Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Noob

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
HCTotorro
Hashtable
By waiting until components get cheaper? And getting involved with vending/exchanging for cash? surprised

I wish you luck. smile

Yeah, I'll probably just have to wait because I'm such a dunce when it comes to vending.
I tried it a while back and I ended up going on a shopping spree instead gonk

I'm one of those people with an insatiable need to want to finish things quickly.
But since I can't, I'll just have to be patient even if it kills me crying

Haha nice! rofl

Buy rigs? If you buy them in MP about... 10 days after they come out and then wait a month, they go up a loot in price. heart

Lol I'm kinda being the same way with this kitty... All logic tells me to wait, but I dun wanna D: xD

Muscular Member

22,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Hashtable
Haha nice! rofl

Buy rigs? If you buy them in MP about... 10 days after they come out and then wait a month, they go up a loot in price. heart

Lol I'm kinda being the same way with this kitty... All logic tells me to wait, but I dun wanna D: xD

Mm yeah, that's sorta what I do.
Except I spend real money on them X_X
I have a couple bundles from a few months ago that I haven't sold back yet which should get me about 2mil, but still...Even that's probably not enough to get me far with Alchemy the way it is right now -_-;

My only other avenues of finding gold are BG and zOMG! but sometimes I get too lazy for that either haha

Shameless Noob

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Shooooot I just read the description for Ankou's Strand of White hair...

"One must sacrifice his own life to obtain this hair. " crying

Shameless Noob

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
HCTotorro
Hashtable
Haha nice! rofl

I have a couple bundles from a few months ago that I haven't sold back yet which should get me about 2mil, but still...Even that's probably not enough to get me far with Alchemy the way it is right now -_-;

My only other avenues of finding gold are BG and zOMG! but sometimes I get too lazy for that either haha

Lol yeahhh that'd get you about... 8/40 experience at level 3 last I checked... xD D;

Ruthless Survivor

9,800 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Hashtable
nii_chan222
Hashtable
nii_chan222
Oh my gosh @.@
Such a pricey little kitty x.x
Good luck though, i'm sure you can do it 3nodding
I think i've only seen one other person trying this so far and she was stuck on getting the Soul Crystals o3o

Ikr?! Thanks! heart

Oh this will happen. I've Invested way too much to go back now. xd

No problem :]
xDD That's the spirit!

Hehe. heart It is getting ridiculous though. xd

Do you do alchemy too? surprised

Hopefully it will be just a little easier now that the Philosopher's Cache and the Alchemist's Case formulas are in the shop, we might get more components and formulas out if people don't hoard and try to sell for higher x.x"
I'm only at level 2 xD The formulas I do have, there's always one component missing that isn't available or it's so crazy expensive that i'll need to sell my avi's soul just to make it x,D
So i'm just gonna wait xD

Shameless Noob

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
HCTotorro
Hashtable
Haha nice! rofl

By the way, did I mention I love your avatar? heart

Perfect Pitcher

It looks like you've found the hypnotic eye. What are the ingredients? :O

I think I found some feasible Level 2 formulas: Lexxon's Garden and Pink Belled Ribbons. Not sure, though...

Muscular Member

22,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Hashtable
Lol yeahhh that'd get you about... 8/40 experience at level 3 last I checked... xD D;

Ugh, shoot me haha yeah I'll just save up and wait til things settle down more confused
Hashtable
By the way, did I mention I love your avatar? heart

Thanks heart
It took me a few tweaks to get it right ^^

-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
I think I found some feasible Level 2 formulas: Lexxon's Garden and Pink Belled Ribbons. Not sure, though...

I looked at those too, they don't seem too bad.
Though the ingredients do take a bit of gold to get, not as much as others.
The thing that gets me is the extremely low price of the outcome item.
Sellback would be horrible >.>;

Perfect Pitcher

HCTotorro

IKR?
I was thinking of doing the P3 gear because I have every ingredient except for the 5 Microchips...but the price of those microchips makes me want to huddle into a fetal position and weep. -_-"

P.S: Your avatar looks amazing. Just saying. cool

In other unrelated news, someone bought my Philosopher's Cache! : D

Shameless Noob

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Yup! heart

1x Amphithere's feather
1x Amphithere's scale
1x Dragon guts
10 x chicken fletchings

XD shoot me now .. I'm selling jet. xd

Perfect Pitcher

Hashtable
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Yup! heart

1x Amphithere's feather
1x Amphithere's scale
1x Dragon guts
10 x chicken fletchings

XD shoot me now .. I'm selling jet. xd

YOU MANIAAAAC

*slow motion dropkicks*

Seriously, at least wait until they deflate... crying
I'm going to try to deflate the cost of the Philosopher's cache by making a bunch of them. I just made a net profit of over 200k from making and selling one. ^^

Muscular Member

22,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
IKR?
I was thinking of doing the P3 gear because I have every ingredient except for the 5 Microchips...but the price of those microchips makes me want to huddle into a fetal position and weep. -_-"

Tanks ^^
Me likie yours too, I love that color scheme heart
A few weeks ago I had a similar one going on.

Ugh, I'm stuck with the microchips for the P3 Gear too.
I found one for a slightly reasonable price, but that's it crying

Hashtable

Poor Jet crying
But I guess it must be done.

Perfect Pitcher

HCTotorro

Thanks~ ^^
I was about to change it, but I realized that I would lose my Zodiacal anklets until next year...so I'll wait 'till Christmas. xD

There was one on the MP today for 69k, but I decided not to buy it. Not sure if that was a good decision or not...

P.S: Grabbed over 2k from your tank. c:

P.S.S: Does anyone here know what the alternate path for the Alchemist's Case is? I can't find the info anywhere and I don't want to buy the recipe yet.

Shameless Noob

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
HCTotorro

IKR?

You made a philosopher's case? surprised

Muscular Member

22,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Thanks~ ^^
I was about to change it, but I realized that I would lose my Zodiacal anklets until next year...so I'll wait 'till Christmas. xD

There was one on the MP today for 69k, but I decided not to buy it. Not sure if that was a good decision or not...

P.S: Grabbed over 2k from your tank. c:

P.S.S: Does anyone here know what the alternate path for the Alchemist's Case is? I can't find the info anywhere and I don't want to buy the recipe yet.

Ugh, yeah. Since they made it to where it only evolves every month they should have made it special and not sealed the previous poses.
Zodiacal has so many awesome poses but we have to wait so long to use them all crying

The one I bought was set at 35k, way better than the 70k ones that were up along with it.
And now those are all gone too crying

The Alchemist's Case paths are the same as the original GGB Limited Edition formulas, with the 1k flowers, bugs, or trash and all that other stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff