11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Christmas_chan
Yourlocalhobo
Christmas_chan
Thank you so much heart heart

How much for your remaining 5?

I actually have 10 now so let me know how many you want?
Also the same price is fine with me heart

I'd love to buy all 10 if you're ok with 3,3mil again heart

Of course, I'll send a trade 3nodding
If you want more you can reserve some so I won't sell them off to other people heart

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Yourlocalhobo
Christmas_chan
Yourlocalhobo
Christmas_chan

If you want more you can reserve some so I won't sell them off to other people heart

I'm looking to buy 20 more to complete my quest, but I need to raise a little more funds to be able to buy them all, but I have a lot of garnet caches if you're interested in trading for those?
And I'm about half done with an art comission, so I have more pure coming in there.

Any chance you can let me know when you have 10 more?
I'd love to buy from you again. I'll work hard to raise more gold as quickly as possible. 3nodding

Man-Hungry Scrooge

current gold status: 2,9m
garnet status: 7

uwah, sorry about my first accept, added the gold now. 3nodding redface

Dangerous Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Christmas_chan
Yourlocalhobo
Christmas_chan
Yourlocalhobo
Christmas_chan

I'm looking to buy 20 more to complete my quest, but I need to raise a little more funds to be able to buy them all, but I have a lot of garnet caches if you're interested in trading for those?
And I'm about half done with an art comission, so I have more pure coming in there.

Any chance you can let me know when you have 10 more?
I'd love to buy from you again. I'll work hard to raise more gold as quickly as possible. 3nodding

I only need 5 more garnets but I would gladly give you 3 more cases for them 3nodding
So in the next trade (assuming market prices don't drastically change) I could send you 10 cases for 5 garnets + 2.31m?
Are you collecting like... 100 cases? Hopefully when you open them you get a quest or at least a nsfw... I haven't heard of many pullings recently.

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Yourlocalhobo
I only need 5 more garnets but I would gladly give you 3 more cases for them 3nodding
So in the next trade (assuming market prices don't drastically change) I could send you 10 cases for 5 garnets + 2.31m?
Are you collecting like... 100 cases? Hopefully when you open them you get a quest or at least a nsfw... I haven't heard of many pullings recently.

That sounds awesome to me 3nodding

Tehe, yeah, I'm hoping to pull a quest, thought maybe a higher number of cases would give me a better chance. *crosses fingers*

Dangerous Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Christmas_chan
Yourlocalhobo

Tehe, yeah, I'm hoping to pull a quest, thought maybe a higher number of cases would give me a better chance. *crosses fingers*

It must be nice to be an artist. I mean I realize it's tons of work but you don't have to spend any gold to make it, so there isn't a gamble involved.
I'll reserve my next 20 cases for you though. Once I get 10 I'll send a labeled for the caches and gold then I'll just go ahead and send the next once I make them. Take your time to accept them once they're sent, I'm in no rush heart
Btx, Which quest are you going for? Are you gonna craft or resell?

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Yourlocalhobo
Christmas_chan
Yourlocalhobo

It must be nice to be an artist. I mean I realize it's tons of work but you don't have to spend any gold to make it, so there isn't a gamble involved.
I'll reserve my next 20 cases for you though. Once I get 10 I'll send a labeled for the caches and gold then I'll just go ahead and send the next once I make them. Take your time to accept them once they're sent, I'm in no rush heart

After I finish my last 2 comissions I don't think I'll be doing any more art for gold, it's too time consuming, I earn gold faster by picking trash ( dusk/dawn) and just craft caches. ( I'm too impatient to be a case maker, so I'm doing caches )
I just sell flowers to buy my fish and stuff, so things have been pretty good.

When I do art, I have to be motivated and it takes between 8-100hours to complete one pic.
But when I pick trash in town, I find it sort of meditating, and I can pick even if I'm sleepy 4laugh
So, HURRAY for Alchemy!! heart heart 4laugh

I'll be able to pay for the first 10 super fast. ( I have the gold and caches to cover 10 )
Might take a little time on the last 10, but I'll work hard to finish the current art I'm working on. 3nodding

Thank you so much! heart

Dangerous Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Christmas_chan
Yourlocalhobo
Christmas_chan
Yourlocalhobo

After I finish my last 2 comissions I don't think I'll be doing any more art for gold, it's too time consuming, I earn gold faster by picking trash ( dusk/dawn) and just craft caches. ( I'm too impatient to be a case maker, so I'm doing caches )
I just sell flowers to buy my fish and stuff, so things have been pretty good.

When I do art, I have to be motivated and it takes between 8-100hours to complete one pic.
But when I pick trash in town, I find it sort of meditating, and I can pick even if I'm sleepy 4laugh
So, HURRAY for Alchemy!! heart heart 4laugh

I'll be able to pay for the first 10 super fast.
Might take a little time on the last 10, but I'll work hard to finish the current art I'm working on. 3nodding

Thank you so much! heart

No problem ^^
I don't think people realize how much gold can be made in picking and selling towns items xD
I have friends that sell to me and make around 500k a day rofl

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Oh I forgot, if I get one of the feathery ones, it's for keeps.
If it's one of the others, I'm gonna sell.

Man-Hungry Scrooge

4laugh Yeah I know right!! rofl
If I have a day off from life and just sit infront of the comp. I reach about 400 of the old crumpled newspapers, so that's 400K right there. Then there's all the flowers and the rest of the trash.
And I only have to pick 10min, each hour-ish. It's such easy gold. emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Christmas_chan
Oh I forgot, if I get one of the feathery ones, it's for keeps.
If it's one of the others, I'm gonna sell.

I know how that is. I love all the feathery ones. I just can't find a good avi to put the other ones on sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Thank you so much for the cases heart
Added some flowers to the trade 4laugh

I need 7 more cases, but you don't have to hold them for me, I suspect it's going to take me a bit of time to raise the final ammount of gold.

Dangerous Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Dangerous Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Christmas_chan
I need 7 more cases, but you don't have to hold them for me, I suspect it's going to take me a bit of time to raise the final amount of gold.

I don't mind holding them, in fact, I'll go ahead and start the trade so i don't sell them elsewhere xD
Feel free to take forever to accept the trade though razz Like 6 months tops though xD

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Yourlocalhobo
Christmas_chan
I need 7 more cases, but you don't have to hold them for me, I suspect it's going to take me a bit of time to raise the final amount of gold.

I don't mind holding them, in fact, I'll go ahead and start the trade so i don't sell them elsewhere xD
Feel free to take forever to accept the trade though razz Like 6 months tops though xD

lol, six months, I think maybe 3 days max.
I've managed to scrape together 1,3mil so I'm halfway there 3nodding

Thank you so much for all the awesomeness.
ahhh so close! I can't wait to rip them all open emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces