Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 305 ]
Total Votes:[ 305 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 221 222 223 > >> >>> »|

Brain Akazariua

yup.
and 8 to 9 is 1280
The exp gain for formulas your own level works the same, 1exp at lvl 1, 2 at lvl 2... ..128 at level 8.

it's always 10 formulas of your own level to reach the next.
and at higher levels like mine it's 40 of the previous level to reach the next.
Do you happen to know the breakdown of how lower formulas than your level work? I know they give less but how much less does say the formula right below once current level give? So far I've just been doing formulas my level so not sure exactly how the break down works.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
good info in your thread.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
x-Deranged Akuma Skitty-x
Brain Akazariua

yup.
and 8 to 9 is 1280
The exp gain for formulas your own level works the same, 1exp at lvl 1, 2 at lvl 2... ..128 at level 8.

How much more EXP do you need at the moment?

e.e; My God.. if the end results weren't so nice, I'd quit right now.

I have an inkling that there will be more levels. Just seems like after they work out some kinks and it's a tad easier to get through levels, there will be a lot of level 10's.

260 to get to level 9.
then 2560 to get to level 10 I think

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Krissim Klaw
Brain Akazariua

yup.
and 8 to 9 is 1280

Do you happen to know the breakdown of how lower formulas than your level work? I know they give less but how much less does say the formula right below once current level give? So far I've just been doing formulas my level so not sure exactly how the break down works.

at level 8 a level 8 formula gives 128 exp.
a level 7 formula at level 8 gives 32 exp (50% of it's original)
Anything lower might give exp but I never tested that.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Tay Lorien
good info in your thread.

Thanks

Professional Genius

Lulz. Thanks for buying my Comet Tails.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
zieLiz

I needed them to complete a formula ^_^

Professional Genius

Brain Akazariua
zieLiz

Yeah, I figured. smile I got them from my back-grant of golden giftboxes. mrgreen

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
zieLiz
Brain Akazariua
zieLiz

Yeah, I figured. smile I got them from my back-grant of golden giftboxes. mrgreen

I got 14 extra boxes thanks to that xd
Got only 2 components though and I made a Philosopher's Cache which gave me a Ravens Beak.

Professional Genius

Brain Akazariua
zieLiz
Brain Akazariua
zieLiz

I got 14 extra boxes thanks to that xd
Got only 2 components though and I made a Philosopher's Cache which gave me a Ravens Beak.
I'm sure there are some people who made LOTS of these, and they're probably very happy about their choice today!

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
zieLiz
I'm sure there are some people who made LOTS of these, and they're probably very happy about their choice today!

Yup and maybe now people will start liking alchemy instead of complaining about how hard components are to get rofl
I bet the ones who were hoarding golden giftboxes for proffit are angry now though xd

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

Completed: Formula 8: Solar Mage (100%)
Started: Formula 8: Solar Mage (67%)

Status to level 9: 1185/1280 exp. 1 more level 8 formula to go

Professional Genius

Brain Akazariua
zieLiz

Yup and maybe now people will start liking alchemy instead of complaining about how hard components are to get rofl
I bet the ones who were hoarding golden giftboxes for proffit are angry now though xd
It was clear from the beginning that the ambition was to get the golden giftboxes and components down in price, so... bad choice on their part, I guess? I've been somewhat-hoarding components, but only ones I got from opening boxes or ones that were cheap on the market. Such as irradiated stones nabbed for 5-7k. They'll go down if the daily chance rates are tweaked but it's not a huge loss.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
zieLiz
Brain Akazariua
zieLiz

It was clear from the beginning that the ambition was to get the golden giftboxes and components down in price, so... bad choice on their part, I guess? I've been somewhat-hoarding components, but only ones I got from opening boxes or ones that were cheap on the market. Such as irradiated stones nabbed for 5-7k. They'll go down if the daily chance rates are tweaked but it's not a huge loss.

True but due to the small amouns hitting the market they could easilly keep the price above 200K, with this mass release of boxes however it dropped to 60K, not something they can kick back up easilly xd
Those stones will result in a loss of a few K, no big deal I guess

Professional Genius

Brain Akazariua
zieLiz
Brain Akazariua
zieLiz

True but due to the small amouns hitting the market they could easilly keep the price above 200K, with this mass release of boxes however it dropped to 60K, not something they can kick back up easilly xd
Those stones will result in a loss of a few K, no big deal I guess
Yeah, my point was that this was to be expected, given that it was always the ambition. The only question was at what price the golden giftboxes were "supposed" to be, but seeing that the price on september 15 wasn't low enough... well.

I would argue that it's no loss at all, since I'm likely to be using the stones in formulas down the line. If the price drops by then, I could have made it cheaper. I still think it's worth it. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff