Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Pitcher

Hashtable
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
HCTotorro

IKR?
I was thinking of doing the P3 gear because I have every ingredient except for the 5 Microchips...but the price of those microchips makes me want to huddle into a fetal position and weep. -_-"

P.S: Your avatar looks amazing. Just saying. cool

In other unrelated news, someone bought my Philosopher's Cache! : D

You made a philosopher's case? surprised

Yeah, I used 5 of the Golden Giftboxes I had lying around. xD
The chances of crafting it are Very Low, but a miracle occured and I crafted it on my first try~

There was an alternate path...it was like the Limited Edition GGB except it needed 500 of every piece of trash available (or something like that).

Perfect Pitcher

HCTotorro
Ugh, yeah. Since they made it to where it only evolves every month they should have made it special and not sealed the previous poses.
Zodiacal has so many awesome poses but we have to wait so long to use them all crying

The one I bought was set at 35k, way better than the 70k ones that were up along with it.
And now those are all gone too crying

The Alchemist's Case paths are the same as the original GGB Limited Edition formulas, with the 1k flowers, bugs, or trash and all that other stuff.

I can't believe it's almost been a year since that item came out. I hope the final evolution is super epic, like Gogh's Reed. *hopes for 12-24 poses, one or two for each prior evolution*

Ooh, nice. The day the P3 Gear formula was released, I saw the Microchips on the MP listed at 5k and thought, "Eh, I'll let it deflate a bit".

emotion_facepalm
*headdesk*

1k? That explains the price of the formula. Thanks for the info! I think I'll stick to the Cache's, though... sweatdrop

Muscular Member

21,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
I can't believe it's almost been a year since that item came out. I hope the final evolution is super epic, like Gogh's Reed. *hopes for 12-24 poses, one or two for each prior evolution*

Ooh, nice. The day the P3 Gear formula was released, I saw the Microchips on the MP listed at 5k and thought, "Eh, I'll let it deflate a bit".

emotion_facepalm
*headdesk*

1k? That explains the price of the formula. Thanks for the info! I think I'll stick to the Cache's, though... sweatdrop

Oh no!
5k?
If only I got some then haha gonk

I'm hoping the poses are so amazing that I pass out looking at them.

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Hashtable
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
It looks like you've found the hypnotic eye. What are the ingredients? :O

I think I found some feasible Level 2 formulas: Lexxon's Garden and Pink Belled Ribbons. Not sure, though...

Yup! heart

1x Amphithere's feather
1x Amphithere's scale
1x Dragon guts
10 x chicken fletchings

XD shoot me now .. I'm selling jet. xd

YOU MANIAAAAC

*slow motion dropkicks*

Seriously, at least wait until they deflate... crying
I'm going to try to deflate the cost of the Philosopher's cache by making a bunch of them. I just made a net profit of over 200k from making and selling one. ^^

I already barely have enough for the kittens, so I have to invest him in more profitable schemes. D:

Nah you'll inflate the cost of the components. XD

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Hashtable
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
HCTotorro

IKR?
I was thinking of doing the P3 gear because I have every ingredient except for the 5 Microchips...but the price of those microchips makes me want to huddle into a fetal position and weep. -_-"

P.S: Your avatar looks amazing. Just saying. cool

In other unrelated news, someone bought my Philosopher's Cache! : D

You made a philosopher's case? surprised

Yeah, I used 5 of the Golden Giftboxes I had lying around. xD
The chances of crafting it are Very Low, but a miracle occured and I crafted it on my first try~

There was an alternate path...it was like the Limited Edition GGB except it needed 500 of every piece of trash available (or something like that).

GGB?

Muscular Member

21,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Hashtable
GGB?

Golden Giftbox cat_3nodding

Perfect Pitcher

Hashtable

If I end up inflating it, then I get more profit.
If I end up deflating it, then the components you and I need will indirectly become cheaper.

It's a win win situation for me. emotion_dealwithit

GGB = Golden Gift Box

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

XDDDD I should make them too... o.o Too bad they're only level 1. crying

Perfect Pitcher

Hashtable
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

XDDDD I should make them too... o.o Too bad they're only level 1. crying

I'm not going to let that stop me! LEEROY!!!~~~

*plummets through the wall on the way out*

Now's a good time to look for some trash and flowers in Towns since the Trick-or-Treating is out. Plus you can see all that extra garbage behind the leafless trees. ^^
Hashtable
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart how are you gonna make your hella expensive kitty if you sell all of your other kitties?

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
heaven x ace
Hashtable
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart how are you gonna make your hella expensive kitty if you sell all of your other kitties?

Haha that's what I wanna know!~ gonk Lol but I calculated I'd be approximately dirt broke (and have Jet) by the time I finish soul crystals.. and it would be extremely difficult to get 40m from dirt broke in any short amount of time.. so I might as well start now. emo

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I got ice spice!~ classified_jet

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Only 30 components left! heart
Hashtable
heaven x ace
Hashtable
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ

Haha that's what I wanna know!~ gonk Lol but I calculated I'd be approximately dirt broke (and have Jet) by the time I finish soul crystals.. and it would be extremely difficult to get 40m from dirt broke in any short amount of time.. so I might as well start now. emo

LLOL. haha you have a cray quest
especially finidng a level 10 alchemist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas