Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Good luck bump (: heart
Not sure you seen this yet ---> Ankou's Strand of White Hair Formula Another formula... emotion_facepalm

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Krissim Klaw
Not sure you seen this yet ---& Ankou's Strand of White Hair Formula Another formula... emotion_facepalm

.... why didn't this come up when i searched for the hair? Lol so the description about goving up one's own life wss true. *commits seppuku* Is there one for siren's larynx too? xd
Hashtable
Krissim Klaw
Not sure you seen this yet ---& Ankou's Strand of White Hair Formula Another formula... emotion_facepalm

.... why didn't this come up when i searched for the hair? Lol so the description about goving up one's own life wss true. *commits seppuku* Is there one for siren's larynx too? xd
It didn't come up before because it only just got added to the vend. I happened upon it when doing my usual runs and can assure you it wasn't always there. You can tell if a component is going to have a formula if the suggested store price is 5k.

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Krissim Klaw
Hashtable
Krissim Klaw

It didn't come up before because it only just got added to the vend. I happened upon it when doing my usual runs and can assure you it wasn't always there. You can tell if a component is going to have a formula if the suggested store price is 5k.

Gaia y u troll me? gonk

Oh wow you can tell exactly where a component comes from by the store price.. surprised useful thanks! emotion_bigheart

Lol well thanks for stopping by. heart

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lol if this formula requires another formula, I'm storming Gaia HQ with teargas and helicopters! mad

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mildt

*reads next post* Gee thanks.. sweatdrop

Jk hi Milena! heart

8,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hashtable
Mildt

Jk hi Milena! heart

Have you managed to resell all the extra flies for this quest ? lolol xD

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mildt
Hashtable
Mildt

Jk hi Milena! heart

Are you kidding, I even sold Jet. crying

Oh yeah, an awesome girl bought the last 8 mill or so all at once. heart

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mildt
Hashtable
Mildt

Jk hi Milena! heart

The sad part is alchemy made them inflate.. D; xD
Hashtable
Lol if this formula requires another formula, I'm storming Gaia HQ with teargas and helicopters! mad
Just looking at the component list so far for this formula makes me die a little inside. I'm sure the dark matter formula (that still hasn't been found) will be just as hardcore and I'm going to need to complete it if I ever want my Erebus Moon.

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Krissim Klaw
Hashtable
Just looking at the component list so far for this formula makes me die a little inside. I'm sure the dark matter formula (that still hasn't been found) will be just as hardcore and I'm going to need to complete it if I ever want my Erebus Moon.

You're talking about soul crystals right? sweatdrop

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hashtable

And stealing the components
Hashtable
Krissim Klaw
Hashtable

Yep, the soul crystal is maddening and I have a feeling the Dark Matter one will be just as bad. Formulas within formulas. emotion_facepalm

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Krissim Klaw
Hashtable
Krissim Klaw
Hashtable

Yep, the soul crystal is maddening and I have a feeling the Dark Matter one will be just as bad. Formulas within formulas. emotion_facepalm

Is that another Herme's Moon recolor? surprised

I bet it's not as bad.. xd That would be.. IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEE crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas