221 222 223 > >> >>> »|

Thank you very much for your services. Hopefully it got you one step closer to level 9 <3

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Krissim Klaw
Thank you very much for your services. Hopefully it got you one step closer to level 9 <3

It did, I'm very close now.
It even failed once but that's no problem, it's on the house since I have no way to provide any proof of it.

Can you make a "review" on how the service was (here) although there probably isn't much to say but it gives others something to go by once I get more xd
Brain Akazariua
Krissim Klaw

It did, I'm very close now.
It even failed once but that's no problem, it's on the house since I have no way to provide any proof of it.

Can you make a "review" on how the service was (here) although there probably isn't much to say but it gives others something to go by once I get more xd
Oh thank you very much for swallowing the fail cost. <3

Gaia really needs to create a better system. It would be so easy to scam users if the alchemist was dishonest. And no problem, I'm getting ready to eat breakfast but as soon as I get back I'll write you up a nice review. heart

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Krissim Klaw
Oh thank you very much for swallowing the fail cost. <3

Gaia really needs to create a better system. It would be so easy to scam users if the alchemist was dishonest. And no problem, I'm getting ready to eat breakfast but as soon as I get back I'll write you up a nice review. heart

No problem, Alchemy took a lot of gold anyways so another 60K is no big deal.

Yup, it is a tough system to prove if failed on not so I'm looking for a way to work with it.
And thanks in advance for the review
Brain Akazariua

Yup, it is a tough system to prove if failed on not so I'm looking for a way to work with it.
I can only imagine what you spent. I currently have hit the dreaded level 5 wall and have been thoroughly stuck here for a couple weeks. I am too stingy to shell out the gold needed for level five formulas. It simply doesn't work with my motto, alchemy on a budget. xd

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Krissim Klaw
Brain Akazariua

I can only imagine what you spent. I currently have hit the dreaded level 5 wall and have been thoroughly stuck here for a couple weeks. I am too stingy to shell out the gold needed for level five formulas. It simply doesn't work with my motto, alchemy on a budget. xd

xd it'll get cheaper once more people are past that point
Alchemy on a budget works, it just takes a lot of time but in the end we will both be level 10 and you will have spend way less then me.

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
*rubs stinky envy all over the place*

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Computosaurus

gonk -cleans it-

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Brain Akazariua
Computosaurus

gonk -cleans it-

You wouldn't happen to have any leftover fabric swatches, eh? I'm buying for 125,000g a piece now. emo

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Computosaurus
Brain Akazariua
Computosaurus

gonk -cleans it-

You wouldn't happen to have any leftover fabric swatches, eh? I'm buying for 125,000g a piece now. emo

I already gave away my leftovers to a friend ^_^

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Brain Akazariua
Computosaurus
Brain Akazariua
Computosaurus

gonk -cleans it-

I already gave away my leftovers to a friend ^_^

How.... NICE! evil

Haha, sorry I'm bringing in the bitterness. I'm just so close to level 6 and I wanna be cool like you. emo

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Computosaurus
How.... NICE! evil

Haha, sorry I'm bringing in the bitterness. I'm just so close to level 6 and I wanna be cool like you. emo

Haha.

No problem, there is nothing cool about me or the fact that I'm at a high level xd

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Brain Akazariua

Thank you.
I've been to Kos Island which is a part of Greece ^_^

That must have been gorgeous! I've never been to Greece, but it's on my list. ;A;

Oh, and I'm officially reserving a level 10 spot. I don't have all the components just yet, and I'm not even sure the items are released yet. e_e;;

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Zombi Lolita
Brain Akazariua

Thank you.

That must have been gorgeous! I've never been to Greece, but it's on my list. ;A;

Oh, and I'm officially reserving a level 10 spot. I don't have all the components just yet, and I'm not even sure the items are released yet. e_e;;

It was hot but it was a very nice island.
I simply love their mythology so Greece was definitly high on my list. I'll go there again for sure but then another island or their main land.

Added you to the list, please keep in mind that I will charge a small fee as listed on page 1 ^_^

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Brain Akazariua
Zombi Lolita
Brain Akazariua

Thank you.

It was hot but it was a very nice island.
I simply love their mythology so Greece was definitly high on my list. I'll go there again for sure but then another island or their main land.

Added you to the list, please keep in mind that I will charge a small fee as listed on page 1 ^_^

No problem! I'm not 100% the items the formulas offer exist yet, so feel free to keep me near the bottom of the list. B:

I love the mythology too, it'd be so cool to tour that country. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces