Life is like a box of chocolates
And for me it's like having picked out all the coffee ones in a row >_<

mmmmmmcoffee! ^_^

Animal Animal

23,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Abomination 100
Good luck Trock! Are you planning to go the entire way through? I've priced out the entire quest from start to finish and witht he new cache system since wherever angelic or demonic needs platinum/gold/diamond bags that's what fallen needs (risen is the opposite wherever angelic or demonic needs like topaz/sapphire/amethyst bags it needs) it's about 1.2B, yup 1.2 billion to go from start to end of the fallen quest lol... And that's only estimating if can still pick up some components for their cheaper, older prices, or formulas for under 2M each (since I just know it'll come down to having to pay like 5M each for some formulas or something).

Or are you just gonna go to the small or medium wings?
Animal
Good luck Trock! Are you planning to go the entire way through? I've priced out the entire quest from start to finish and witht he new cache system since wherever angelic or demonic needs platinum/gold/diamond bags that's what fallen needs (risen is the opposite wherever angelic or demonic needs like topaz/sapphire/amethyst bags it needs) it's about 1.2B, yup 1.2 billion to go from start to end of the fallen quest lol... And that's only estimating if can still pick up some components for their cheaper, older prices, or formulas for under 2M each (since I just know it'll come down to having to pay like 5M each for some formulas or something).

Or are you just gonna go to the small or medium wings?

Hey there! Thanks!
I'm waiting for someone to finish the angelic wings so I can try them out and see if I can make them work. If I can and/or if they ever put the small/medium poses into the final item then yes I'll probably go to the end. Though that is indeed a lot of gold >.<
Mad Muleh
Life is like a box of chocolates
And for me it's like having picked out all the coffee ones in a row >_<

I'm coffee crying

Dangerous Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
bump heart
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
bump heart

Thankies =)

Dangerous Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
_Trock_
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
bump heart

Thankies =)

np! whee hopefully we can finish the fallen quest soon so ya can see what it looks like! heart
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
_Trock_
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
bump heart

Thankies =)

np! whee hopefully we can finish the fallen quest soon so ya can see what it looks like! heart

<3 As soon as the formula system gets fixed!! lol

Also, if I don't have my formula by the time you do that, I'll be a sad kitty. A sad kitty who will be even sadder from seeing the wings and not having the formula lol

Dangerous Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
_Trock_
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
_Trock_
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
bump heart

Thankies =)

Also, if I don't have my formula by the time you do that, I'll be a sad kitty. A sad kitty who will be even sadder from seeing the wings and not having the formula lol

please dont be a sad kitteh ;( emotion_hug heart
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
_Trock_
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
_Trock_
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
bump heart

Thankies =)

please dont be a sad kitteh ;( emotion_hug heart
whee

Mega Fatcat

14,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
_Trock_
<3
do u need the angel tear component? i have 1 i can sell it for cheaper than to craft it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games